EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1721767168566.png

Overview:
Renalith, who lives in the border village of Iris. She was living as a nun but got caught up in a war between demons and humans, leading her to go to the brothel in Desire. This is the story of Renalith's grand adventure to reclaim her homeland.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-23
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: CHERIS SOFT
Translator: FlyingUnicorn, Kynshin, tolusenum, DazedAnon - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.02
Language: English ( )
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Required: Patch the game with the latest fixes/changes by running GameUpdate in the game folder or by manually patching it via .

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot 2024-07-23 155004.png Screenshot 2024-07-23 154959.png Screenshot 2024-07-23 154949.png Screenshot 2024-07-23 154944.png Screenshot 2024-07-23 155057.png Screenshot 2024-07-23 155107.png Screenshot 2024-07-23 155125.png

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game Over Rape ✓
Multiple Bad Endings ✓
Ending Only Pregnancy ✓

Bitch of a game to translate. I had people helping me and it still took forever. Big thanks to the following peeps:
FlyingUnicorn - UI Images
Kynshin - Editing & Portrait Images
tolusenim - Testing/QA
Me - In Game Translation & Fixes
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.

torusenum

Apr 22, 2023
Playthrough tips:

- Use the seed items to get permanent stat increases
- Use Disposable Tents to save in dungeons, the item will make the Save/Load button pop up
- Elite enemies with a defeat CG will be colored pink on the map, make sure to save before those fights
- Fights can be difficult if you don't collect healing items and upgrade your equipment beforehand
- Make sure to try drinking in town bars and explore abandoned houses for extra CGs

It's a fairly long game but the story and art are really good. Combat can be a bit grindy though with hp-sponge enemies.

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
So, The girl in the prologue is the main character?, that prologue girl is called Lenaris but that could be a miss-translation, if she is the main girl indeed, it means the game is just lineal and another CG collector... that will be a let down, it seems like it has potential to be a proper RPG with multiple paths.

torusenum

Apr 22, 2023
Attached is a savedata folder you can drag into your game folder to unlock most of the CGs (still missing a couple plus newgame+ CGs).

Be warned though, using this globalsave when starting a new game will make you go through new game+ instead of new game (new game + has some spoiler scenes in the beginning chapters that may confuse new players). So if you want to play through the game in the dev-intended way then use the savedata folder from dazedanon.

P.S. New game+ allows a player to do a virgin run, as opposed to a first playthrough which has forced virginity loss. So if you want to do a virgin run then you can use the attached savedata folder.

Reactions: isntmal

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So, The girl in the prologue is the main character?, that prologue girl is called Lenaris but that could be a miss-translation, if she is the main girl indeed, it means the game is just lineal and another CG collector... that will be a let down, it seems like it has potential to be a proper RPG with multiple paths.
Mistranslation, it's Renalith just fixed it. Unavoidable rape is a thing pretty sure.

• Sad
Reactions: Back