Kaimo Siru

Mar 14, 2023
I've played before with only UI translated but gave up after when I was stuck in the late game. Maybe I can finish the game this time, but still holy shit it's going to take a while to lvl up

TK201299

May 20, 2020
How do I avoid the avalanche in the Great Snowy Mountain? I can't reach the boss of the dungeon because of it.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the solution. Apparently you need to try to go through that "!" mark a couple of times, then it disappears.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Game Over Rape ✓
Multiple Bad Endings ✓
Damn. Another game, where majority of h-events are hidden behind lost fights. That is a terrible game mechanic.
I am goddamned gamer. Losing fights (on purpose) is one of the hardest thing to do... o_O

Gamers - Mentality - Losing.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord5

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
no, you should be visiting various places to triggers things until you get a master, then at the day you will need to train with him and at night you need to continue selling yourself, after training with him for a bit he will send you to a dungeon, then after that the city will get attacked and after winning the battle it will be the end of chap 3, and with it, your days of being forced to sell yourself will also be over. or at least as far as I have progressed
Okay, I finally saw the Viola scene where Master intervened, but now I'm looking for him again. I guess you need to cut off prostitution before the end of night event runs?

Been hitting all the locations I can during day and night, even spent a night drinking in the bar too.

Edit: LOL right after posting this I went back to the game and it gave me the scene at the brothel that led to becoming Master's disciple.

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
I know this is a pretty big game but didn't expect it to be this long before this game got translated.

Anyways, can't wait for his next game.

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
dazedanon Absolutely appreciate you and the other dudes for getting this archaic ONScripter piece (iirc) translated. Just a lil question tho, the dev is remaking a section of this game in RPGM (check their Twitter/X). Do you plan on translating it when it eventually comes out?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Renalith Saga [v1.02] [CHERIS SOFT] - Compressed

Win [462 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon Absolutely appreciate you and the other dudes for getting this archaic ONScripter piece (iirc) translated. Just a lil question tho, the dev is remaking a section of this game in RPGM (check their Twitter/X). Do you plan on translating it when it eventually comes out?
Yeah probably unless another translator wants to take a crack at it.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
The first run is quite brutal to the main character. The maker of this game didnt shy away with the evil things

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes