ricky2018

May 4, 2018
you need to buy the sword the mushroom sells, the ice one 2700 G, then you can easily kill the flame mobs, put the swords in both players, then after clear the flame dung, you will be able to put a second party member, and so on
Thanks for the advice. I somehow wondered off and finish the sewer stage. Flip the switch and wondered of in a cave getting one shot by everything. I tried to reach the next crystal but eventually had to backtrack to the sewer and reflip the switch to leave the place....lol

Hyde90

Apr 22, 2019
Can someone share your full save gallery, mine got overwrited by a new game save

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Thanks for the advice. I somehow wondered off and finish the sewer stage. Flip the switch and wondered of in a cave getting one shot by everything. I tried to reach the next crystal but eventually had to backtrack to the sewer and reflip the switch to leave the place....lol
oh that cave should be after the house but it can also ironically lets you into the house's cellar from the first floor. When you enter from the sewer you want to avoid everything and go left path. the right path gets worse but leads to a village. when you take the stair you end up in the 1st floor right "wing ". 2f left wing has some maniac running around don't engage first time around. you can see them running around if you enter fron the stairwell from 1f left wing. you can not enter the house with out the fire cloak in sewer where mr hero was though.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Currently trying to find whatever is hidden in silve space, I haven't figured out how to get to those black sprites yet. I already found the tree elder here(avoiding for now), the pure material, 3 hidden square chests and the crystal with the intersection to 3 areas, but not how to get to them. I checked every loop and the only think I can think of is that there some random hidden road again...

Last edited:

csum

Jan 7, 2020
Where can I find the The Three Saints #2? I got total of 56 books. Also how many equipments with star are there in total?

moon grubmle

Jul 31, 2021
Where can I find the The Three Saints #2? I got total of 56 books. Also how many equipments with star are there in total?
when you go from pyrrus to the seat of power, it's just before the first cave. look closely at the walls and you'll see climbables.

Reactions: csum
Oct 10, 2019
Currently trying to find whatever is hidden in silve space, I haven't figured out how to get to those black sprites yet. I already found the tree elder here(avoiding for now), the pure material, 3 hidden square chests and the crystal with the intersection to 3 areas, but not how to get to them. I checked every loop and the only think I can think of is that there some random hidden road again...
If by the black sprites you mean the enemies then they are actually from the academy, as far as I know at least one of the zones is a spiral that you access from one of the classroooms, it also leads to anothere classroom, I am exploring the desert now but I assume the other zone is also connected to the academy for lore reasons and because those are the enemies that appear there, this game does not tell you where to go, the desert apparently comes first.

By the way there is a secret passage in the garden at the castle that allows you to skip the pure material requirements, it is on the left fountain, it leads to a prison of sorts and the stairs there lead to the different section of the skill room, the loked cell can be accesed from the roof, the stairs on bottom left cell lead there, it is just a memory but it could be usefull to know.

PhanTanTrung

Oct 24, 2017
If by the black sprites you mean the enemies then they are actually from the academy, as far as I know at least one of the zones is a spiral that you access from one of the classroooms, it also leads to anothere classroom, I am exploring the desert now but I assume the other zone is also connected to the academy for lore reasons and because those are the enemies that appear there, this game does not tell you where to go, the desert apparently comes first.

By the way there is a secret passage in the garden at the castle that allows you to skip the pure material requirements, it is on the left fountain, it leads to a prison of sorts and the stairs there lead to the different section of the skill room, the loked cell can be accesed from the roof, the stairs on bottom left cell lead there, it is just a memory but it could be usefull to know.
Can you please share a picture of the secret passage you mentioned? I can't find it anywhere in the garden

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018

oh well that explains that, currently in desert because nowhere to go. (well the seat of the sky god area is stronk so avoiding for now) I'm assuming the academy key is in the desert

Can you please share a picture of the secret passage you mentioned? I can't find it anywhere in the garden
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PhanTanTrung
Oct 10, 2019
oh well that explains that, currently in desert because nowhere to go. (well the seat of the sky god area is stronk so avoiding for now) I'm assuming the academy key is in the desert

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The academy is accessible by the crystal in silve space, I was not aware that the academy requires a key, but I must have found it not in the desert because I was able to enter before that, actually I think it was inside the academy itself and I do not know what it opens, it was after the spiral section in the silve space I just talked about.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
The academy is accessible by the crystal in silve space, I was not aware that the academy requires a key, but I must have found it not in the desert because I was able to enter before that, actually I think it was inside the academy itself and I do not know what it opens, it was after the spiral section in the silve space I just talked about.
I know it is accessible but the desert is actually easier than the academy monsters, as they are mostly earth(wind magic op). the only annoyance with it is the time limit, a little bit.

I found the key it actually unlocks a lot of doors inside, gets you to the fairy area in silve space, and the way there brings you to the chest on the top of academy and shows you a green door

It was hidden on the way to underground castle place. hidden road takes you to a secret area of the academy.

Edit: Also of the 3 I think Pryhus (the dark lightning area) is first, as there are a lot of good equips in houses to get, and can be swept with the wide attack weapon, and is the only place you'll get you use it fully. And you want to bring Anne of course because this is her area. After that its the desert and underground in terms of difficulty. Academy is tedious because magic but is doable.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
So my impressions of the game so far after the 1st hour. Good artwork, good voice acting, standard rpgm combat, passable introduction story. I went to the 1st castle dungeon mobs were easy but I found a boss on the left side of the stairs who one shot me. Went to the cave with the Dragons I felt a bit overwhelmed. Went to the burning house I'm also under leveled especially with only 2 party members. I could probably just grind levels through them but thats not really fun.
You're suppose to go buy the WhiteIce weapon from the castle's purple/alchemist mushroom. Since it'd make your attacks Ice attribute, it'd help you against the burning house mobs, plus the caves and sewers ones a bit. Personally I didn't have too much difficulty till the caverns, where my Hunting Bow didn't help much anymore.

Oct 10, 2019
I know it is accessible but the desert is actually easier than the academy monsters, as they are mostly earth(wind magic op). the only annoyance with it is the time limit, a little bit.

I found the key it actually unlocks a lot of doors inside, gets you to the fairy area in silve space, and the way there brings you to the chest on the top of academy and shows you a green door

It was hidden on the way to underground castle place. hidden road takes you to a secret area of the academy.

Edit: Also of the 3 I think Pryhus (the dark lightning area) is first, as there are a lot of good equips in houses to get, and can be swept with the wide attack weapon, and is the only place you'll get you use it fully. And you want to bring Anne of course because this is her area. After that its the desert and underground in terms of difficulty. Academy is tedious because magic but is doable.
The desert has 3 areas that I know of, ruined city to the right, annoying to get to and kinda useless but it has a silve, underground castle to the north, it leads to a city but other than that I was not able to progress more, and the oasis near the ruined village in the time limit zone, it has a couple of items and a CG if you take the catgirl and the knight there.

the mountain village is supposed to be easier but I got there by the secret passage, the real way is by the cristal in silve space, in the dwarf town there is also a bird that brings you to the top of a mountain but I am not sure if you have to get there from somewhere else.

the sex scenes with the maid seem tied to exploration, also some of them appear when resting at the crystal instead of the bed, I just triggered a threesome by going down the stairs in the castle, the oasis scene could be needed for that.

Oct 10, 2019

You can skip the entirety of the academy by going right and taking the secret passage in the room with the merchant, it is near the chest, you will get exploded 5 times but there is a passage right next to it, also in the last room you can find an item that gets rid of the desert timer.

One of the enemies in the city is called Agorahphobia, it means fear of open spaces, the game is getting a little too real there, you are litterally figthing the fear of being outside, it also is very funny.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Darksavior
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes