Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
anyone got the directions to the elder on the mad forest?
nevermind found the cunt

Last edited:

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
Actually, it can't be her either since the doll outside the mausoleum is a catgirl and mentions that Masha looked exactly like her, and she has different hair and distinctly a tail, much like Semet.
The memories in the apple pie chest are a dead giveaway she's proto though, especially since she mentions failing to die, burying burning hatred and suspicion away and the fairy that wanted the apple pie mentions cooking is also closely related to proto. plus the small pot that used to be her is eternally emitting heat, which alonside fire is closely related to her too. It's very likely that what you fight in the mansion are both the power and the regrets she mentioned lost after her apparent death, so Rachel's the real Proto and the one you fight is very likely what remains of her when she used to be one of the Saints, which also explains why she's just playing a supportive role given she doesn't have any power to fight with anymore.
She also gives you a Hat with a strong fire move on it after Wings of Rage.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
She also gives you a Hat with a strong fire move on it after Wings of Rage.
actually that's when you've gone near the final boss
the hat's an even stronger dead giveaway not because it's a fire move but because the move itself is called fire giant's dance lmao.

also her scene during the credits outright confirms it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Darksavior

Shredy

Aug 8, 2017
Personally, I like how they don't outright tell us who Rachel is, they just give us the hints to allow us to piece it together.

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
actually that's when you've gone near the final boss
the hat's an even stronger dead giveaway not because it's a fire move but because the move itself is called fire giant's dance lmao.

also her scene during the credits outright confirms it.
I got it after wings of rage, but then again, I also got anne's camping scene randomly before right before I entered the sewers so I'm not shocked if some things proc out of order.

And yea it does. I also made an Eight elder/late game guide for those wants to know what to do late game with those fights or when they run into early it so they know what to expect, so I'll post it by tomorrow.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
1. anyone know how to open this chest?

2. anyone know where to find The Champion and The Seventh Pupil? I explored up to the "Cradle of Heros" Madness forest.
Edit: I believe there is a madness waterfall from the map someone posted at page 2, but idk where to go after getting to the map with the seventh pupil

Edit: Never mind, got them all, if anyone needs the info on 2. you can reply to this message. Wtf min maxed Sugar's stats (530 MATK) then stacked (Anne's) Act Again and Atk up buff on her and her (2x from Act Again) infinity chant just one shoted The Champion lol.

3. Can someone list off the red and green doors? The ones I remember is
Red: Watchtower of Na Gire, path from Dragon Tomb to Deep Caverns
Green: Castle, The Academia that reach "The Forgotten Taboo" boss

4. How do I go behind towards the walls that says "This wall looks new, it was built recently"
Need info on 2

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
ELDER BOSS GUIDE

So I complied and made this guide for every cutscene boss that matters so you can either fight them early or know what you need or do.
This guide with start from the first elder himself and lead you to hunt every boss while doing the story itself.

We will start with the Lost Part, then the First part , and finally, the Last book bosses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Lost:

Book A:

Book C-

HV10

Feb 20, 2018
Need info on 2
The Seventh Pupil: From madness forest crystal, go up, right, upper left, (you should be at a wooden bridge now) left, down, lower right, (inverse control map here) right, (going lower left here will lead to madness waterfall path) down, (another inverse control map) left. Now you should arrive at a ruins which you will find the boss near the left side

The Champion: Keep progressing through the story till you are at the Spatial Road Crystal, near the bottom of the map there is an section similar to where you first met Semet, interact with the hidden stairs to get to the dungeon area. Explore through it to get to The Champion

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dharkie29

BlakeACE

Apr 16, 2019
REMAINS REBIRTH DETAILED WALKTHROUGH STRATEGY

PART 2 – MID GAME

Based on JP walkthrough:

EN name based on MediocreTranslation patch.

NOTE: This guide is made based on the original difficulty of the game. The EN patch of MediocreTranslation has equipment stats boost, skill damage increase, gold/exp/drop rate increase… to make the game much easier and less tedious.

This is the patch with original difficulty for people who want to play the original game (As an RPG lover, I’m not recommended playing the buffed version since it makes me feels anticlimactic when the final boss died on turn 1, literally).

Link to Part 1 - Early Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9620983

Link to Part 3 - Late Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9660800

Link to Part 4 - End Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9669045

AND THIS IS THE END OF PART 2. AS USUAL, PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING I NEED TO FIX, SO I CAN IMPROVE ON THE NEXT PART

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2019

PART 2 – MID GAME

Based on JP walkthrough:

NOTE: This guide is made based on the original difficulty of the game. The EN patch of MediocreTranslation has equipment stats boost, skill damage increase, gold/exp/drop rate increase… to make the game much easier and less tedious.

This is the patch with original difficulty for people who want to play the original game (As an RPG lover, I’m not recommended playing the buffed version since it makes me feels anticlimactic when the final boss died on turn 1, literally).

Link to Part 1 - Early Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9620983

AND THIS IS THE END OF PART 2. AS USUAL, PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING I NEED TO FIX, SO I CAN IMPROVE ON THE NEXT PART
Thanks Bro. I didnt know that dean room key is northwest silve space.

How do u remove the seal of the big tree?
Collect 3 of crimson stone.One Crimson stone is at elder.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021

PART 2 – MID GAME

Based on JP walkthrough:

nice guide thank you very much bro...
cant wait for next part's guide

BlakeACE

Apr 16, 2019

PART 3 – LATE GAME

Based on JP walkthrough:

Link to Part 2 - Mid Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9639153

Link to Part 4 - End Game: https://f95zone.to/threads/remains-rebirth-final-yumenamakonn.140253/post-9669045

AND THIS IS THE END OF PART 3. THE FINAL PART WILL COVER THE END GAME, WHICH WILL BE EVERYTHING ELSE LEFT IN THIS GAME. AS USUAL, PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING THAT I NEED TO FIX, SO THAT I CAN IMPROVE ON THE NEXT PART.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes