Tool Ren'Py Renpy Suite 2023 for Translating

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes
May 13, 2020
I hope to give an update next week ,

unfortunately I have an injured right arm and can't be at the PC that much except to click

but there will be an update soon

sorry again for the delay

guro01

Dec 6, 2020
Dúfam, že budúci týždeň poskytnem aktualizáciu,

bohuzial mam zranenu pravu ruku a nemozem byt pri pc az tak moc okrem klikania

ale čoskoro bude aktualizácia

ešte raz sa ospravedlňujeme za meškanie
j

unfortunately I have an injured right arm and can't be at the PC that much except to click

it's ok. thanks for the update

Aug 29, 2020

Hi sorry I'm going to try to see if I can translate a game for the first time and I have a question so that the game comes out in the Spanish language already translated and comes out in Spanish when I open the game, I have to add something else or I will do it automatically, if you can help me.

Aug 29, 2020
edit this and put it in the folder with the translation
I like the tool, it translates what renpy can't, I would like you to help me to see if I am doing something wrong.
But it happens to me a lot is the texts when translating automatically in Spanish some texts come out without quotation marks.
EXAMPLE:
secret what you are talking about, would you care to explain it
Or sometimes like this
"secret what you are talking about, would you care to explain it.".."
Or just with
"secret what you are talking about, would you care to explain it

Sorry for the pile of text am I doing something wrong? But yes I really like your tool thank you.

May 13, 2020
I like the tool, it translates what renpy can't, I would like you to help me to see if I am doing something wrong.
But it happens to me a lot is the texts when translating automatically in Spanish some texts come out without quotation marks.
EXAMPLE:
secret what you are talking about, would you care to explain it
Or sometimes like this
"secret what you are talking about, would you care to explain it.".."
Or just with
"secret what you are talking about, would you care to explain it

Sorry for the pile of text am I doing something wrong? But yes I really like your tool thank you.
these are errors made by translators who put the full stop after the double quote (".) instead of (.") so do a search and replace ". with ." and you're all set

Reactions: EL DIOS ITACHI

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
Good afternoon, I don't know if it was my mistake or the program's error that when extracting texts in some games there is an empty line in the file for translation, when the translation ends the text has the lines changed.
I'm sorry if I make a mistake because I speak via google translator.

one of the games this error occurs was (Another Chance)

The tool is very good, I really liked it at first, people get scared thinking that it is difficult, but when you use it, you see that it is super easy to use.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes