Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Currently hunting down the Elders

So far I've taken down the Champion, the Seventh Disciple, the Sealed Beast, the Tree, the Dragon, The Taboo, and the King of Hell. The only place I haven't really looked yet is at World's End so unless it's there, no idea where the last one might be

johnfoxx

Jul 27, 2019
Currently hunting down the Elders

So far I've taken down the Champion, the Seventh Disciple, the Sealed Beast, the Tree, the Dragon, The Taboo, and the King of Hell. The only place I haven't really looked yet is at World's End so unless it's there, no idea where the last one might be
The rooster is north of desert town, climb some vines and you'll find it.

Reactions: Volensheit

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
You can skip the entirety of the academy by going right and taking the secret passage in the room with the merchant, it is near the chest, you will get exploded 5 times but there is a passage right next to it, also in the last room you can find an item that gets rid of the desert timer.

One of the enemies in the city is called Agorahphobia, it means fear of open spaces, the game is getting a little too real there, you are litterally figthing the fear of being outside, it also is very funny.
well that item would be nice for getting desert stuff , good to know. also lmao i'm just happy the lightning wasn't hitting me

moon grubmle

Jul 31, 2021
Damn if this is out of shape and flabby everyone else must be an obese blob. Bro your standards might be kind of high.
out of shape here just refers to her lack of muscle definition, the term is not exclusive to chubbiness. I'm am out of a shape and I'm a lanky twig, for example

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
Seems like the only thing I'm missing now is finding eden strawberries for Rachel, the white dragon scale for that merchant, and 2 more glossaries (which for the last one, I'm not sure if I have enough motivation to scour the entire map for it)

Mar 19, 2018
Seems like the only thing I'm missing now is finding eden strawberries for Rachel, the white dragon scale for that merchant, and 2 more glossaries (which for the last one, I'm not sure if I have enough motivation to scour the entire map for it)
For eden strawberries you need to defeat the speed king and then he will appear in castle garden and inform you of it.
White dragon scale can be found when you meet the merchant in forest of madness, spoiler in post above.

Reactions: Volensheit

moon grubmle

Jul 31, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger the H scenes? I'm really lost rn lmao
check the bedroom on floor 2. You usually activate the scenes in there after using pure materials to upgrade yourself and your allies, but later on there are more triggers. You can upgrade yourself using the hidden room in the castle, go to the main hallway and check the out-of-place tile to the right.

EDIT: There is usually 1 pure material per area, which you find typically by exploring hard enough but are usually near the end of the area. I'd recommend grinding a bit in the first area until level 6 or 7 before moving onto the watchtower with your ally of choice.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Another thing to note is that it doesn't matter who you train first, the first scene locks all levels to same exp

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
For eden strawberries you need to defeat the speed king and then he will appear in castle garden and inform you of it.
White dragon scale can be found when you meet the merchant in forest of madness, spoiler in post above.
may I ask which part of the forest? it's a bit easy to get lost if I don't keep track of where I'm going. Also I've been to the place where the Seventh Pupil is and where I get the last Dragon Chaser item

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
did you get livinlee's item in town btw? it's in the memory inn 2nd floor had a suss wall

Volensheit

May 25, 2017
did you get livinlee's item in town btw? it's in the memory inn 2nd floor had a suss wall
If you're talking about the weapon/cloak, then yeah I have those. I remember searching that place. I have the glossary "Livinlee the Explorer", "Dreams of an Explorer", and "World's End".

Speaking of, I only need 1 glossary now that I did the eden strawberries thing ("The Eight Elders: Last Part"). Still have no idea where to find the scales even after scouring the Madness forest.

Mar 19, 2018
may I ask which part of the forest? it's a bit easy to get lost if I don't keep track of where I'm going. Also I've been to the place where the Seventh Pupil is and where I get the last Dragon Chaser item
From the crystal area North > East > East >West. You'll see a tent, go inside.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes