Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

Do anyone know if there is a way to change your companion in the party? i try to go out with Sugar again but i am unable to change characters

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
don't mind me I'll just use your comment to talk about stuff I was thinking about for some time.

So.. it's just me or there's a false dichotomy between NTR and vanilla.
I would say I can enjoy vanilla lovey-dovey romance game sometimes too but that not really my thing.
What I like is more extreme stuff like making bitches your mindless personal slaves-sex-toys-cum-buckets, breeding them with cum inflation, crazy ahegaos, dirty talk ( and I mean really dirty), incest, rape, urination, gore, you name it.

BUT at the same time I absolutely can't stand any ntr-ish shit (and Im one of these people who consider ntr every non-mc male sexual interaction with any of the girls in game) I just don't get it.. at all.
So does this makes me a vanilla for some reason?

It seems for me that ntr - non-ntr and vanilla - non-vanila are just different categories. You can not like ntr but your tastes can hardly be called vanilla and vice versa you can have that fetish but not really be into any of the other ''perversions''.
I mean if you can´t stand the idea of any FMC "getting things done" with anyone other than the MC......... Well yeah you are restricted to vainilla. From there it can be sweet or violent but it ends with you wanting everyone to yourself..... wich is fine. Totally get it. In my personal opinion i am fine with both as long as the story is interesting, but vainilla tends to be somethign loke "this womans likes you because yes, just shut up and become one with her" so I tend to ignore most of those games XD. Also I can´t stand harem because I can´t see a woman being fine with his boyfriend having other woman so when harem happens it feels that i started playing a fantasy game XD

ricky2018

May 4, 2018
So my impressions of the game so far after the 1st hour. Good artwork, good voice acting, standard rpgm combat, passable introduction story. I went to the 1st castle dungeon mobs were easy but I found a boss on the left side of the stairs who one shot me. Went to the cave with the Dragons I felt a bit overwhelmed. Went to the burning house I'm also under leveled especially with only 2 party members. I could probably just grind levels through them but thats not really fun.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2019
i have played this with a crappy MTL so this is more than welcome, a really nice vanilla game
So no surprise bad things like random tentacle rape or surprise "the girls dont actually love you"?
I am kinda worried because theese games tend to hide some things, like existential horror, but I can deal with that as long as the girls only have sex with MC and love him.

Shredy

Aug 8, 2017
So no surprise bad things like random tentacle rape or surprise "the girls dont actually love you"?
I am kinda worried because theese games tend to hide some things, like existential horror, but I can deal with that as long as the girls only have sex with MC and love him.
Huh, nope.
Just a classic "Hero saves the world and gets dem hot gurls" game.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
I got a bug where after I close the game and came back later, a lot of the text (such as the save files and Glossary) got fucked up with missing letters or grayed out ones. Tried exiting and restarting the computer, but it perma fucked.

moon grubmle

Jul 31, 2021
Alright, who's the smartass that translated "bra" as "underwear." :LOL:

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Hello all

Do anyone know if there is a way to change your companion in the party? i try to go out with Sugar again but i am unable to change characters
You need to meet Anne first. you meet her on the map right of with the weird sign one ( that tree area has two items btw.)

You finally get the crystal soon after that lets you do it.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
So my impressions of the game so far after the 1st hour. Good artwork, good voice acting, standard rpgm combat, passable introduction story. I went to the 1st castle dungeon mobs were easy but I found a boss on the left side of the stairs who one shot me. Went to the cave with the Dragons I felt a bit overwhelmed. Went to the burning house I'm also under leveled especially with only 2 party members. I could probably just grind levels through them but thats not really fun.
you need to buy the sword the mushroom sells, the ice one 2700 G, then you can easily kill the flame mobs, put the swords in both players, then after clear the flame dung, you will be able to put a second party member, and so on

Madmac88

Dec 5, 2018

Dont worry, its 100% Vanilla, harem like rpg.

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes