Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
If you're talking about the weapon/cloak, then yeah I have those. I remember searching that place. I have the glossary "Livinlee the Explorer", "Dreams of an Explorer", and "World's End".

Speaking of, I only need 1 glossary now that I did the eden strawberries thing ("The Eight Elders: Last Part"). Still have no idea where to find the scales even after scouring the Madness forest.
If you mean the white dragon scale you get that from the wandering merchant iirc after Moselle in the forest

From the cross road go east > east > west to tent area . You might need to talk to them at inferno and school before hand, idk if they recover if you don't. Semet comments everytime you meet them as well. There was also a pure material at this tent.

I am actually testing paths in here now.

If not those scales .... I got nothing then.

Reactions: Volensheit

johnfoxx

Jul 27, 2019
I'm still missing the 2nd entry of the amazing monsters book, anyone found it?
And for the matter does completing the glossary award you with anything?

Nov 14, 2019
If you're talking about the weapon/cloak, then yeah I have those. I remember searching that place. I have the glossary "Livinlee the Explorer", "Dreams of an Explorer", and "World's End".

Speaking of, I only need 1 glossary now that I did the eden strawberries thing ("The Eight Elders: Last Part"). Still have no idea where to find the scales even after scouring the Madness forest.
Where is the last part elder tho? i still cant find it

if you want to find the white scales.in the mad forest. go right -> right-> then left. -> tent -> go inside the tent.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Where is the last part elder tho? i still cant find it

if you want to find the white scales.in the mad forest. go right -> right-> then left. -> tent -> go inside the tent.
You get it after having Rachel cook the dish where you need to elden strawberry thing which you find at the very top right corner where you fought the speed king (chicken elder boss)

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
so what's the intended clear order? lightning mountain place->academy->desert?
as far as I can tell, it's academy -> desert -> mountain. Granted, the mountain can be a bit easy initially, but difficulty can scale a bit as you climb up so levelling in other area may be important if necessary.

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
1. anyone know how to open this chest?

2. anyone know where to find The Champion and The Seventh Pupil? I explored up to the "Cradle of Heros" Madness forest.
Edit: I believe there is a madness waterfall from the map someone posted at page 2, but idk where to go after getting to the map with the seventh pupil

Edit: Never mind, got them all, if anyone needs the info on 2. you can reply to this message. Wtf min maxed Sugar's stats (530 MATK) then stacked (Anne's) Act Again and Atk up buff on her and her (2x from Act Again) infinity chant just one shoted The Champion lol.

3. Can someone list off the red and green doors? The ones I remember is
Red: Watchtower of Na Gire, path from Dragon Tomb to Deep Caverns
Green: Castle, The Academia that reach "The Forgotten Taboo" boss

4. How do I go behind towards the walls that says "This wall looks new, it was built recently"

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2019
You get it after having Rachel cook the dish where you need to elden strawberry thing which you find at the very top right corner where you fought the speed king (chicken elder boss)
Thanks. I got the last one.

But Its just bug in the gamer or its just me? I have bloom of eight but i cannot access it.

Bloom of eight instruction.png THere is bloom of eight.png

Briheas

Nov 21, 2021
4. How do I go behind towards the walls that says "This wall looks new, it was built recently"
You go around the wall via the portal in the nurse's office. But since that's how you get to the door to Secret Taboo, it sounds like you already did that.

SagingCoffee

Jun 26, 2021
Here's the Japanese wiki for those having trouble with the hidden rooms/treasures and sidequests.

Obviously in Japanese, but google translate makes it legible and it has pictures to show the hidden rooms/treasures anyway.

I rushed the through most of the game last weekend and stopped at around endgame, taking a break for a few days and only got around to starting it again. Finished the final Rachel sidequest and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't help but feel that the gap in my playthrough made a huge hole that's making it harder for me to piece things together. I might've forgotten some of the dialogue that makes thing a bit more clear in the earlier parts of the quest chain. Reading the special item descriptions isn't helping me make sense of things either. Anyone with a clearer view of the lore here mind pitching in to help clear things up?

Nov 14, 2019
You need two bloom of the eight for that item
Ohh. I didnt defeat forbidden taboo yet. I stuck after opening green door say that i need dean symbol in it. Any tips for dean symbol?

Here's the Japanese wiki for those having trouble with the hidden rooms/treasures and sidequests.

Obviously in Japanese, but google translate makes it legible and it has pictures to show the hidden rooms/treasures anyway.

I rushed the through most of the game last weekend and stopped at around endgame, taking a break for a few days and only got around to starting it again. Finished the final Rachel sidequest and
I can't help but feel that the gap in my playthrough made a huge hole that's making it harder for me to piece things together. I might've forgotten some of the dialogue that makes thing a bit more clear in the earlier parts of the quest chain. Reading the special item descriptions isn't helping me make sense of things either. Anyone with a clearer view of the lore here mind pitching in to help clear things up?
i think i have lot skipped dialogue too because i sometimes forget to press C button for dialog.

moon grubmle

Jul 31, 2021

Well, here's all the hints the game drops in the glossaries that I can remember. Huge-ending spoiler warnings:

Last edited:

BlakeACE

Apr 16, 2019
Currently I am writing a full walkthrough based on the JP version. This walkthrough will use the original difficulty of the game (the EN patch of MediorceTranslation has modified equipment/skills and also enemies gold/exp/drop rates... to make the game much easier and less tedious).

The walkthrough will follow the recommended clearing path below. My progress will also based on this.

Current progress: Finished Millennium Inferno.

BlakeACE

Apr 16, 2019
Currently I am writing a full walkthrough based on the JP version. This walkthrough will use the original difficulty of the game (the EN patch of MediorceTranslation has modified equipment/skills and also enemies gold/exp/drop rates... to make the game much easier and less tedious).

The walkthrough will follow the recommended clearing path below. My progress will also based on this.

Current progress: Finished Millennium Inferno.
Update: Finished Deep Caverns and Demitty Village. After I finished the Silve Space, I will conclude this as Part 1.

I will upload Part 1 up here first for comments about whether my walkthrough is good or not, so that I can fix it on later part. Since at this point I already reached 30+ pages on Word already lol.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
wel....... i have a error, when i battle the wrath dragon (1 of 8 bosses) when it transforms i get an error and i need to restart the game. do i need progress somewhere else or i need to not use certain items?

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Actually, it can't be her either since the doll outside the mausoleum is a catgirl and mentions that Masha looked exactly like her, and she has different hair and distinctly a tail, much like Semet.
The memories in the apple pie chest are a dead giveaway she's proto though, especially since she mentions failing to die, burying burning hatred and suspicion away and the fairy that wanted the apple pie mentions cooking is also closely related to proto. plus the small pot that used to be her is eternally emitting heat, which alonside fire is closely related to her too. It's very likely that what you fight in the mansion are both the power and the regrets she mentioned lost after her apparent death, so Rachel's the real Proto and the one you fight is very likely what remains of her when she used to be one of the Saints, which also explains why she's just playing a supportive role given she doesn't have any power to fight with anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: n0pe

BlakeACE

Apr 16, 2019
REMAINS REBIRTH DETAILED WALKTHROUGH STRATEGY

PART 1 – EARLY GAME

Based on JP walkthrough:

EN name based on MediocreTranslation patch.

NOTE: This guide is made based on the original difficulty of the game. The EN patch of MediocreTranslation has equipment stats boost, skill damage increase, gold/exp/drop rate increase… to make the game much easier and less tedious.

This is the patch with original difficulty for people who want to play the original game (As an RPG lover, I’m not recommended playing the buffed version since it makes me feels anticlimactic when the final boss died on turn 1, literally).

Link to Part 2 - Mid Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9639153

Link to Part 3 - Late Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9660800

Link to Part 4 - End Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9669045

PART 1 – EARLY GAME

AND THIS IS THE END OF PART 1. PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING I NEED TO FIX, SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE ON THE NEXT PART

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes