mr.bewakoof

Sep 24, 2020
E0eKxG.png

Overview:
Prologue version of my first project, it is quite short so if you want to spoil the first minutes... It goes like this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-18
Release Date: 2022-10-16
Developer: Plastic Moon - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough*

eV2OsU.jpg 2.jpg p8LZD2.png BPrhRe.jpg j3W3UH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Just... what? What even was that?

The game is just as vague and confusing as the description here. I mean, what is even going on? Nothing made any sense. It's just a bunch of randomness and then just... ends abruptly. Nothing was coherent, no story, just a bunch of random scenes that made no sense. Choices didn't matter at all and a bunch of single choices as well.

Sorry but this was just a confusing mess. Still, I guess best of luck with whatever you're trying to do here, but just not for me. Thanks any ways.

HyperSpAcE14th

Oct 17, 2022
Looking at the preview, the picture is very beautiful, the toes are made out very well, I like it. It's worth trying. The old game hasn't finished playing yet. The new game has arrived again. Haha.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Well, this started off with a trippy, surreal introduction where you apparently wake from cryo-sleep and start wandering around. It was actually pretty cool. But when you meet other people you would expect them to at least fill you in on some details about where you are and what is happening, but, nope.

No idea what it was about and there is no clue where it may be heading. The Mozart reference is essentially false, there is a single 2 second clip playing at the start of every game day, that's it.

It does look good, but so far there is no narrative to follow.

Oh, and one thing I wanted to point out. There are two images that have Windows OS pop-up messages on them, clearly they are both screen captures. One of them being that the developers copy of Windows is about to expire. :D The whole VN is pretty bizarre so they may even be intentional, who knows?

Last edited:
Reactions: $@~

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
See, I went with the overarching "German" thing because he was born in Salzburg and the Holy Roman Empire was still a thing at the time, so would he have considered himself Austrian? Salzburgian? A Holy Roman? :unsure: :unsure: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
ok, but if we travel back in history, we must also remember, before the Romans, In the La Tène period it was an administrative center of the Celtic alums in the Kingdom of Noricum.
So he could have considered himself a Celt as well :sneaky:

In reality, however, I think that he was much more concerned with parties and ladies than thinking about such things.

Maybe later in a syphilis fever mania! :LOL:

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Looked at the Patreon to see if there would be a more specific overview, and there was a Rick Roll reference in the "About" section. Not sure if I should be amused, or annoyed. Also, according to the dev, they don't even finish the games they play, so I'm not really holding out any hope that they'll finish this, either.