RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I think I ran into a bug? For the love of god i can't trigger hellhound and leneth 2 scene. When leneth moved to te cave, i triggered her scene (leneth got pregnant) and ignored hellhound and continued with the game, and every time i entered the secret room Hellhound was there and just said wanna fight in the water? (or something like that) now, like 20hs later, I decided to trigger hellhound first scene, got her pregnant, and cant trigger the second scene (she just says those bones look yumy) and now she doesn't even appear on the secret room... Not sure if i bugged my save baddly, or the part of the secret room is just some extreme bad luck...

Edit: forgot to mention, but i also already recruited Leneth as a vanguard squad leader, BEFORE doing Hellhound first scene

Edit2: also not sure if its a bug, or just some misinformation in the walktrough, but I also could recruit Pyrrah as a squad leader, before doing Orchel Trading Route, I just did mirel racism quest.

Here is my save just in case :) View attachment 4018996
You're on step 5 of Hellhounds events. As the text in the wiki/walkthrough says, there is a random chance for her to appear in a maid uniform for the next step of her events. You only had to use the teleport orb a few times until you get her in that outfit. [ ]
I attached your save, in front of Hellhound while she is in that outfit.

4.00 star(s) 77 Votes