BlakeACE

Apr 16, 2019
REMAINS REBIRTH DETAILED WALKTHROUGH STRATEGY

PART 4 – END GAME

Based on JP walkthrough:

EN name based on MediocreTranslation patch.

NOTE: This guide is made based on the original difficulty of the game. The EN patch of MediocreTranslation has equipment stats boost, skill damage increase, gold/exp/drop rate increase… to make the game much easier and less tedious.

This is the patch with original difficulty for people who want to play the original game (As an RPG lover, I’m not recommended playing the buffed version since it makes me feels anticlimactic when the final boss died on turn 1, literally).

Link to Part 1 - Early Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9620983

Link to Part 2 - Mid Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9639153

Link to Part 3 - Late Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9660800

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AND THIS IS THE END. JUST WATCH THOSE CREDIT ROLLS.

AND THANK YOU FOR PLAYING THIS GAME TO THE END.

AND THANK YOU FOR WATCHING MY GUIDE TILL THE END.

AND THANK YOU MEDIOCRETRANSLATION FOR SUCH AN AMAZING TRANSLATION.

AND FINALLY THANK YOU ゆめなまこん FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING GAME.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
finally get all the entry thanks to the guy. but i sure i didnt understand it.
EDIT:

i only have 35/39 scenes.
anyone knows where the other 4 is?

Last edited:

BlakeACE

Apr 16, 2019
finally get all the entry thanks to the guy. but i sure i didnt understand it.
EDIT:

i only have 35/39 scenes.
anyone knows where the other 4 is?
Trio scenes at middle: Rest at Silve and accept their advance.

Anne scene at the right: Sleep on your bed.

RNG sooooo... Have fun.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so any one would like to post a save file with the gallery completed ? a bug that keeps happening killed my joy for this game

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
save files before final boss fight... (completed cg)
thank you to BaasB for sharing this game and BlackACE for sharing game's walkthrough...

Reactions: Peacekeepr

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
is harem avoidable?
Why would you do that? JK
I unironically want to know the answer to this, actually. I hate harem games where I can't pick and choose and it just forces all of them on me.

They're never all good. There's always at least 1 that's so badly written they're just annoying to anyone that doesn't have a fetish for every single thing about that character.

So, I unironically ask people: Is harem avoidable in this game?

BlakeACE

Apr 16, 2019
I unironically want to know the answer to this, actually. I hate harem games where I can't pick and choose and it just forces all of them on me.

They're never all good. There's always at least 1 that's so badly written they're just annoying to anyone that doesn't have a fetish for every single thing about that character.

So, I unironically ask people: Is harem avoidable in this game?
Technically speaking, yes. Realistically speaking, no. In theory, you can adventure alone and complete the game without using any of your gals. But it is unrealistic since... well, you trying to play a 4-man party game by using only one member. And this game is not easy by the way.

You can also skip the H-Scene too, but you will miss out the power up.

In the end, your choice.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Technically speaking, yes. Realistically speaking, no. In theory, you can adventure alone and complete the game without using any of your gals. But it is unrealistic since... well, you trying to play a 4-man party game by using only one member. And this game is not easy by the way.

You can also skip the H-Scene too, but you will miss out the power up.

In the end, your choice.
So, you're saying doing any of the H-scenes, or even adding any of them to my party in the first place is all completely optional? I can totally live with that, regardless of the in-game price for doing it.

Gameplay sounds like RPG Lite anyway, which was never intended to be a real game genre. And has been obsoleted 6 separate times since 1990. It just suck around because of nostalgia-goggles. I'll just rip the game open and edit stats to make gameplay a non-issue since gameplay doesn't matter if its an RPG Lite.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
Can you tell me how to turn it on?
there's an item in your inventory with flag icon or whatever that's icon (sorry i forgot the name), same item for Semet's physical stance
use that item, there will be notification telling you the MC's Skill is active

sorry for my bad english :D

asdpiojasiopfsdf

May 11, 2022
there's an item in your inventory with flag icon or whatever that's icon (sorry i forgot the name), same item for Semet's physical stance
use that item, there will be notification telling you the MC's Skill is active

sorry for my bad english :D
Thank you, it worked

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes