dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Installed the game like in the description and using locale emulator and still getting the same error when trying to save/load.
You need to either download the fix on page 1 or redownload the game from the OP. Originally was uploaded without the save folder that are needed.

Shadrag7

Nov 18, 2019
Played the first chapters and really enjoyed the gameplay but that you basically start the game with her working as a prostitute somehow annoys me

Night

Nov 7, 2016
It's finished nice, btw what is with the enter a japanese name thing at the beginning of the game?

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
So how long do you have to work as a prostitute in the first town, until you earn 100k?
no, you should be visiting various places to triggers things until you get a master, then at the day you will need to train with him and at night you need to continue selling yourself, after training with him for a bit he will send you to a dungeon, then after that the city will get attacked and after winning the battle it will be the end of chap 3, and with it, your days of being forced to sell yourself will also be over. or at least as far as I have progressed

Anon2298

Nov 24, 2023
Mistranslation, it's Renalith just fixed it. Unavoidable rape is a thing pretty sure.
That is such a let down, I was hoping this was somewhat an RPG but it seems is an scene collector with combat. But whatever.

Played the first chapters and really enjoyed the gameplay but that you basically start the game with her working as a prostitute somehow annoys me
Is another lineal RPG where there is little to none variety apparently, is just a bigger lineal game than usual, thats it apparently, is a shame, I was expecting more seeing how the game description and screen captures hint something more, apparently not.

Kapios223

May 9, 2017
Saw the game tagged with the virgin tag, MC lost virginity in an unavoidable cutscene, deleted game as it was.

Introducing a virgin tag and variable in the game only for it to be null and void is just a stupid move in my opinion...
if you are going to take agency away from the player anyway then just remove the variable all together, it doesn't need to be there.

Xaoskun

Dec 21, 2022
The remake of the game/spiritual successor is coming out this year, in the vein of kunoichi karin, so this is a nice warmup to that.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes