Tool Ren'Py Renpy Suite 2023 for Translating

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 4812744

Apr 8, 2022
Good job
I'd like to try it, if you want, don't worry about the spread, I wouldn't share it with anyone, I don't need it, and you know it.
I like to learn from everyone.
I always have all versions of Taoceti and have never shared anything, you can rest assured.

I have a question, is the Deep Pro you use paid?

May 13, 2020
Sorry I couldn't make it today to post the programme

but I am very tired and tomorrow the alarm clock rings very early

so I hope to post the programme tomorrow evening

thanks and sorry again

May 13, 2020
Hello everyone
by Sunday evening the new version of the SUITE will be published
this version replaces the previous version, so I recommend deleting the old one and using the new one

SUITE changes

1- inserted UNREN procedure and SDK for recent versions (not old renpy versions)

2- improved MAGICUM in the management of various \" - * - , and improved management of variables

3- new OLD-NEW and T.REPLACE procedures

4- old-new with edit window and translator included with recognition of the source language and "insert tags" button to insert variables

5- TReplace with the addition of the RESUB function for single words, selection is automatic, no variables inserted for the correct functioning of the treplace, translator included with recognition of the source language

the only limitation of the translator I use is that it only has the English-Russian-Italian-Spanish-Portuguese languages
if you have requirements for different languages please contact me
COMING SOON.....

May 13, 2020
hello to all
I know a lot of people use the
some in part and some in full
I am working in the BFO_t-replace and BFo_Old-new programmes to insert translation also in manual mode by translating the file contents as desired
if possible I will also include the choice of source language in the automatic translation

if you have any advice or ideas please write here

thank you

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes