Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This game looks like it's made by an AI lmao. Generic anime art with wonky tits and hands.

• Angry
Reactions: SenaTTK

zenjee

May 8, 2017
wow this sounds like a Vainilla heaven....... but it´s fine. If there are games about unavoidable NTR then there must also be some games about unavoidable vainilla I guess?
don't mind me I'll just use your comment to talk about stuff I was thinking about for some time.

So.. it's just me or there's a false dichotomy between NTR and vanilla.
I would say I can enjoy vanilla lovey-dovey romance game sometimes too but that not really my thing.
What I like is more extreme stuff like making bitches your mindless personal slaves-sex-toys-cum-buckets, breeding them with cum inflation, crazy ahegaos, dirty talk ( and I mean really dirty), incest, rape, urination, gore, you name it.

BUT at the same time I absolutely can't stand any ntr-ish shit (and Im one of these people who consider ntr every non-mc male sexual interaction with any of the girls in game) I just don't get it.. at all.
So does this makes me a vanilla for some reason?

It seems for me that ntr - non-ntr and vanilla - non-vanila are just different categories. You can not like ntr but your tastes can hardly be called vanilla and vice versa you can have that fetish but not really be into any of the other ''perversions''.

Last edited:

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
i was waiting this game, searched for 1.5V but didn t find it even in anime-sharing, ty

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Tomo Aizawa from Tomo-chan wa onnanoko. Not hentai, but it's a wholesome series that made me smile.
Who is the tomboy girl in you profile pick?? she's kinda hot
The series is really wholesome, and while it isn't a hentai series, where he posts hentai from time to time. There is also , an artist on pixiv who has some Tomo-chan commisions where he style matches the original really good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: benaret
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes