Tool Ren'Py Renpy Suite 2023 for Translating

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Punkrocker

Jul 22, 2020
Hello everyone
this is an excel project of mine to facilitate extraction and automatic composition including translation of texts that renpy sdk does not extract
they are just three small excel sheets, nothing very special but functional for me,
I decided to share them with everyone maybe others might need them

below I post the three programmes with text files and videos explaining how to use it
if you have doubts or need further explanations write to me

I am well aware that they are only three excel sheets and that perhaps someone has made better programmes
but I have not found anything about t.replace or old new non-extracted texts

Thank you

Please note: in the column where the abbreviation 'it' is located you must enter the abbreviation of your language.
e.g. Spanish 'es' French 'fr' and so on.
Grande Bad! Complimenti!

GioBol

Engaged Member
May 19, 2021
I am testing it on this game: https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v22-7-0b-andrealphus.13488/
46 files RPA, over 500 RPY script files. The Italian translation generated 351 RPY files with over 1,400,000 words extracted and recognized, but there are many untreated phrases and in a little over an afternoon I extracted 350 lines t.replace () and 100 pairs of old / new.
I have not finished yet..

May 13, 2020
HELLO ALL
I have re-made a little excel program with the aim of helping us even better at extracting the dialogues that SDK does not extract
if it is useful I enclose the demonstration video
and inside the compressed file you will find the explanation in Italian (I know you are good at translating so I made it in my language)
if you like it or if you have any suggestions please write in the thread

and as my motto says
true wealth is not what you own, but what you give to others

a hug

BadRot 75

Video B_M_C by BadRot75
Programma Excel B_M_C

delete the previous one and download again
found fault I immediately repaired

Last edited:
May 13, 2020
good evening
my future update work will be on the B_M_C file only.

OBJECTIVE:
increase from 200 to 500 rows of "old new"
automate duplicate deletions to avoid blockages on rpy file

aware that duplicate deletions may slow down by a few seconds the 'processing of the RPY file

on the advice of GioBol whom I thank
adding .bat file for fast compilation of RPY files into single TXT file without passing to site that you saw in the video I posted

if you have doubts or advice please write
TY

Reactions: Vorr
May 13, 2020
HELLO
I have created a new file to automatically copy the .RPY files to a folder of your choice and also create the file BADROT75.TXT inside which you will find the contents of all the .RPY files.
If you run the .exe file from your desktop, the destination folder must be on your desktop.
Below I have included the link to the demonstration video on how to properly use both the .BAT file and BMC V4
I hope it helps you
it is important to watch the video FOR VIDEO
Attached you will find the .BAT file

Last edited:

mbusa

Apr 19, 2022
HELLO GUYS
I MADE MYSELF A SUITE TO FACILITATE
THE PROCESS OF TRANSLATING RENPY GAMES
AND I DECIDED TO SHARE IT WITH YOU
THE ONLY THING MISSING IN THE SUITE IS THE PALOISLOS SOFTWARE
THAT YOU CAN ADD IN THE FOLDER AND RENAME IT
Extractor_palOsliOs_CG7.exe
TO FACILITATE MY KIT OTHERWISE IT DOESN'T WORK WITH THE MENU
THE SUITE INCLUDES:
SEARCH AND EXTRACT (R.E.14)
BMC V4 500 (EXCEL)
T.R.eplace O.ld N.ew T.ranslate (T.R.O.N.T. excel)
RPY TO TXT
TEXT SPLITTER
AND UNREN THAT I USE (I JUST TRANSLATED IT INTO ITALIAN)

REALLY IMPORTANT
the folder is unzipped to the desktop

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO
CLICK
TO DOWNLOAD TOOL

⎰ ↜ ✰ BAD 75 ✰ ↜ ⎱
Ciao @ BAD 75
ho provato a scaricare il tool, ma non funziona, chiede la chiave di decrittazione..
:(

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
Italiano
Buongiorno, buon pomeriggio o buonasera, hai ancora intenzione di condividere il programma o se è in vendita, potresti dirmi dove potrei acquistarlo?
Lo chiedo perché attualmente traduco giochi in pt-br e spagnolo, il programma mi è piaciuto molto.
scusa per eventuali errori e perché parlo tramite google translate.
Grazie per la comprensione in anticipo.

English
Good morning, good afternoon or good evening, do you still intend to share the program or if it is for sale, could you tell me where I could buy it?
I ask because I currently translate games into pt-br and spanish. I really liked the program.
sorry for any mistakes and because I speak via google translate.
Thank you for understanding in advance.

May 13, 2020
Italiano
Buongiorno, buon pomeriggio o buonasera, hai ancora intenzione di condividere il programma o se è in vendita, potresti dirmi dove potrei acquistarlo?
Lo chiedo perché attualmente traduco giochi in pt-br e spagnolo, il programma mi è piaciuto molto.

Inglese
Lo chiedo perché attualmente traduco giochi in pt-br e spagnolo. Mi è piaciuto molto il programma.
[/CITAZIONE]

you can download the Suite for free

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes