RPGM Completed Remote Island Survival of 1 Schoolgirl and 3 Lusty Schoolboys [Final] [Studio Neko Kick]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Apr 20, 2018
MTL!? ANFJWBNFKAJBNFKJSABFKJB

Actually this is a neat concept for a game.
I'm surprised there's not more like it.
There's a handful, they're just uncommon because the trope is either rape/blackmail, or tends to be poorly written. I have yet to play one that's good.

Remote Island Survivors (NTR game a few months back) looked to be what I wanted, having a variety of scenes, etc, but only changed the dialogue and reused scenes...

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
Alright on a scale of Shakespeare to an Indian man trying to scam you on the phone, how's the MTL?
Both?

It is mine belief with utmost sincerity that any sufficiently machine translated tale be indistinguishable from poetry.

Yamaka

Aug 9, 2019
Screenshot (64).png

Guys help, when I start the game it always force close and on the debug shows this, this happens with all the games of similary functionality and thematic, interestingly enough, idk if this happens with all the games made on that specific game engine, but all my +18 games on same engine are now getting that error if they .exe is called "game.exe", no matter what.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 1647130

Guys help, when I start the game it always force close and on the debug shows this, this happens with all the games of similary functionality and thematic, interestingly enough, idk if this happens with all the games made on that specific game engine, but all my +18 games on same engine are now getting that error if they .exe is called "game.exe", no matter what.
Put your taskbar on the bottom man jesus christ

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Island survival and the MC is a twintailed blonde? Definitely not inspired by a certain manga/anime lol

Mushrooms

Jul 10, 2018
So my impression is that it is likely impossible to do a virgin run
You can relieve their excitement via blowjob, handjob etc. Just do it after it gets more then 500. This way you will keep them in check and avoid rape. Does it counts as virgin run? Do not finished the game yet.

Where is rope?
You can craft it. I guess after you find out where to use it.

I've opened up the right side with the axe but don't know what my next goal is.
After some time the guy cleared a path to the left. Do not know if it is time needed or relationships.

Asura

Jun 3, 2017
You can relieve their excitement via blowjob, handjob etc. Just do it after it gets more then 500. This way you will keep them in check and avoid rape. Does it counts as virgin run? Do not finished the game yet.

You can craft it. I guess after you find out where to use it.

After some time the guy cleared a path to the left. Do not know if it is time needed or relationships.
The rope spawns among the clutter in the section north of the cliff, north of the house. Its lying on the ground and then and only then can you craft/repair it.

The right side of the map is for fishing and resource collecting nothing else, the left is the same. To progress you only need to go from left to North than find and interact with the float on the North beach. After that its mats collection and slow building time.

THERE IS NO VIRGIN RUN. You will have sex regardless of how much you held back during the epilogue. It will be a foursome if your lewdness is low and individual fuckfest if it is high.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
is it possible to undress the girl and if so, how? I'm already at 100% lewdness and I can't see the option anywhere.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Ok does anyone have a full save because either I have horribly messed up settings or this game is unplayable on JoiPlay for some reason

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
This game has an interesting idea, but it's very weak in execution.

This is the type of game that the main character doesn't mind being sexual assaulted, and the 3 boys aren't bastard rapists, just overly horny teenagers. And over the entire length of the game, they maintained a friendly relationship. This is fine, I like it.
The thing is, the 3 boys have very little character. Interactions with them - the friendship system - is barebone. The game is 90% you running around the island, collecting everything, and occasionally stopping by to give the boys sexual relief.

And the gameplay, as I just mentioned above, it's just you running around collecting everything you see. And it is a massive grind, with very little reward in both story and sex scene. I recommend cheating for items. They have a hunger, thirst, and crafting system, but they are more of a hassle rather than engaging mechanics.

You have a lewdness system, but it only changes the dialogue in scenes, since the MC is willing to do anything right at the get-go.

You have a "choice" of escaping with low lewdness and escaping with high lewdness. Somehow high lewdness ending is a one-on-one scene while the low lewdness is a gangbang scene. You have "3" bad endings, each with every boy. But all of them are the fucking same scene, even with almost exactly the same dialogues. I played this game hoping for an ending where a high lewdness MC'd decided to stay at the island and fuck like rabbits, but no, you don't have that option.

This game is a swing and miss, it has a good concept, nice systems that aren't just vanilla RPGM, and a decent voice actress. All of it is wasted on something with too little story and scenes.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Decent concept, but the dudes are so damn horny you have to go around like a prostitute and service them, and most of the rest of just farming shit to stay hydrated. Not so fun.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
There's a handful, they're just uncommon because the trope is either rape/blackmail, or tends to be poorly written. I have yet to play one that's good.

Remote Island Survivors (NTR game a few months back) looked to be what I wanted, having a variety of scenes, etc, but only changed the dialogue and reused scenes...
That's a shame, it's a very interesting concept to write around, at least in my opinion.
Especially if it's more mundane/less whoresome than rape.
A romance of some kind set in a deserted island between characters from different cliques.
If only I wasn't lazy.

grub2

May 4, 2018
kind of difficult to start, but when you get to the western area of the island and make your way to the north you will be up to your eyeballs in materials to craft with and boil water. just keep talking to them and giving them fruits and other stuff you find to keep their friendship up so their libido doesn't skyrocket

baduserexp

Feb 11, 2021
kind of difficult to start, but when you get to the western area of the island and make your way to the north you will be up to your eyeballs in materials to craft with and boil water. just keep talking to them and giving them fruits and other stuff you find to keep their friendship up so their libido doesn't skyrocket
how do you get to the western area? My playthrough's blocked. The only thing I can do is
1. accept a mushroom book from the hikkimori, since I don't have the book yet
2. craft the mushroom book itself, as the only required ingredient, into something like mushroom stew, consuming the mushroom book
3. go to step #1
since the download hasn't been updated and people are talking about progressing farther than this, I guess I broke the game somehow. Didn't build a door fast enough? Fished too much? Ignored friendship levels for too long?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes