RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I think I ran into a bug? For the love of god i can't trigger hellhound and leneth 2 scene. When leneth moved to te cave, i triggered her scene (leneth got pregnant) and ignored hellhound and continued with the game, and every time i entered the secret room Hellhound was there and just said wanna fight in the water? (or something like that) now, like 20hs later, I decided to trigger hellhound first scene, got her pregnant, and cant trigger the second scene (she just says those bones look yumy) and now she doesn't even appear on the secret room... Not sure if i bugged my save baddly, or the part of the secret room is just some extreme bad luck...

Edit: forgot to mention, but i also already recruited Leneth as a vanguard squad leader, BEFORE doing Hellhound first scene

Edit2: also not sure if its a bug, or just some misinformation in the walktrough, but I also could recruit Pyrrah as a squad leader, before doing Orchel Trading Route, I just did mirel racism quest.

Here is my save just in case :) View attachment 4018996
You're on step 5 of Hellhounds events. As the text in the wiki/walkthrough says, there is a random chance for her to appear in a maid uniform for the next step of her events. You only had to use the teleport orb a few times until you get her in that outfit. [ ]
I attached your save, in front of Hellhound while she is in that outfit.

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
You're on step 5 of Hellhounds events. As the text in the wiki/walkthrough says, there is a random chance for her to appear in a maid uniform for the next step of her events. You only had to use the teleport orb a few times until you get her in that outfit. [ ]
I attached your save, in front of Hellhound while she is in that outfit.

Oh alright, tought i had to do step 4 first (the threesome with leneth and hellhound) that i didn't triggered, but thanks, seems like it was just extremely bad luck to re-trigger her in the secret room (used the orb like 30 times xD )

Edit: could trigger the scene with leneth after doing the one in the secret room

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 24.09.13.png

Update 24.09.13 changes:
- The new character Lum was added to the brothel. Lum's event starts when you talk with the manager of the brothel on the left side in the brothel. She should have an !-icon above her head when you can trigger the event.
After the introduction of Lum, leave to the worldmap and re-enter the brothel. When you go up the stairs now, a new event with Lum in a forest will trigger.
During the event in the forest are a few optional dialogs, which you only get when Alcena is one of your vanguard leaders.
After the event in the forest, talk with Lum again for another new dialog.
For these new events to trigger, you need Allisa (the elf from Orchel) in the brothel, and Pandora must be in your bedroom.
- A new quest "Airhead" for a story with Tabsy and Amara was added. To unlock the quest, you need Tabsy's first dialog at her farm, Amara established as caretaker of Kayelinth's farm near Aldlyn, and 1x water lamia, cowgirl, and big harpy released at Tabsy's farm. When you have all requirements when you enter Tabsy's farm, she'll have an !-icon above her head and give you the new quest.
During the quest, you'll get an additional dialog part when you also have 1x small harpy, drider, and arachne monstergirls released at Tabsy's farm.
- A full body CG for Tabsy was added.
- A full body CG for Amara was added.
- A new event with the Thanka oni family starts in act 1 of the time skip map in Calterburry. Requires that you finished their previous events, to the point where Angrika is a vanguard leader for your army. The event has one CG scene in act 1, which unlocks a second CG scene in act 2.
- A new icon below Aldlyn on the teleport orb screen allows you to teleport directly to the worldmap now.
- A bug with Ellanore's events was fixed.
- Black Twin Towers of Honor daily challenges changes: On monday, you're still confused but you get 300% Max HP and +20% evasion. On Tuesday, the HP reduction to 1% was changed to 10%. The hit-rate reduction on Wednesday was reduced from -50% to -40%.
- The pregnancy icon for Ash is now blue when she got pregnant by Brad and not Ryen.
- The pages "Central 4" and "Non-human 4" were added to the CG room.
- I changed what Kayelinth's farm looks like on the worldmap, so that it's better visualized that you can enter a different area in that spot than with the farm below, which bring you to Aldlyn.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Nixx James

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 4029104

Update 24.09.13 changes:
- The new character Lum was added to the brothel. Lum's event starts when you talk with the manager of the brothel on the left side in the brothel. She should have an !-icon above her head when you can trigger the event.
After the introduction of Lum, leave to the worldmap and re-enter the brothel. When you go up the stairs now, a new event with Lum in a forest will trigger.
During the event in the forest are a few optional dialogs, which you only get when Alcena is one of your vanguard leaders.
After the event in the forest, talk with Lum again for another new dialog.
For these new events to trigger, you need Allisa (the elf from Orchel) in the brothel, and Pandora must be in your bedroom.
- A new quest "Airhead" for a story with Tabsy and Amara was added. To unlock the quest, you need Tabsy's first dialog at her farm, Amara established as caretaker of Kayelinth's farm near Aldlyn, and 1x water lamia, cowgirl, and big harpy released at Tabsy's farm. When you have all requirements when you enter Tabsy's farm, she'll have an !-icon above her head and give you the new quest.
During the quest, you'll get an additional dialog part when you also have 1x small harpy, drider, and arachne monstergirls released at Tabsy's farm.
- A full body CG for Tabsy was added.
- A full body CG for Amara was added.
- A new event with the Thanka oni family starts in act 1 of the time skip map in Calterburry. Requires that you finished their previous events, to the point where Angrika is a vanguard leader for your army. The event has one CG scene in act 1, which unlocks a second CG scene in act 2.
- A new icon below Aldlyn on the teleport orb screen allows you to teleport directly to the worldmap now.
- A bug with Ellanore's events was fixed.
- Black Twin Towers of Honor daily challenges changes: On monday, you're still confused but you get 300% Max HP and +20% evasion. On Tuesday, the HP reduction to 1% was changed to 10%. The hit-rate reduction on Wednesday was reduced from -50% to -40%.
- The pregnancy icon for Ash is now blue when she got pregnant by Brad and not Ryen.
- The pages "Central 4" and "Non-human 4" were added to the CG room.
- I changed what Kayelinth's farm looks like on the worldmap, so that it's better visualized that you can enter a different area in that spot than with the farm below, which bring you to Aldlyn.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Is android version link available??

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how many pregnancy announcements are in the game at the moment? i've only been able to get two to trigger
You can get over 120 characters pregnant. The heart icon in the CG room shows you which character can get pregnant and who can't. If you didn't get a girl pregnant on the first try, you can replay the scene in the CG room to get another chance.

Edit: Oh wait, you mean the pregnancy announcements in the time skip phase? I missunderstood your question at first.
Yes, kind of. There is the pregnancy announcement of Mira, and the pregnant CG scene with Naomi and Shanna.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
You can get over 120 characters pregnant. The heart icon in the CG room shows you which character can get pregnant and who can't. If you didn't get a girl pregnant on the first try, you can replay the scene in the CG room to get another chance.

Edit: Oh wait, you mean the pregnancy announcements in the time skip phase? I missunderstood your question at first.
Yes, kind of. There is the pregnancy announcement of Mira, and the pregnant CG scene with Naomi and Shanna.
so mira and the sisters are the only once with announcements as of now? ok good to know

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
What do you think should be changed to reduce the grinding in the game?

Some options are:
- Automatic increase of all party members with a level below 90 to 90 when they enter act 1 of the time skip events, so that the grind to level 99 is shorter, and a certain powerlevel for all characters is established for the battles from that point onwards.
- Lower experience needed per level.
- Reduced amount of Pearls needed for the skilltree upgrade of the female adventurers.
- Higher chance for legendary items to drop.
- More of the crafting item drops in the nature raid.
- More points in Chastitty's dungeon for defeating her, so that you can buy more.
- Crystals and other things for wedding rings easier to obtain/purchase in more locations.
- More gold income in the early stages of the game.
- Reduced research, training, and construction times (and/or costs) on the country overview map.
- Earlier access to more teleport locations for the teleport orb, or other means of fast travels.
- New source for love potions in the late game, which works faster than the event of Zady to fight a minotaur.

Or do you have any other ideas?
Or do you think the amount of grinding isn't bad and everything can remain the way it is?

Surandil

Dec 3, 2023

Some options are:
- Automatic increase of all party members with a level below 90 to 90 when they enter act 1 of the time skip events, so that the grind to level 99 is shorter, and a certain powerlevel for all characters is established for the battles from that point onwards. Yes.
- Lower experience needed per level. See below.
- Reduced amount of Pearls needed for the skilltree upgrade of the female adventurers. Maybe
- Higher chance for legendary items to drop. There are legendaries? :D
- More of the crafting item drops in the nature raid. Yes.
- More points in Chastitty's dungeon for defeating her, so that you can buy more. No.
- Crystals and other things for wedding rings easier to obtain/purchase in more locations. This is fine. It is not supposed to be easy.
- More gold income in the early stages of the game. Seems okay to me, with all the chests with loot.
- Reduced research, training, and construction times (and/or costs) on the country overview map. See below.
- Earlier access to more teleport locations for the teleport orb, or other means of fast travels. Teleport orb could be a menu option, not an item, since its crucial for the gameplay.
- New source for love potions in the late game, which works faster than the event of Zady to fight a minotaur. See below.

Or do you think the amount of grinding isn't bad and everything can remain the way it is?
I commented in the quoted section next to your suggestions. Below is a breakdown of a few things, I felt were worth mentioning.

Kingdom overview map:
- Allow for multiple turns to pass. Got them accumulated after som playing and now i enter there only when instructed, or need to exchange budget for money.
- If the above would pass: at a lower rate, automatically exchange money for budget, when market is built and the amount of budget would exceed 100. Something like 100 gold for 1 budget (this would be a huge downgrade from 700 per budget if exchanged manually at market)
- University upgrades being in a separate building and also being so far away on the map, makes creating the necessary Protection, Magic, Battle Researches as well as Rune Stones tedious. It would be better if those materials could be created with a single button on both buildings (once unlocked).
- War upgrades could be moved to the command center. It is annoying to look at upgrade screen and seeing things i cannot do anything with, because i do a peace playthrough.
- Would be probably OP, to be able to extract the resources mined by your kingdom to inventory. But for the most part, these resources simply give me a lot of budget and lay around being unused either way. A compromise would be, to allow for the usage of those resources in crafting screens exclusively. This would allow for less "Coal run with entering CG Room to reset nodes".
Other comments:
- The experience curve is a bit wonky. It feels as if some enemies are too easy (despite being 10+ levels above my team) and other encounters (excluding those where status effects play a role), seem extremely hard. I can't put my finger on it, where the issue lies.
- When the battle is a sure win, it would be good to have a Fast Forward option (or button) that speeds up the encounter to a few seconds and skips all animations and texts. It is understandable, that this might be risky to have in a seriously hard encounter, but as i stated above, it can be wonky to balance this.
- Zady LP quest is SO tedious that i did it twice and decided to just not do it. A different way to get LPs would be great. As their utility shrinks, the later you are in the game, it is not really a thing for late game. MAYBE a non monstergirl farm, could be used? The player would have to catch a minotaur (or do a quest for it) and breed it with a monster girl for offspring, that the player can then easily farm?

• Red Heart
Reactions: RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I commented in the quoted section next to your suggestions. Below is a breakdown of a few things, I felt were worth mentioning.

Kingdom overview map:
- Allow for multiple turns to pass. Got them accumulated after som playing and now i enter there only when instructed, or need to exchange budget for money.
- If the above would pass: at a lower rate, automatically exchange money for budget, when market is built and the amount of budget would exceed 100. Something like 100 gold for 1 budget (this would be a huge downgrade from 700 per budget if exchanged manually at market)
- University upgrades being in a separate building and also being so far away on the map, makes creating the necessary Protection, Magic, Battle Researches as well as Rune Stones tedious. It would be better if those materials could be created with a single button on both buildings (once unlocked).
- War upgrades could be moved to the command center. It is annoying to look at upgrade screen and seeing things i cannot do anything with, because i do a peace playthrough.
- Would be probably OP, to be able to extract the resources mined by your kingdom to inventory. But for the most part, these resources simply give me a lot of budget and lay around being unused either way. A compromise would be, to allow for the usage of those resources in crafting screens exclusively. This would allow for less "Coal run with entering CG Room to reset nodes".
Other comments:
- The experience curve is a bit wonky. It feels as if some enemies are too easy (despite being 10+ levels above my team) and other encounters (excluding those where status effects play a role), seem extremely hard. I can't put my finger on it, where the issue lies.
- When the battle is a sure win, it would be good to have a Fast Forward option (or button) that speeds up the encounter to a few seconds and skips all animations and texts. It is understandable, that this might be risky to have in a seriously hard encounter, but as i stated above, it can be wonky to balance this.
- Zady LP quest is SO tedious that i did it twice and decided to just not do it. A different way to get LPs would be great. As their utility shrinks, the later you are in the game, it is not really a thing for late game. MAYBE a non monstergirl farm, could be used? The player would have to catch a minotaur (or do a quest for it) and breed it with a monster girl for offspring, that the player can then easily farm?
- The "legendary items" I mean are the unique equipment pieces, which you can get mostly in the raid areas. They're the items you can get only once, can't sell, and have an orange name when you get them.
- It might indeed be a good idea to turn the teleport orb item into a fast travel menu option. One problem I have is that when too many options are in the menu, you have to scroll down to see the last option(s). And when that was the case before, some people didn't realize it and missed those options as result. ^^"
- To automatically turn excessive Budget into gold seems more like little bonus, but it's worth a thought.
- The idea of passing multple turns on the overview map could be possible, if the turns are passed one by one, but quickly and automatically. This way, all systems connected to it would advance normally, and no events that happen at turn X would get missed.

Additional options I wrote down for the "reduce grinding" list:
- Auto-kill against low level enemies when you touch them on the map, without the need to start a battle. Capturable enemies get a dialog choice to kill or capture them when you have enough Soul Lanterns.
- University and Laboratory research screen connected via button to quickly switch between them.
And/or the repeatable researches should be visible in both screens once unlocked.
- Option to advance the turns on the overview map by a set amount which the players can select themselves. (It'd be several turns, one after another, but automatically. This way, you could get things done faster, and not miss any events that happen "at turn X" for example.)
- Teleport orb as a fast travel menu option instead of an item.

Surandil

Dec 3, 2023
- The "legendary items" I mean are the unique equipment pieces, which you can get mostly in the raid areas. They're the items you can get only once, can't sell, and have an orange name when you get them.
- It might indeed be a good idea to turn the teleport orb item into a fast travel menu option. One problem I have is that when too many options are in the menu, you have to scroll down to see the last option(s). And when that was the case before, some people didn't realize it and missed those options as result. ^^"
- To automatically turn excessive Budget into gold seems more like little bonus, but it's worth a thought.
- The idea of passing multple turns on the overview map could be possible, if the turns are passed one by one, but quickly and automatically. This way, all systems connected to it would advance normally, and no events that happen at turn X would get missed.

Additional options I wrote down for the "reduce grinding" list:
- Auto-kill against low level enemies when you touch them on the map, without the need to start a battle. Capturable enemies get a dialog choice to kill or capture them when you have enough Soul Lanterns.
- University and Laboratory research screen connected via button to quickly switch between them.
And/or the repeatable researches should be visible in both screens once unlocked.
- Option to advance the turns on the overview map by a set amount which the players can select themselves. (It'd be several turns, one after another, but automatically. This way, you could get things done faster, and not miss any events that happen "at turn X" for example.)
- Teleport orb as a fast travel menu option instead of an item.

Many games i played,hid their Save/Load screens in the options. This might reduce the amount of menu options. Another idea would be to move the CG Room to the Teleport screen. This would declutter the menu further and also give the players an easy way to access it that does not break the original intention of "ease of access".

Equip, Status, Formation could be submenus of a menu itemsimply called "Party". Those three screens are not visited often enough to warrant 3 spots. I am not sure what ability to do those changes RPGM gives, but i hope that at least they look good in your opinion.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
After trying out a few things, the menu now looks like this:
New menu screen summary.png

- The "Fast Travel" option will replace the teleport orb item as a faster way to get around.
- Several options were grouped together and appear as choices in the middle of the screen when you select the group, so that the menu isn't getting too long.
- The cheat and bug fix options of the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom were also added to the menu, to have faster and direct access to bug fixes.

New teleport screen options.png
The teleport screen ("fast travel" in the improved menu) now has a few new options:
- Exit to go back to the location where you selected "Fast Travel" in the menu.
- Enter the country overview map to manage your country. (Unlocks after the events with Sir Edward, Mira, and the old barracks to the point where you previously received the country management map item.)
- Two new connections to the worldmap were added. One appears near Witton in the south of Central after your introduction to the ministers in the castle of Aldlyln, the second in Dorgania after they open their border with you.

Last edited:

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021

Some options are:
- Automatic increase of all party members with a level below 90 to 90 when they enter act 1 of the time skip events, so that the grind to level 99 is shorter, and a certain powerlevel for all characters is established for the battles from that point onwards.
- Lower experience needed per level.
- Reduced amount of Pearls needed for the skilltree upgrade of the female adventurers.
- Higher chance for legendary items to drop.
- More of the crafting item drops in the nature raid.
- More points in Chastitty's dungeon for defeating her, so that you can buy more.
- Crystals and other things for wedding rings easier to obtain/purchase in more locations.
- More gold income in the early stages of the game.
- Reduced research, training, and construction times (and/or costs) on the country overview map.
- Earlier access to more teleport locations for the teleport orb, or other means of fast travels.
- New source for love potions in the late game, which works faster than the event of Zady to fight a minotaur.

no rng needed for quest items is the first thing i can think of. reducing the amount of pearls needed would be nice be i only managed to access that system quite late into my playthrough so i don't know how useful the system is. earlier access to the fast travel system would save time, which would be nice

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
Here a few things to help reduce the grind.

Increase the cap on kingdom budget, preferably no cap. - Doesn't really make sense why the budget is limited to 100. Especially when you factor in excessive resource production only gives you 1000 gold per resource or 1 budget. Which means kingdom budget is limited to 100,000 gold basically. Kind of weird that I can walk around with like 14 million gold but my kingdom's treasury can't hold more 100,000 gold. Also maybe better automatic overflow, for instance if you hit the budget cap it should auto swap over production to reputation then to gold. Like let us set the priority queue, instead of only selecting only 1 at a time.

There should be a HUD display somewhere like in the old versions that show you how many resources you have while in the country management screen, cause its really annoying to constantly have to click in or click out of something else just to see how much budget you have or how much iron you have, etc...

Let us train multiple vanguard squads at a time at the academy, having to manually train them in the arena or pay to train 1 by 1 is really annoying. Hopefully if you remove the budget cap you will let us train as many vanguard squads as we have enough budget for.

Some items in the country management screen really needs to be balanced out based on how common they are. For instance you an insane amount of iron to train troops, make weapons, etc... but then you get so much of other resources that you don't really need that you think would be much more difficult to get. Same with bread, you need bread to make almost all the meals but the amount you get per turn vs how much meat and other ingredients is almost nonexistent.

Get rid of some pointless repetitive dialogue. For instance when turning in items to the Hellhounds, they give you there intro dialogue like wanting to eat lava or something when you're just trying to turn in all the items. Maybe instead of manually turning items in 1 at a time via dialogue, give us a regular store screen.

We need to be able to buy vanguard equipment like noble artifacts, weapons, etc... or at least make basic ones purchasable or producible once you captured / unlocked one in battle. Weird that you can't just buy a horse or basic sharp swords etc. But have to play the arena like dozens of times for each squad just to farm enough equipment / material to arm them up. Maybe remove the RNG factor of what you get and give us like arena / vanguard tokens so we just buy what we want instead of too do endless raids and pray that we get a dumbbells or training shoes, etc...

More teleportation stones. Feel like almost every village should have one. Also instead of burying it in the item menu, it should just be placed on the main menu as soon as you right click, same with the country management screen. Also let us unlock the teleportation stones earlier in the game, cause I feel by the time you unlock them in Dorgania, you could probably be more than half way through the game's content by the time you unlock them, if you just kept doing all the quests in Central, Amagal, and Begus. Feel like it should just be something you unlock when you get Chiyo in your party vs talking to the researcher in Dorgania.

I also think it would be nice if you gave us access to coal more early on instead of locking in relatively late game in Dorgania or Spire of Courage, or having to advance the quest line to get the huge central mine open or to get it from the church.

Make Mithril Lava buckets reusable like soul lanterns. Having to craft Mithril buckets repeatedly is just annoying.

When making strange gold, give us an option to chose how much iron we want to hand over instead of just taking all of our iron.

In the crafting / purchasing screen auto default the cursor to the right box instead of the left. For instance when crafting iron weapons in the country management screen, it always starts in the 10's value, so when players instinctively press up arrow to craft 1 or 2 items the game always thinks you're trying to craft like 10 or 20 items.

Make it so that resources respawn while you're in the cell / dungeon / area like how they do in Aldin Church once go past a certain distance. The would greatly reduces the pointless exiting and re-entering or constant just going in and out of the country management map to make everything respawn.

Last edited:

Surandil

Dec 3, 2023
After trying out a few things, the menu now looks like this:
View attachment 4045392

- The "Fast Travel" option will replace the teleport orb item as a faster way to get around.
- Several options were grouped together and appear as choices in the middle of the screen when you select the group, so that the menu isn't getting too long.
- The cheat and bug fix options of the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom were also added to the menu, to have faster and direct access to bug fixes.

View attachment 4045908
The teleport screen ("fast travel" in the improved menu) now has a few new options:
- Exit to go back to the location where you selected "Fast Travel" in the menu.
- Enter the country overview map to manage your country. (Unlocks after the events with Sir Edward, Mira, and the old barracks to the point where you previously received the country management map item.)
- Two new connections to the worldmap were added. One appears near Witton in the south of Central after your introduction to the ministers in the castle of Aldlyln, the second in Dorgania after they open their border with you.
This looks really good. The menu now is concise and tells me everything I need at a glance. Great addition also, is that you moved the CG and skilltree screens to the Party menu. This all bundles up neatly.

For country overview: DOOD! I was livid for a lack of a TP near Witton! So often you need to go there, and the nearest one is on top of a harpy nest. Thanks for this! Although, lorewise, it might be better to put a TP tablet there, since most locations are set near or around a TP tablet as such.

I cannot recall now, were the tablets built by current inhabitants of the world or were they there from times past? Might be fun to mention the existence of a tablet on the Black Twin Towers location, when you are doing the quest.

Overall, love the improvements.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes