Zudarr

Feb 5, 2021
What's the extra content included in normal?

Significant enough to warrant a playthrough on that as opposed to just easy?
Can you give me the name of your avatar ? Moreover, your taste of H-game is similar to me, so can you recommend me some of H-game includes those tag ? Thanks =))

Zudarr

Feb 5, 2021
Guys can you recommend me some good rpgm have hard corruption, hypnosis or brainwashing tags ? I want to play some but i didn't find much. Thanks all =))

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Guys can you recommend me some good rpgm have hard corruption, hypnosis or brainwashing tags ? I want to play some but i didn't find much. Thanks all =))
Defenestration has a lot of that, if you haven't already played it.

Reactions: tripleP

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
just played a little.... it starts great. Good humor and the art is quite decent.
The game lacked a little, but i guess that's because i have a weak computer and doing some renders in the background.
But for now: thumbs up

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Kinda in a whiny mood, so... How IS there a 2021 MV game with voices for the scenes *without* the "wait for the next voiced line before stopping them" option?...
Oh well, looks funny and decent otherwise. Though the English is definitely on the weaker side of things.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
So, how's the gameplay?
I'm going to try it tonight, so maybe there are some insights as of what to expect from the game...

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Any chance someone could Uncensor this one, make a patch or something
pleese :p
Haven't downloaded this game in particular yet but in 99/100 times when it comes to RPGM the censor is part of the image, so uncensoring would litterally meaning redrawing the censored parts from scratch, which even for small games is a HUGE task

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes