Tutorial Tool Ren'Py Renpy Translator v2.4.1 (multi-translation engine)--- open-source (support one key translate, local glossary and generate translation mod)

user728

Jul 28, 2024
View attachment 3881779

Thank you for making a great program.
I tried to make a translation file using one key translate and modify it.
However, the order of writing is mixed like images, making it difficult to translate naturally.
Can the red square boxes be aligned when creating files with automatic translation?
Once again, thank you for making a great program.

# Sentences can be awkward because I used a translator because I am not familiar with English.
In the image above, I modified some of the text in order. From rpy.3052, it is the order in which the program was ordered.

Jan 22, 2024
View attachment 3881779

Thank you for making a great program.
I tried to make a translation file using one key translate and modify it.
However, the order of writing is mixed like images, making it difficult to translate naturally.
Can the red square boxes be aligned when creating files with automatic translation?
Once again, thank you for making a great program.

# Sentences can be awkward because I used a translator because I am not familiar with English.
Actually the red square boxes be aligned are not generated by my operation, it's generated by renpy-sdk (official tool)
And it's just comments which refer to the original code, it does not effect on the translation

user728

Jul 28, 2024
Actually the red square boxes be aligned are not generated by my operation, it's generated by renpy-sdk (official tool)
And it's just comments which refer to the original code, it does not effect on the translation
Yes, thank you again for your program.

All I need is to align with the actual game.
Now, One Key Translate puts line 3000 after line one, followed by line 1300.
I want the second line to come after the first line and the third line to come after that.
Is there such a function?

I apologize if my writing was rude. I'm not good at English, so it's hard for me to use correct sentences.

user728

Jul 28, 2024
Are you saying that your program has no adverse effect on changing the order of writing?

Jan 22, 2024
Are you saying that your program has no adverse effect on changing the order of writing?
Do you want to sort the comments in line orders?
I think it's realizable but produce little effect, it means the program needs to re-sort all the extracted items
It's not recommended to support it because most translators don't care about the order and they care more about the speed