VN Ren'Py Rememberless [v0.3] [Clausdesska]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

L3z1l3

Aug 19, 2018
If someone has any idea what this story is supposed to be about please enlighten us, i don't think even the dev knows. He's probably Rememberless of his own game :ROFLMAO:
Just skip the beginning, it doesn't make any sense. Later on MC starts working at a model agency as an assistant or something, interact with models and some hot coworkers. Currently it seems this will be the focus of the game.

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Rememberless-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
pardon my french bit this game is a bag of bull@%$%& - 1 th update shows the 3 or 4 main l i s , no even to much content and

then junk developer as usual with this troll species goes and spawns 10 side chars more nice nice , then they cry why noboy likes his stuff , plot is bad too

deleting and forgetting

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Language: English

Well, mostly.

Salir & Volver are not english worlds.

And when you select Salir, you're given the question Seguro que quieres salir?

Pagina is not an english word.

And I haven't even gotten into the game itself.

Once in the game, the top of the screen is taken up with 'Portapapaeles a voz' activado. Pulsa 'Mayus. +C ' para desactivarlo

I should not need to use google translate to play a game that's listed as being in English.

*sigh* the dialogue also screams of bad translation from a non-english speaking developer.

Reactions: SlidingBadger

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Alright I played the entirety of this and this was not good, at all ...

First of all, there weren't any "scenes" at all in the whole game ? Or did I somehow make the wrong choices with every single character ?

Also it's incredibly short, like with reading everything I think you'd be done in about 30 minutes, one hour if you're a very slow reader.

There isn't any story to speak of whatsoever, which is an enormous negative to me, scenes just go from one to another and sentences are strung together, or at least attempted to do so ...

The writing is very bad, looks either translated or attempted to translate but failed miserably, and even then not every word is in english, just look at the main menu and the options sceen.

I don't bother writing real reviews in the review section because of all the rules in place which I dislike, but if I had to rate this I'd honestly give this one a 3/10 and all of those 3 points were for some of the female character models which I thought were pretty good.

For something that's been "in development" for 24 months it lacks any kind of seriousness or commitment if this is the quality of the product and it's blink of an eye duration.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

MEGA

Size 128 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote