RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just to make sure, are we at a point where the timeskip stuff feels like a natural transition rather than a "speak to this person to try it" thing? I stopped just before it and wanted to wait till its a "normal" part of the game.
There is a story for the transition now, but since the content of the time skip isn't all done, an option to go back and forth between the time skip content and the previously "normal" time still exists in the form of a sparkling object.

that's the thing after finishing the gauntlet quest, i talked with Trey multiple times but it is just small talk or just returns me back to the cave
Did you not do the scene with female Brad? That might be missing. Else, what does Lady Purple say to you when you speak with her?
When you use the teleport stone after the scene with female Brad and the gauntlet events done, Trey is supposed to get a ! above his head to unlock the next adventure.

I remember playing this game many years ago. A very good game, a bit grindy with many mechanics that give the idea that the dev don't care about the story, but use this game for mechanics testing. Hope to see more story progression on the next updates.
The story was on hold for a very long time, as I overloaded myself with work due to the amount of locations and characters I added to the game, which I wanted to take care of before I advance the time in the story and get to the next phase. But the story with the time skip events is the focus for me now.

enhanced mithril is needed for anti cold equipments according to the recipe(see screenshot), and i've done all done all the female adventure stuff(again pre last chance) but i'm not getting any new dialogue options with brad
Ah! That mithril. It's crafted. It's one of the things you get the recipe for during the quest about how to craft the different anti-element equipment. You can toggle left/right in the crafting menu to switch to other categories of items.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Ah! That mithril. It's crafted. It's one of the things you get the recipe for during the quest about how to craft the different anti-element equipment. You can toggle left/right in the crafting menu to switch to other categories of items.
i don't think i understand what you mean. do you mean when crafting mithirl ingots from ore? pressing left/right only changes the amount of mithril crafted. is there some recipe i'm missing? if i could get a screenshot or video that'd help a lot

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i don't think i understand what you mean. do you mean when crafting mithirl ingots from ore? pressing left/right only changes the amount of mithril crafted. is there some recipe i'm missing? if i could get a screenshot or video that'd help a lot
Sorry, it was up/down to go to the "Items" category for crafting, not left/right.
You get the "Magical Enhanced Mithril Recipe" needed for crafting it and some other stuff during the events with the different elemental equipment.
Magical enhanced mithrilbar crafting.png

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Sorry, it was up/down to go to the "Items" category for crafting, not left/right.
You get the "Magical Enhanced Mithril Recipe" needed for crafting it and some other stuff during the events with the different elemental equipment.
ah thank you.
on another note, do you have any idea what i'm missing to continue the brad stroy? i've done all the female adventure stuff, even married trey but all i get when i talk to brad is "..."

edit: if by "elemental equipment" you mean the anti heat/cold equipment quests then it's a catch 22 from what i've gathered, i need enhanced mithril to craft anti cold equipment and to craft the bucket to get the lava to craft hardened black steel for the anti fire equipment

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ah thank you.
on another note, do you have any idea what i'm missing to continue the brad stroy? i've done all the female adventure stuff, even married trey but all i get when i talk to brad is "..."

edit: if by "elemental equipment" you mean the anti heat/cold equipment quests then it's a catch 22 from what i've gathered, i need enhanced mithril to craft anti cold equipment and to craft the bucket to get the lava to craft hardened black steel for the anti fire equipment
You might need to advance the events with Brad and Tsiom at the Brexeet Isles.

I can check if you need to know which quest it is exactly, but one of them gives you the recipe you need for the other quest, so if you can't advance one of them, you need to do the other one first.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
You might need to advance the events with Brad and Tsiom at the Brexeet Isles.

I can check if you need to know which quest it is exactly, but one of them gives you the recipe you need for the other quest, so if you can't advance one of them, you need to do the other one first.
i've done the brexeet iles and tsiom, i know that much.or well, i've done sandra's stuff that let's me marry her and brad has learned tsunami punch barrage, but if there's something i'm missing there please tell me.

and the knowing the quest i need would be very helpful as i've finished the anti magic equipment quest and didn't get a recipe while the other two require the enhance mithril

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i've done the brexeet iles and tsiom, i know that much.or well, i've done sandra's stuff that let's me marry her and brad has learned tsunami punch barrage, but if there's something i'm missing there please tell me.

and the knowing the quest i need would be very helpful as i've finished the anti magic equipment quest and didn't get a recipe while the other two require the enhance mithril
If Brad says "..." at the sleeping chambers, then you're missing events with Tsiom after the adventures with the female group was advanced.
The end of his events in the current time is when he says "Thanks for your help. I feel a bit more at ease now, after talking with you about my worries." in the sleeping chambers.

You get the "Magical Enhanced Mithril" recipe from the professor in the university of Central during the "Anti-Cold Equipment" quest, after you bring him the yellow essence in step 5 of the quest.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
If Brad says "..." at the sleeping chambers, then you're missing events with Tsiom after the adventures with the female group was advanced.
The end of his events in the current time is when he says "Thanks for your help. I feel a bit more at ease now, after talking with you about my worries." in the sleeping chambers.

You get the "Magical Enhanced Mithril" recipe from the professor in the university of Central during the "Anti-Cold Equipment" quest, after you bring him the yellow essence in step 5 of the quest.
thanks

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes