Tool RenPy Translation tool

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Joanky

Jan 12, 2020
Saludos, el programa es genial, hace casi todo perfecto, pero aveces crea llaves vacías {} y también no traduce los textos que resultan así _p . Pues también crea espacios donde no los hay, creando así dobles espaciados.

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
Saludos, el programa es genial, hace casi todo perfecto, pero aveces crea llaves vacías {} y también no traduce los textos que resultan así _p . Pues también crea espacios donde no los hay, creando así dobles espaciados.
Unfortunately, multi-line format is not supported in this tool.
About blank brackets - this has already been discussed above (see Q/A section in the first post), the translator breaks them, and I can't think of anything to get around it. You will get a message at the end so that you at least know which lines will have empty brackets.

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018
Thank you so much Lavoisier! You are my hero of the day!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Glad to help you!

You can upload it in a cloud storage (Mega.nz for example) and share the link replying to the game's thread.

Or you can create a new thread in translation section.

Reactions: McJimbo

xelion

Apr 8, 2018
Great tool !!

It works perfectly! This is how I translated wife and mother into Spanish

It just failed, in the end ... and because of my inexperience writing the lines on the screen.rpy that I did with "TAB" and I didn't accept them ... now I know, I have to use the blanks.

greetings and thanks for creating and sharing this program

McJimbo

Apr 3, 2018
now I have to ask for help again, it looks like I make a mistake every time when editing the screens file. I inserted the code with editing language and I can start a new game and change the language but every time I return to the menu I get an error. This is already in the 2nd game (Melody, Acting Lessons) with this problem and I don't understand how I have to edit the file correctly.

normally i use the quickmenu in the bar but this time it doesnt show up.

thank you all for help

Log says me in line...... error but i dont understand the problem

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Drussler

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
now I have to ask for help again, it looks like I make a mistake every time when editing the screens file. I inserted the code with editing language and I can start a new game and change the language but every time I return to the menu I get an error. This is already in the 2nd game (Melody, Acting Lessons) with this problem and I don't understand how I have to edit the file correctly.

thank you all for help

Guten morgen ich sehe vieleicht ein fehler! Bei so vielen Fehlern könnte in der screens datei einfach alles ein paar spallten verrutscht sein! Wenn du mit notepad++ arbeitest dann öffne die orginal datei in zweiter ansicht und unter Ansicht im Reiter oben auf Synro vertikales Scrollen schallten!Vergleiche alles mit einander!
Ich würde dir empfehlen nutze einfach die Orginal screens.rpy datei! Aber jede änderung geht nur nach ein neustart des spiels!

Lavoisier

May 14, 2018

thank you all for help

It seems that error is not due to screens.rpy in \game. Take a look at the translated files. It could be a "bad translated code string". Many times automatic translators (i don't know if you use yandex or google) work badly translating strings with symbols (brackets, %, =, etc...). So you have to correct these strings.
You better do it before "export dialogues from translation files" in order to work directly on translations.txt.
Anyway you can also do it after exporting by editing files in your \game\tl\[language].
I higly recommend to download Atom editor: i think it's the best for editing renpy files, especially since it allows you to simultaneously work on entire project (so all rpy files in your translation folder). For example, you can do "Find in project" to find text in all files without opening them one by one.

To begin, i suggest you to find the line:

old "{#file_time}%A, %B %d %Y, %H:%M"

and check that new is equal to the above: often many errors are generated by this line.

Good luck ;)

Reactions: v01d_08 and AVM666
D

Deleted member 1004657

screens.rpy this game doesn't have
este jogo nao tem screens.rpy what to do ? o que eu faço ?
1579909572301.png

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
The online translation is performed via Google
To use via google it is necessary to activate a credit card even if it is for free use for 30 days.
I don't even use a card, so for me this system will never work.
And the other Yandex he also has a key limit, as soon as he reaches the maximum lines of translation, he stops translating, and to increase this he has to pay too.
Someone who could create a translation program without having to use these paid systems.
After all, the translation made in these programs is not fully functional because it translates anyway, and then we are forced to revise the translation line by line, so there is no point in paying for something that does nothing perfect !!!! (n):mad:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
este jogo nao tem screens.rpy what to do ? o que eu faço ?
Sinto muito em te dizer isto, mas seu jogo na verdade esta corrompido deve ser algum jogo demo.

Pois na verdade todo Jogo Ren'Py assim que você descompacta ele na pasta game ele tem o arquivo screen amigo.

Não tem como um jogo Ren'Py funcionar sem o arquivo Screen Amigo pois o screen é o sistema de tela da introdução!!!

Use esse programinha ai que estou enviando e ativa a opção 9 ele vai extrair tudo do jogo.
===============================================
I'm sorry to tell you this, but your game is actually corrupted, it must be some demo game.

Because in fact every Ren'Py Game as soon as you unzip it in the game folder it has the screen friend file.

There is no way for a Ren'Py game to work without the Screen migo file because screen is the intro screen system !!!

Use this program there that I'm sending and activate option 9 it will extract everything from the game.

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
screens.rpy
Basta jogar o arquivo UnRen na pasta game e depois ativar a opção 9 ele certamente vai fazer aparecer todos os arquivos na pasta game vai por mim isto é funcional 100%.
Esta ai o arquivo caso você não tenha.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just play the UnRen file in the game folder and then activate option 9 it will certainly make all files appear in the game folder. This is 100% functional for me.

Here is the file if you don't have it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes