Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well, I tried this game and I have to say that I couldn't really get into it.

The art is VERY good, even if the fetishes are pretty much 100% vanilla and nothing else, and what scenes I did see are decently hot for the content...

But...

The game has issues. Even with the improvements done by the translator for drop-rate and stuff, it's still pretty grindy, and for the most part, it doesn't really have enough depth as an RPG to really justify it. Worse, it's very open world with little in the way of clues of where to actually go, so if you don't follow a guide, you're going to wander around like an idiot for a LONG ass time before you can get anything done.

Luckily, the thread has a VERY excellent guide written by BlakeACE , thank you very much for that.

However, the gameplay isn't really interesting enough to hold up the game on its own, and the H-content drips in too slowly to make the game fun on its own.

Now, obviously, this is all subjective. What's a good Gameplay vs Hentai balance will vary from person to person... and unfortunately, this game misses the mark for me. I'm not fond of how the story is presented in small pieces all over the place either. I've never been a fan of mysteries as a genre, nor am I a fan of Dark Souls... though I did like BloodBorne, funnily enough...

I bring those up because those games also slowly show the lore of the game from the perspective of a protagonist that knows fuck all and learns bit by bit from people that know better, but mostly from items and stuff around the world. That can work and it can make for good story-telling too... but it's not hitting the mark for me, not in a hentai game.

This feels like a game that had the hentai tacked on tbh... and that's not bad either, except, if you do that, the gameplay needs to carry the game, and it doesn't do that for me. Venus Blood pulled it off for my tastes, for example, but yeah, not flying with this one.

Oh well, not everything can be a win.

Aug 2, 2021
Hallo, I have a lttle queation. I'm a perfectionist and I#m searching for aa heelmet called dragon skull. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
For some reason, Joiplay doesn't like the icons the game uses for various things which ends up with it being a black square. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
I figured it out!
Okay, in order for Rachel to give you her headress, you first have to see the memory in the hidden lab using the entrance by the left lion fountain statue in the garden after getting the [Castle Note] in Madness Waterfall. Take the bottom most left staircase and hen head north a bit on the roof to reach the cell with the memory.

Then, after taking out 7 of the Eight Elders and retrieving all 3 Crimson Stones, access the Spatial Road from the monument in the first area of the Path of Hope. Go to where you met Semet and search for a hidden staircase to the Spatial Dunegon. Search around the first area until you find Kunug, who gives you an item to give to his childhood friend Kaede. Warp to Deep Caversn and go to the village just south of the Silve. Talk to Kaede in one of the houses until all dailogue is exhausted. Check the chest for a memory and an item.
Warp back to the castle and speak to Rachel in the garden.

The guide on page 7 and 8, at least at time of writing, has a great guide for this game btw. I just did things in a slightly different order from the guide before I found it.

Mf746246

Jun 5, 2020
In case anyone wants to undo ALL the balance changes the translator did: This is it.

The download that's linked a few times in this thread is only partially undoing it, most notably item drop rates remain the same.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkCactus

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Is there any way to get more than one of the girls in your party at a time? Otherwise keeping them all leveled is going to be very hard.

Also can anyone reupload that patch here so we don't have to register on yet another forum.

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Is there any way to get more than one of the girls in your party at a time? Otherwise keeping them all leveled is going to be very hard.

Also can anyone reupload that patch here so we don't have to register on yet another forum.
yes. you have to continue the main story however.

idk about the patch tho

Nonononoki

Aug 25, 2020
Completed the game, but missing quite a few H-scenes, probably all from Rachel. Anyone knows how to get them?

bloomingseed

May 20, 2023
finally completed this game T.T it took me so long
i got stuck at Seat of the sky god. Thanks to your guide I completed it today
also it has been a while since my last playing a game so big that I got nostalgic when getting to Spatial Road TT

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i dont like the spacing it looks like f u r r y instead it should look like furry

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes