Tool RenPy Translation tool

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Feb 7, 2020
Hello, sorry for a late response. Can you send me your translations.txt file, so I can try it? Also what translator do you use, yandex or google?
[/ALINTI]

I think it changes in every game.
dotted characters do not appear in some games.
There is no problem in translation.
I change dotted characters collectively with notepad ++

Reactions: v01d_08
Feb 7, 2020
I can't make it work with this game, it doesn't contain the screens.rpy file... HELP :cry:

Insexual Awakening

View attachment 591851
Make sure you extract it with the .bat file.
it can be a file with a different name.
Check all .rpy files and search for "fullscreen" in it. (you can check all files at once with notepad ++, CTRL+F and "Find" search = all files)
you can find the right file.

osoberanes

Jun 17, 2019
Does anyone know what the error is? It is a game with voice, it is supposed to come with text and voice but I cannot make it work.

- I already tried leaving those lines empty.

- If I search for the original text it does not appear in the file 'translations.txt'

-I'm going crazy o_O

Code:
# spanish\story\day0.rpy #192
    voice "VoiceActing/Day 01/Jane/D00JaneL0006.ogg"
    a "VoiceActing/Day 01/Jane/D00JaneL0006.ogg"
1584680011881.png

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
osoberanes, perhaps this text is not in the translations.txt file, because when you generated translations through RenPy, it did not generate these strings. And then when the tool imported strings into the translations.txt file, it didn't find this either. But I'm not sure, I never dealt with the voice.

davu91

Jan 18, 2019
Can you add the translation feature by deepl_com Translate?
There is a better translation here...

xelion

Apr 8, 2018
Can you add the translation feature by deepl_com Translate?
There is a better translation here...
I wish, since I love this tool. But Yandex, he's a headache when he translates.

And giving credit cards to google, I don't like that.

So, if you could use another translator, that would be great. Another thing, is that it can be done (API theme). Or that the author of this tool wants to do it, can do it or whatever.

Still, thank you very much for this tool.

greetings

4ppendix

Feb 4, 2020
Hey, first of all, I'd like to thank you for a great program. I want to ask you if he would go to your program to insert a translator from Windows? As far as the Czech language is concerned, it is much more accurate in translation. Thank

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
Hey, first of all, I'd like to thank you for a great program. I want to ask you if he would go to your program to insert a translator from Windows? As far as the Czech language is concerned, it is much more accurate in translation. Thank
Hello, 4ppendix, thank you for the kind words.
What do you mean under "to insert a translator from Windows"? Can you explain it in other words?

4ppendix

Feb 4, 2020
Hello, 4ppendix, thank you for the kind words.
What do you mean under "to insert a translator from Windows"? Can you explain it in other words?
View attachment 617976

I mean a program with photos directly from the Microsoft store or
Next, I would like to ask if it goes and where to change the font style in the game? The Czech language contains many letters with hooks and commas above the letters... These letters do not appear in the text. Thanks for the info

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
fgty2005, you made a mistake in one of your files. In says that there is character like you defined. Try to find that text "I missed him so much...", and check the sayer (character name before the dialog).

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
I have a problem, this is happening to me all day
1) Does the file "google.json" exists in 'settings' folder? Did you follow the steps from Translate.API.pdf file?
2) If you really did everything correctly, do you have some kind of antivirus software, that can block application from setting up environment variable? Try running the tool with administrative rights.
3) If you are 100% sure that you did everything correct, and nothing helps, please send me the Log.txt file after you see that errors.

Reactions: ELTigger

4ppendix

Feb 4, 2020
3) If you are 100% sure that you did everything correct, and nothing helps, please send me the Log.txt file after you see that errors

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes