hecxagon

Feb 15, 2019
How does one actually get to the livingsten side of the castle? I've noticed a bunch of suggestions that you're supposed to do it at night, but the only time it is night in the traitor questline is when you fight the actual traitor, did the internet just collectively missed changes to that quest?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How does one actually get to the livingsten side of the castle? I've noticed a bunch of suggestions that you're supposed to do it at night, but the only time it is night in the traitor questline is when you fight the actual traitor, did the internet just collectively missed changes to that quest?
No, what you say is correct. You have to go there during the night, and the only time that happens and you get the chance to get to that chest is during the traitor questline. Once that part of the quest is done, you missed your chance and can't get there anymore. (However, the content of the chest is really insignificant, so it's not a big loss.)

mabeloco

Dec 15, 2019
so is there a reason why we cant annex defeated countries during the post war section??

we install a new monarchy/new government and that's it??

or is that dependent on actually being married to the new queens.

hecxagon

Feb 15, 2019
No, what you say is correct. You have to go there during the night, and the only time that happens and you get the chance to get to that chest is during the traitor questline. Once that part of the quest is done, you missed your chance and can't get there anymore. (However, the content of the chest is really insignificant, so it's not a big loss.)
Was there a time in the night when i could've roamed around? My sequence of events was getting attacked in parverhill, talking to trey, catgirl chase, talking to trey, reading books in daytime, talking to trey, nighttime cutscene and fights immediately after. I don't think there was a nighttime outside of that.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so is there a reason why we cant annex defeated countries during the post war section??

we install a new monarchy/new government and that's it??

or is that dependent on actually being married to the new queens.
There is no other possible outcome than shown in the post war events.
It's effectively an annexation, as Central has the highest power, but it's not said directly to leave the illusion of the puppet rulers still being in power to the people and avoid rebellions or uneasiness among them.

Was there a time in the night when i could've roamed around? My sequence of events was getting attacked in parverhill, talking to trey, catgirl chase, talking to trey, reading books in daytime, talking to trey, nighttime cutscene and fights immediately after. I don't think there was a nighttime outside of that.
Yes, when you go with Trey to the area in the night, you can walk around until you walk onto a spot a bit further north of the entrance. It's only during that short moment in which you can walk east to the chest first, before triggering the auto-start event for the next step. If you miss that moment, you don't get another chance.

Reactions: mabeloco

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
im at support the rebellion quest and cant find seth at kagabanui.
where to find him?
EDIT: never mind its between the tree and the gold statue near the teleport slab. im blind

Last edited:

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
As the post mention by mabeloco, I'm surprise after the war Central don't just become an Empire and crown Emperor as the result. As an empire, emperor have the rights to have kingdom as Vassals States. But RyenSaotome decide to form an councils of alliances with states leadership, which feel more what the Merchant Princes of Venice as like. Either way looking forward to see more main story in the near future. It's nice to see your working with Time-Skip System but it been a good while since part of the main game move forward. Thanks.

Edit-Also I like to mention and I don't know if it related or that you draw the inspiration from but the scenes when the alliances is form remind me of the anime "That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime" when Rimuru Tempest form the Jura Alliance.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ello!
As the post mention by mabeloco, I'm surprise after the war Central don't just become an Empire and crown Emperor as the result. As an empire, emperor have the rights to have kingdom as Vassals States. But RyenSaotome decide to form an councils of alliances with states leadership, which feel more what the Merchant Princes of Venice as like. Either way looking forward to see more main story in the near future. It's nice to see your working with Time-Skip System but it been a good while since part of the main game move forward. Thanks.

Edit-Also I like to mention and I don't know if it related or that you draw the inspiration from but the scenes when the alliances is form remind me of the anime "That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime" when Rimuru Tempest form the Jura Alliance.
Thank you for your feedback.
One of the main reasons I decided to go this route for the post-war phase was the relationship with the royal girls from the different countries. It would've felt weird to allow the players to marry them first, and then "take away" their countries, so I tried to find a way that gives Central the power without making the relationships and conversations feel awkward as result.
Isn't what we have now similar to what you suggest? Even if it's not called an empire with vassals, the other countries are pretty much under your control after the war.
Would a later unification of the countries to an empire make a big difference and is something I should consider for the future? Would it still feel right after the current solution, if enough time has passed?

I know "That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime", but the events weren't directly inspired by it.

The continuation of the main story, to get the first act of the time skip phase started properly, will be in the next update.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
One of the main reasons I decided to go this route for the post-war phase was the relationship with the royal girls from the different countries. It would've felt weird to allow the players to marry them first, and then "take away" their countries, so I tried to find a way that gives Central the power without making the relationships and conversations feel awkward as result.
Isn't what we have now similar to what you suggest? Even if it's not called an empire with vassals, the other countries are pretty much under your control after the war.
Would a later unification of the countries to an empire make a big difference and is something I should consider for the future? Would it still feel right after the current solution, if enough time has passed?

I know "That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime", but the events weren't directly inspired by it.

The continuation of the main story, to get the first act of the time skip phase started properly, will be in the next update.
Ello!
It usually it's the case of bigger kingdom conquer another and subrogated into it's own kingdom. Another thing which for some reason skip my mind as you mention as the Royal girls are marry to King Ryen therefore they themself have join his family and kingdom. They ofcause will be allow to rule as Queens Regents. But it's your game and story so you set the rules of how your game world laws work:LOL:. Would an empire make a different? That would depend on ruler and the populations and as for the game in itself that would usually be up to the players game style good vs bad, in my opinion I would say yes. Ofcause there is up and down but if we look at our own Human History. We had many Empires throughout time and it usually through war. Overall I'm looking forward to the next update!. Thanks.

vimayngu_07

Jul 31, 2021

Well, I think you could make the choice for the future of all 4 kingdom into many possibility for player:
1. Central may release all other 3 countries and keep the current Alliance, making it effectively a power bloc or an Union -> all 4 kingdom shall be equal in right from that point onward. I think this path require the player to be on good path though honestly this choice is unreasonable as Central are in a personal union with other 3 kingdom due to the royal marriage with other royal girls, making the this release choice very forceful.
2. Keeping the current status quo, making Central the overlord in a unequal alliance where the overlord (now a suzerain of all other 3 kingdom) have the overall power to determine many policies of other 3 kingdom. This open up a new management mechanic where player can pick up difference policy to other 3 kingdom, ranking base on not only the affect on to the suzerain and the vassal kingdom but also the "power of affection" of that policies to the vassal kingdom (you can understand in that way: a strong policy that affect too much the internal affair of a vassal kingdom will lead to the disatifaction of that vassal kingdom and raise their liberty desire of its, if the liberty desire go too high, it may rebel later on in the phase where Ryen fight Raziel or other fatal consequence like make the royal girls disapointted or even hate you for that, while weak policy may keep the vassal kingdom incheck though make Ryen and Central look weak in the eye of Central noble and they may rebel in the same phase where Ryen fight Raziel or other fatal consequence like another assassination?). This make Central a Roman Republic suzerain with other 3 kingdom the "socii" like much weaker Capua, Samnites and Marsic states which were defeated by the Roman during 500BC to 200BC.
3. Consolidating all 4 kingdom in to an empire. Of couse this is the most obvious develope route after what happened, not only because the management mechanic can now expand to other 3 kingdom's land without making a new, complex, EU4 HRE's like mechanic but also make sense in the logic as Central are in peronal union with all 3 kingdom and even beat them in war, making the right to rule all other 3 kingdom proven by military might. Of couse you can add things like appointing gorvernor in specific area, making some place a free city or free state, e.t.c. You can make the choice like direct govern all 3 kingdom or completly make 3 other royal girls manage the internal affair of each kingdom.

Reactions: Mikiyo

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Well, I think you could make the choice for the future of all 4 kingdom into many possibility for player:
1. Central may release all other 3 countries and keep the current Alliance, making it effectively a power bloc or an Union -> all 4 kingdom shall be equal in right from that point onward. I think this path require the player to be on good path though honestly this choice is unreasonable as Central are in a personal union with other 3 kingdom due to the royal marriage with other royal girls, making the this release choice very forceful.
2. Keeping the current status quo, making Central the overlord in a unequal alliance where the overlord (now a suzerain of all other 3 kingdom) have the overall power to determine many policies of other 3 kingdom. This open up a new management mechanic where player can pick up difference policy to other 3 kingdom, ranking base on not only the affect on to the suzerain and the vassal kingdom but also the "power of affection" of that policies to the vassal kingdom (you can understand in that way: a strong policy that affect too much the internal affair of a vassal kingdom will lead to the disatifaction of that vassal kingdom and raise their liberty desire of its, if the liberty desire go too high, it may rebel later on in the phase where Ryen fight Raziel or other fatal consequence like make the royal girls disapointted or even hate you for that, while weak policy may keep the vassal kingdom incheck though make Ryen and Central look weak in the eye of Central noble and they may rebel in the same phase where Ryen fight Raziel or other fatal consequence like another assassination?). This make Central a Roman Republic suzerain with other 3 kingdom the "socii" like much weaker Capua, Samnites and Marsic states which were defeated by the Roman during 500BC to 200BC.
3. Consolidating all 4 kingdom in to an empire. Of couse this is the most obvious develope route after what happened, not only because the management mechanic can now expand to other 3 kingdom's land without making a new, complex, EU4 HRE's like mechanic but also make sense in the logic as Central are in peronal union with all 3 kingdom and even beat them in war, making the right to rule all other 3 kingdom proven by military might. Of couse you can add things like appointing gorvernor in specific area, making some place a free city or free state, e.t.c. You can make the choice like direct govern all 3 kingdom or completly make 3 other royal girls manage the internal affair of each kingdom.
Ello!
Mhmm I personally like option 3 since it's a better example of the idea I wrote. As well letting RyenSaotome programming the idea into his already existing skip-time systems without adding more to it. Empire is also ideally suited for any of Ryen Royal Children to inheriting any kingdom the Royal Mothers kingdom rules from which add more legacy power to Centre and Ryen family lines. Thanks.

Reactions: vimayngu_07

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
will we get a new game+ once the game is done? i think it would be neat to play through the story again with end game gear and skills, and make some different choiced

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 24.08.27.png

Update 24.08.27 changes:
- The main story now advances when you talk with Varea in Manastyr or the sleeping chambers.
It'll give you the connection from the present time to the time skip area, which isn't fully done yet, but has some new content.
- New dialog in act 1 with the vanguard forces.
- New dialog in act 1 with Flaire near Thremten (when she is on her good route)
- New dialog in act 1 with the Orchel elves after the racism quest is done.
- New dialog in act 1 with Sparky near The Black Twin Towers of Honor when you finished her riddle and brawl battle with Brad.
- New dialog in act 1 with Demoness at the Spire of Courage when you finished her events with Naevy.
- New dialog in act 1 with the raiders at the Spire of Courage when you defeated the fire raid at least once.
- New dialog in act 1 with Libelle in Aldlyn when you have her CG scene done.
- New dialog in act 1 with Aiyana in the forest south of Red Keep (if you returned Eagle and had the scene with Flora)
- New dialog in act 1 with Mozaik and Pandora at Tabsy's big farm. Requires their previous events.
- New dialog in act 1 with Cassedy in Witton after finishing the good or bad route with the Luminous Order.
- New dialog in act 1 with Ziki at Ironholm Prison when the events with her and Shanna are done.
- New dialog in act 1 with Lucilla in the forest in the north of Dorgania, west of Havaria Port. This dialog will unlock a new event in the same spot in act 2.

In the new area in act 2, Thiro's dungeon, you can currently do 5 challenges with:
- The original 6 vanguard leaders.
- Sparky. (After the challenge of Sparky is done, talk with her again for a CG scene.)
- Lady Akira, Kurohime, and Citrinne.
- Shanna, Naomi, and Ziki.
- Jackie, Lexi, Jenny, and Flaire when she is on her good route.
[Once all challenges are done, you can get a battle and CG scene with Thiro.]

- A new accessory was added, which gives the character who equips it triple experience from battles. (Experience gained from events or quests is not affected.)
You can get one on the first map of the easy dungeon in the Spire of Courage, and Aiyana can give you three more in act 1 of the time skip events. For Aiyana's dialog to appear in act 1, you need to be on her good path and finish her scene with Flora first.

- The lore about races in Ellanore's dialog was changed, and a few images were added to show and explain the new categories and the life spans of the different races better.

- Fixed a problem with Alcena's squad's ability to attack twice per turn.
- Fixed a bug with Akai's "Steam Gun" quest, which prevented the quest to finish and advance properly sometimes. If you encountered the bug, going back into Akai's workshop will automatically fix the issue and set the quest to complete when entering the building through the door.

I made an extra test version for the android .apk, with a custom made plugin by ryanu to import and export save files on android. Due to issues with my phone, I wasn't able to properly test this feature, so I'm uploading it as an additional version for testing, rather than adding it to the normal .apk version. Please let me know if this new feature works for you.
You can download the test version here:

Planned for the next update:
- A new character for the brothel.
- Act 1 event to get the support of the Thanka oni family and hellhound village.
- An event with full body CGs for the farmers Amara and Tabsy, which might also include some goblins.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Do you only get one opportunity to impregnate femgray, and are the other two male party members feminizable too? I saw some people mentioning Brad was but I haven't found that yet. Is Trey feminizable as well.

Another question I have the research for the buildings necessary to create furniture, jewelry and tea but I can't find the icons on the overview map. Is there something else I need to do before I can build the facilities other than the research?

Lastly I'm missing the last companion(Or at least I think it's the last). I don't have anybody in my party that uses axes. I tried to download the walkthrough but whether because my internet is shit or some other issue, the download idled at 0% for like a half hour before I gave up.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Do you only get one opportunity to impregnate femgray, and are the other two male party members feminizable too? I saw some people mentioning Brad was but I haven't found that yet. Is Trey feminizable as well.

Another question I have the research for the buildings necessary to create furniture, jewelry and tea but I can't find the icons on the overview map. Is there something else I need to do before I can build the facilities other than the research?

Lastly I'm missing the last companion(Or at least I think it's the last). I don't have anybody in my party that uses axes. I tried to download the walkthrough but whether because my internet is shit or some other issue, the download idled at 0% for like a half hour before I gave up.
You have an unlimited amount of tries for all scenes, as you can use the CG room to replay the scene. Replaying a scene has the same chance to get the girl pregnant as the original scene.
Yes, Trey and Brad can get pregnant.

You can upgrade the work area north of Thremten, and a bit south-west of Aldlyn, to produce furniture, jewelry and tea.

I assume you're missing Ryoko then. She is in a dungeon in Crysthaven in Amagal, the country in the north. The entrance to the dungeon is in the bottom left of the village map.
A list of all characters can be seen here:

Reactions: Leo-67

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
question: is there a story between the last part (after the memory fragment thingy where ryen almost died) and this timeskip?
There is nothing else between the "last part" you mention and what was added in the last update to connect the story to the timeskip map.
Is there anything that should've been mentioned but was forgotten? Or were you just worried that you missed something?

Reactions: Leo-67

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i thought theres probably something in between since theres timeskip in the book at ryens bed. so its safe to do time skip without missing a thing. ty

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes