Tool Ren'Py Ren'Py Save Editor [v1.6.1] [Last Moment]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I tried to use this tool but it misses some variables that the editsave site has. WHy?

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Hrm. Tried to use it to edit The Pleasuremancer save file, and the changes to basic variables are doing nothing; I can at least change gold with saveeditonline, but when I try the same, or any other change, using this tool, it doesn't work. Weird.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Trying to use this with Monster girl dreams is a nightmare. Saveeditonline has everything better organized but any value thats even worth editing is locked behind a patreon paywall so it's effectively pointless. I really don't wanna spend hours and hours grinding on the same enemies so I guess I won't be finishing that game anytime soon.

Reactions: Gmaer

bizwiz

Nov 20, 2018
A game I'm playing is having a bug, but it is clear that the save is missing some value, which I know the name and intended value of. Is it possible to use this tool to add a variable?

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
^ No, it isn't. I jsut tried it because a later version of a game edited the name of a variable but you can't edit name of variable, remove, or add.

ODAY

Nov 3, 2018
Can't work on sisterly lust can't save the change here is the save file i want change to all woman pregnancy

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Reactions: Twistty

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'm trying to get more cash on Depravity but I don't know what I'm looking for to change it.
You want to edit the value for cash, just type in the amount you currently have in to the search and you will see it.
dc.png

batanegra

May 8, 2017
is there any way this tool can be updated to work with objects? because with that added you can use with any common game, there are only so little games that doesn't have the variables with an .object file

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
can i use this with Collage Life if so how? im in the right folder for saves bit im getting nothing and i have saves from other games and no showing up not sure how to use this

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
can i use this with Collage Life if so how? im in the right folder for saves bit im getting nothing and i have saves from other games and no showing up not sure how to use this
Are you trying to edit the saves of an RPGM game (Collage Life) with a Ren'py save editor?
Maybe you should try using a save editor compatible with RPGM games like Rpg Maker Save Edit or .

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes