Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
When was the last time the main story was updated ? Genuine question.
The Main VN that everyone can get hasn’t been updated in some time, Eight or so months. The one I have was updated yesterday, with more being added today.

The VSS was promised a long time ago(Where were all these No(s) when I put it up to a Vote?) Life got in the way, and it was postponed a lot. So when I finally started working on it, it really didn’t help that I was adding way too much to it. lol (It’s the longest SS I’ve made.)

The good news is, I won’t be doing any more SS. I’ll be focusing on the Main VN.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I started the VSS, but I just can't care about it, at least not in these circumstances. When the main story was left with a cliffhanger like that, and hadn't been updated for so long - for reasons I completely understand I agree with it - then I just can't help but feel like it was side tracking. I think it was positioned in the wrong time, after the first chapter 5 update, or whenever there isn't a cliffhanger on the main story, and this would be much more enjoyable.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Dang i been thinking the main game had a new update played trough it just to find out nothing changed

So gues we been waiting on some side content god knows why that was needed

Hopefully we getting some main game story soon tho

Zivairs

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2018
Hello F95-Community

can anyone post the latest bugfixed script.rpy for chaper 4?

Thx in advance
I am fixing my Links right now, so if you can wait a bit. I'll link it here.
If you don't want to wait it's on the , at the bottom—attachment file.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xiwabac218
4.60 star(s) 69 Votes