yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RenryuuAscension-2024.05.06
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Barrus

Dec 18, 2020
How complete is the game? I see its been in developpement forever but idk if I should give it a go now or wait for a full release?

Slub

Oct 9, 2020
You didn't miss anything. You can still do the dungeons later. The only thing you don't get is the dialog about the fragments already been gone by the time you arrived at the chest for it, but there is no extra rewards or content from doing them ahead of advancing the story.
Much appreciated. It’s such a great game with the open world concept. What’s bugging me is that I still had very few scenes on most characters as well as many missing ones by the time I got defeated by Raziel.

There seems to be a necessity to stick to the guide and do everything step by step, otherwise you are left running around the castle and check up every character, as well as every location on the map over and over again to find the newly unlocked stories/characters. Either a hint section for the available quests that haven’t been ‘found’, yet, or changing up the pacing might be worth considering at one point. I suppose creating that much content to keep patreons happy over the years while taking your time on the ‘future’ mainstory has just taken a toll.

The second thing that annoyed me is that I couldn’t find a way to quit the game in fullscreen - perhaps I’m just retarded, but I have to undo fullscreen and click the X on the upper right corner every single time

How complete is the game? I see its been in developpement forever but idk if I should give it a go now or wait for a full release?
Despite the critique before, it does feel like the game was complete. I spent way over 30 hours on it so far and had a blast because it is so rich in content. The developer is just still continuously expanding on features, characters and sidequests. What he is working on right now with the extended war map system and time skip feels more like a second game to be honest.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The second thing that annoyed me is that I couldn’t find a way to quit the game in fullscreen - perhaps I’m just retarded, but I have to undo fullscreen and click the X on the upper right corner every single time
You can press F4, or go to the menu "Options -> General -> Fullscreen ON/OFF, to toggle the fullscreen mode.

Any idea how to beat Funeral? Nothing seems to work, just loose the battle.
Use the box of ash you obtained from the enemy you defeated before getting to Shika and Funeral. It removes their invincibility.

HPkingt1

Jan 24, 2018
Just a quick heads up, in the walkthrough FAQ section there's a part where there are like 5 blank pages before a map. Thought you might like to know. Also is there any NTR in this?

ProstoSmile

Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys, I've been playing the game for a long time, but with big breaks, and here I decided to go through everything again to refresh my memory, but I would like to somehow keep the level of characters, anyone have any ideas?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just a quick heads up, in the walkthrough FAQ section there's a part where there are like 5 blank pages before a map. Thought you might like to know. Also is there any NTR in this?
Thanks. It was a formating issue that was quickly fixed.
There is a scene where you can pick if your party member gets a girlfriend, or if he has to watch her getting fucked by some other guy, but that kind of stuff doesn't happen to the main character.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
You can press F4, or go to the menu "Options -> General -> Fullscreen ON/OFF, to toggle the fullscreen mode.

Use the box of ash you obtained from the enemy you defeated before getting to Shika and Funeral. It removes their invincibility.
Thanks, but used it for the icemonster. I have an older save so I can use it. Now problems to kill the ice monsetr

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks, but used it for the icemonster. I have an older save so I can use it. Now problems to kill the ice monsetr
The box of ash can be used an unlimited amount of times. It doesn't disappear after use. But it has no effect apart from the effect to remove the invincibility of Funeral and Shika in the fire raid battle. Maybe you're thinking of a different item.

ProstoSmile

Nov 14, 2019
Hi guys, I've been playing the game for a long time, but with big breaks, and here I decided to go through everything again to refresh my memory, but I would like to somehow keep the level of characters, anyone have any ideas?
Okay, whatever, I just used the save editor and just gave it the level I wanted, I wish it was somehow more official.

upd [It's not worked, fuck]

upd upd [As usual, it turns out I'm just dumb. I changed the level but not the experience, so after the battle the game just reset my settings]

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
kayelinth should be in the south dungeon, but this is not working. Quid? Also the fire spirit don't evoluate. What should I do?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
kayelinth should be in the south dungeon, but this is not working. Quid? Also the fire spirit don't evoluate. What should I do?
To get Kayelinth, you need to fight the big dragon in the dungeon and survive for a certain amount of turns (it's not the goal to defeat the dragon, just to survive). Afterwards you need to feed a small dragon in the stroage in Aldlyn to trigger the event with Kayelinth.
What's your problem with the fire spirit?

Reactions: Eve de Rothchild
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes