Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Just... what? What even was that?

The game is just as vague and confusing as the description here. I mean, what is even going on? Nothing made any sense. It's just a bunch of randomness and then just... ends abruptly. Nothing was coherent, no story, just a bunch of random scenes that made no sense. Choices didn't matter at all and a bunch of single choices as well.

Sorry but this was just a confusing mess. Still, I guess best of luck with whatever you're trying to do here, but just not for me. Thanks any ways.
Judging by this image:
Looked at the Patreon to see if there would be a more specific overview, and there was a Rick Roll reference in the "About" section. Not sure if I should be amused, or annoyed. Also, according to the dev, they don't even finish the games they play, so I'm not really holding out any hope that they'll finish this, either.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can only imagine.
Also, this doesn't come off as "clever", more like "the author seems to have forgotten his meds".

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
In an effort to come off as avant-garde and quirky, the dev has achieved bizarre and disjointed. A game that seems to be an Adult Visual Novel (or game) has all genitals and nipples hidden, sometimes with stupid jokes.

I might check back in 5-6 updates to see if the LSD has worn off, but I'm not getting my hopes up

Reactions: Deamate

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Just... what? What even was that?

The game is just as vague and confusing as the description here. I mean, what is even going on? Nothing made any sense. It's just a bunch of randomness and then just... ends abruptly. Nothing was coherent, no story, just a bunch of random scenes that made no sense. Choices didn't matter at all and a bunch of single choices as well.

Sorry but this was just a confusing mess. Still, I guess best of luck with whatever you're trying to do here, but just not for me. Thanks any ways.
I mean, it cant be worse then this one game I see sometimes gets a update. Aka the one LSD trip from a dev. who made a incest game but turned into a fuckfest only to publish weird LSD trip update which makes no sense.

Devka

May 8, 2017
Mozart was Austrian and not German! ;)
Mozart was neither Austrian or German. Mozart was from The Prince-Archbishopric of Salzburg of the Holy Roman Empire. Mozart had been dead 14 years by the time Austria annexed Salzburg. :LOL:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ok, it seems that Mozart is no longer in the picture :unsure: (or did he meant Mortzeart?). The updated overview seems to be about the movie Passengers but without J.Law, which hopefully NOT about dudes or androids having sex with each other (no women included), instead more in line with what the promo pictures suggested:ROFLMAO:. Not sure what to think about this one. I guess I will check it after a few months (if there is a new update that is).

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
The plot didn't need a spoiler tag. If all of the twists were that we were on a spaceship, I could tell that from the pictures....

Also, MOST of us watched Passengers for J-Law...

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Well, where most games start with some orientation, meet the characters, learn about the setting, etcetera, this is the exact opposite: disorientation. I do believe it's intentional, to give the idea of the main character not receiving proper medical care and wandering around in a delirious state as a result of what just happened to him. So overall, not much happened yet. Maybe some foreshadowing mixed with flashbacks and a lot of halucinating and dreaming, but it's impossible to tell what is what.

I don't think any of the decisions and conversation options so far have any long term repercussions, though I didn't make a save anyway, since that's usually pointless in the first 2-3 versions of a new game by a new developer anyway, because code still has a tendency to be overhauled then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There is a lot of bashing going on for a demo and a new Dev who is not an English speaker.
My opinion is it's a good start; the art is very good; I did not see the original Overview, but the new one is pretty clear
about the type of game it's going to be.

A text box should be added to improve the player experience, preferably with opacity adjustment and compatible font.
A proper translation would also help.
In the quote by Kanye West, Why is Barack Obama shown?
I wonder if the DEV is in on the joke. :(

Last edited: