death390

Mar 10, 2019
while preg is ending only for preg fans, it is a LOT of different endings.
bad endings with monsters are rare, its mostly with humans.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Temp Save fix. Throw in folder until I reupload

Edit: Reuploaded game with necessary files. This fix isn't needed anymore.
just a little warning
Windows 11 defender flagged this 7z as TROJAN. (surprised it got flagged still compressed). gave the benefit of the doubt but still...

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
If anyone has tried the game, what is the corruption like? Is it lewd degree giving access to new scenes or something similar?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Temp Save fix. Throw in folder until I reupload

My browser says it's a virus and doesn't even allow me to download it...
In general, just let me know when you upload the working version of the game, so that know that will need to download it again.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
My browser says it's a virus and doesn't even allow me to download it...
In general, just let me know when you upload the working version of the game, so that know that will need to download it again.

Doomeye

May 7, 2018
hmmm... for some reason it's closing as soon as it loads up... tried no patch, patch, new version patched, same thing. Like, I see the main menu options but it auto closes before I can select anything.

Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
Mistranslation, it's Renalith just fixed it. Unavoidable rape is a thing pretty sure.
Yep. Unavoidable indeed. Bit annoying when the status screen makes a point of mentioning her virginity, but then there's unavoidable rape practically out the prologue.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
hmmm... for some reason it's closing as soon as it loads up... tried no patch, patch, new version patched, same thing. Like, I see the main menu options but it auto closes before I can select anything.
Check Japanese Locale.

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
Installed the game like in the description and using locale emulator and still getting the same error when trying to save/load.