RPGM Completed Remote Island Survival of 1 Schoolgirl and 3 Lusty Schoolboys [Final] [Studio Neko Kick]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Someone

Jun 3, 2017
The problem with this game is that the boat repair take way too long.
Once you get there there is basically nothing remaining to unlock, it become extremely redundant.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
So apparently the first resource you need when stranded on an island is sex. Good to know I feel silly for thinking to secure food, water and shelter.

baduserexp

Feb 11, 2021
So apparently the first resource you need when stranded on an island is sex. Good to know I feel silly for thinking to secure food, water and shelter.
to be precise, men need sex. The woman experiences sex as a dangerous loss of hydration and nutrition, with rape more severe than voluntary acts.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
how do you get to the western area? My playthrough's blocked.
You need high friendship (70, I think) with Orange Hair. His "gift" is clearing the way for the western area. You may need to exit and re-enter the southern area or sleep for it to trigger properly.

Lucca_Rei

May 6, 2021
the game explodes everytime there's more than 2 events in the screen, and that's a problem because this is an game about collecting items.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
I read about people cheating for the items and such. How did you get that to work? I've tried Rpgmakersaveedit and cheat engine but neither work.

Reactions: Jiktaq

Secret Moofah

Dec 29, 2019
How to get the gallery unlocked: Go to the person with orange hair, find an item he responds well to, give him all of it, then stand there talking to him over and over again till you hit 70 friendship. He will clear the western route. There, you can find a diary. Once you have it, go to your room, diary is there and it lets you access gallery. There is a button there that immediately fully unlocks the gallery. There are hilariously few scenes that basically amount to 3 sex scenes per person, with variants for how horny you are, plus a bad ending per.

Jun 24, 2017
How to get the gallery unlocked: Go to the person with orange hair, find an item he responds well to, give him all of it, then stand there talking to him over and over again till you hit 70 friendship. He will clear the western route. There, you can find a diary. Once you have it, go to your room, diary is there and it lets you access gallery. There is a button there that immediately fully unlocks the gallery. There are hilariously few scenes that basically amount to 3 sex scenes per person, with variants for how horny you are, plus a bad ending per.
Or you can enter the gallery from the main menu when you choose recall mode, and then hit the button that fully unlocks the gallery.

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
Is it only me who gets no fps when i go to the area on the left and north?
The amount of items in locations builds up over the days you don't visit them... and this count starts at the beginning of the game for those places. The maps are papered in item collection events when you first visit them, and the pulsating glow on those item events lags the game to hell. You basically have to crawl through as much of it as you can until your computer stops screaming.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
It's so hard to find a good game with a good pregnancy mechanic, it's always a bad ending.
Check out The Fixer, a female-protagonist life sim which has recently become one of my favorite sex games. The main character can be pregnant multiple times, and nothing actually ends the game to the best of my recollection (not even that one time my character got captured by thugs and forced into sex slavery).

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
if you guy want to cheat. just make sure you got at least 1 of each item. next go on here drag your save here there. don't bother with stats and money they are useless on this game. just go to item and change from 1 to 100 or more if you want. now for this game if you guys want to see her get pregnant. pretty much let them fuck mc by having her heart reach to 0. mc get pregnant and its game over. pretty much all pregnant scenes are the same but the background is not.

Reactions: Teppei000

Artov

Feb 19, 2022
if you guy want to cheat. just make sure you got at least 1 of each item. next go on here drag your save here there. don't bother with stats and money they are useless on this game. just go to item and change from 1 to 100 or more if you want. now for this game if you guys want to see her get pregnant. pretty much let them fuck mc by having her heart reach to 0. mc get pregnant and its game over. pretty much all pregnant scenes are the same but the background is not.
do you know where the save files is ?
i try to find it but so far i couldnt find it

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Decent and enjoyable. I am surprised that there is voice acting haha.
This game can be cleared with two run, low lewdness and high lewdness for two different endings. During the high lewd run, all scenes can be gotten along the way.

This game does have some performance issues. Because the items on the map will continue to be spawned if not picked up, the game will lag a lot if the item accumulates, especially when the items glow.

The game also need a bit more clear as to what item is required to repair the boat.

Here are the useful item and their id for saveeditor. Input 999 for each item and you won't need to farm for any item
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A interesting game premise with very nice art, but the execution felt bit lackluster. It feels like the story and the balance of the game can be improved.
This concept does remind me of a childhood game, Cruiose had it easy .

I feel that the game can be improved mainly by putting more emphasis on the relation of the girl with the boys, especially since the title and premise felt like it should revolves around this concept.
Most importantly, I think the game need to drastically reduce the spawning of the item on the map, and increase the items found by the boys. Not only this will resolve a game performance issues, this also increases the significance of their relationship. As of now ,being able to find SO many items on the ground is quite nonsensical, and it rendered the relationship with the boys to be useless.

Last edited:

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Is there a way to do a virgin run? I cheated to max out my resources an explored as far as it would let me, but they get horny too fast lol. I'm stuck after clearing the wood an getting a fishing rod
You can just blowjob/handjob/titjob them. Just don't choose the second option in the "I want to fuck" option. You just have to do the whatever job whenever their sexual desire raises above 500 and be sure to do it before they reaches 1000 or else they will rape you.

Btw, being virgin or not doesn't affect the ending, but the lewdness level will.

After some time you cleared the wood and access to the east side of the island, the west side of the island will be opened, and the game will soon be over afterward.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes