2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

mr.bewakoof

Sep 24, 2020
aBU3as.jpg
Overview:
Renestra, is set in a magical land where you assume the role of a young elf, trying to make his way into the world.
Throughout your adventures you will find a diverse cast of characters you can talk to,
help out and, with some, even form a deeper bond.
As you set out on your journey, you will venture to climb through elven high society and uncover,
the mischievous plots of the royal elite.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-04
Release Date: 2022-10-04
Developer: Decadent Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 1_gif.gif 2_gif.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DecadentGames

Oct 12, 2022
Game crashed upon launching. What should I do?
Hey Zareem, developer here, sorry to hear it crashes for you. If you'd be kind can you tell me your system specs and ensure if possible that drivers are up to date? If you could share a print screen of the crash report, or send us the log from the crash folder inside the game that would be much appreciated. You can reach out here or at our email - decadent.games@gmail (dot) com.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boldano

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Hey Zareem, developer here, sorry to hear it crashes for you. If you'd be kind can you tell me your system specs and ensure if possible that drivers are up to date? If you could share a print screen of the crash report, or send us the log from the crash folder inside the game that would be much appreciated. You can reach out here or at our email - decadent.games@gmail (dot) com.
Maybe I dont have a good enough gpu, I have a GPU integrated into my CPU. The GPU is Intel 4600HD.
crash.png

DecadentGames

Oct 12, 2022
Maybe I dont have a good enough gpu, I have a GPU integrated into my CPU. The GPU is Intel 4600HD.
View attachment 2097441
I'm sorry Zareem, since we strived to use the latest technologies available, a lot of the visual features inside the game rely on DirectX 12 to display properly, so unfortunately you'll need a GPU that supports Directx12, anything from Nvidia GTX 600 series and AMD equivalent upwards will work.

• Sad
Reactions: annoo

DecadentGames

Oct 12, 2022
5.6gb on a first version is a lot.
A lot of engine systems occupy that much at base, even if we use mostly 4k textures and models with a few million triangles, subsequent versions shouldn't increase disk size too much.If I were to guesstimate perhaps 100-150mb per new update.

Traxsol

Sep 21, 2021
I really liked the graphics. The musical accompaniment is also very pleasant.
However, why are the cutscenes so dark and there is no way to change the angle, don't have sounds .
And the next one is interested in what's next, after collecting 5 mushrooms ... Or is that all in this version?
I'll be honest, it puzzled me a little ). Having downloaded 5 gigabytes, I was counting on a little more.
But in general I liked it (y) .

Reactions: John Dane

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"You will venture to climb through elven high society, and uncover the plots of the royal elite." :D

we-are-not-lewd-elves-are-a-proud-and-noble-34412909.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Goblin Slayer

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
How do you interact with objects? Apart from the door to exit the house (which opened automatically), I can't get anything else to open, nor can I sheathe my swords.

EDIT: Still can't crouch or sheathe swords but the interactions started. Had to update my gpu drivers

Last edited:

mr.bewakoof

Sep 24, 2020
apply for the game developer tag

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes