Tool RenPy Translation tool

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
Hey, folks, I have some good news. I've played around with an offline translation engine called Argostranslate (thanks to
kurakorte for the link), and finally I've managed to get it work on my laptop. This was not easy, and it requires tons of actions to be done, but it is offline and free, and covers most of popular languages.
I haven't write any code yet for the tool, just installed everything and got it work offline in my browser.
Now the bad news - to get it work on Windows, you need to install the software called Docker. And here is a requirement list for it:
  • Minimum Windows 10 64-bit: Home or Pro 2004 (build 19041) or higher, or Enterprise or Education 1909 (build 18363) or higher. (To check your Windows version and build number, press Windows logo key + R, type winver, select OK)
  • Minimum 4 GB RAM
  • 10 GB of free disk space
  • Processor with Hyper-V support. (to check if you have this feature, press Windows logo key + R, type cmd, select OK. Type Systeminfo.exe, press enter. Scroll down to 'Hyper-V Requirements'. It should that all is OK, or a hypervisor has been detected.).
  • BIOS-level hardware virtualization support must be enabled in the BIOS settings. (See how to check it. If it is turned off, then google how to turn in on for your PC model or laptop model).
Please let me know if your system meets the requirements, so I can know if it worth implementing - put a like under this post if yes, and a sad face, if no. If this will not work for most of people, there is no sense in this.
1635638508496.png
My laptop is ready :)
if this cannot be implemented, the idea of using google document translator could be just as useful, as it allows up to 10mb of file right now.

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
Yes, I want to implement at least one solution till the end of the year, so people can choose what suits best for them.
Also one of the members advised me how to fix an issue with voice dialogues, and if everything works as expected, the fix is coming in a few weeks.

pantil

Apr 21, 2019
About the problem voice I made a temporary solution.
Two executables in the C language, one exchanges and the other returns.
Sorry, he doesn't search in subfolders

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ri-UK and v01d_08

ktemanuel

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2019
cómo agregar un nuevo idioma en esta pantalla no puedo agregar el idioma español en mi caso

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
cómo agregar un nuevo idioma en esta pantalla no puedo agregar el idioma español en mi caso
As I see, there are lines like
Code:
hotspot (103, 170, 229, 36) action Preference("display", "window")
hotspot (106, 214, 228, 38) action Preference("display", "fullscreen")
You can either play with coordinates and add your own hotspots, or you can try to replace this two with yours like this (don't forget to change russian to the name of your folder with translations):
Code:
hotspot (103, 170, 229, 36) action Language(None)
hotspot (106, 214, 228, 38) action Language("russian")
If this doesn't work for you, you can always use alternative method with a single-line file from the first post.

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
solo pon esto en la carpeta game y listo, el juego iniciara directamente en español.
eso si, en la carpeta tl el idioma español debe estar escrito spanish con minuscula y todo.

Yjza

Dec 7, 2021
Witam mam problem ze złą sagą Bobby'ego. Grę przetłumaczyłem na język polski i działa tylko menu wyboru, rozstrzyganie dialogów w języku angielskim lub.
Współtworzyłem?
Proszę pomóż. Zrzut ekranu (6).png Zrzut ekranu (7).png Zrzut ekranu (6).png Zrzut ekranu (7).png Zrzut ekranu (8).png Zrzut ekranu (8).png Zrzut ekranu (7).png Zrzut ekranu (6).png Zrzut ekranu (6).png Zrzut ekranu (7).png Zrzut ekranu (8).png

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
Witam czy prosiłeś o wygenerowanie pliku tłumaczenia do renpy poprzez utworzenie polskiego pliku?

Yjza

Dec 7, 2021
[CYTAT="frelon71, post: 7114999, członek: 1048048"]
Witam czy stworzyłeś na wygenerowanie skryptu udostępnienie narzędzia stworzonego pliku?
[/CYTAT]

Zrobiłem wszystko jak w 1 poście, ale nie generują żadnych dialogów dla mnie.

Yjza

Dec 7, 2021
[CYTAT="Z10bin, post: 7116175, członek: 5290"]
Napraw czcionki.

Jak naprawić czcionki?

Yjza

Dec 7, 2021
[CYTAT="frelon71, post: 7119861, członek: 1048048"]
tu tworzyć folder i screen do polerowania, powiesz mi czy działa
[/CYTAT]
Teraz dialogi działają, ale po angielsku.
Skopiowałem pliki, które mi udostępniłeś.

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
tak ale teraz musisz wstawić tekst po polsku, przetłumaczę Ci na polski i wyślę Ci

frelon71

Nov 29, 2018
je te le traduit
[CYTAT="frelon71, post: 7119861, członek: 1048048"]
tu tworzyć folder i screen do polerowania, powiesz mi czy działa
[/CYTAT]
Teraz dialogi działają, ale po angielsku.
Skopiowałem pliki, które mi udostępniłeś.
tutaj jest przetłumaczone na język polski, w razie potrzeby modyfikacji otwórz za pomocą notatnika ++

Yjza

Dec 7, 2021
je te le traduit

tutaj jest przetłumaczone na język polski, w razie potrzeby modyfikacji otwórz za pomocą notatnika ++
Everything works. Thanks a lot for your help. :)
I made a mistake somewhere, I'll try to make the next game correctly.

Reactions: frelon71

Yjza

Dec 7, 2021
[CYTAT="frelon71, stanowisko: 7129481, członek: 1048048"]
robimy tłumaczenia jest dokonywanie tłumaczenia feniksa, na łatwiejsze :)
nie rozumiem jakie tłumaczenie? feniks? I co to jest?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes