cbmcbmcbmcbm

May 13, 2021
When about would you say it's safe to go do the next act? Been putting it off in case something gets added into the first one still that then has an effect after.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Tried this game before but never quite know what to do as I get tossed around by all the mobs. Is there a spot im supposed to go to train and get stronger or am I just taking on quest too high for my level?

Jun 28, 2021
I played this game a few years ago, so my question is regarding transformations. I don't remember seeing much of it when I did play, so are there more now? I saw the last screen shot with selecting the looks of a character. But is the transformations for others outside the main guy? or does the main guy get transformed eventually into a girl? etc...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RPGM...
So let me guess: you have to go through a sea of text to get a chance to save the game?
Not really. While there are some longer events, usually the dialogs don't take very long and you can freely save outside of dialogs.

When about would you say it's safe to go do the next act? Been putting it off in case something gets added into the first one still that then has an effect after.
You can currently go back and forth between the time skip acts freely, so you don't have to worry about it. That means you can play act 2 for example, and when things get added to act 1, you can go back and still see that new content later.

Heya, remember playing this years ago, is there any info/roadmap on how close this game is to being finished as of right now?
There is a sort-of roadmap, as I organized all planned contend into a priority list. There are no dates, since it's impossible to say how long things will take, but it can give you an idea of what will happen in the near future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried this game before but never quite know what to do as I get tossed around by all the mobs. Is there a spot im supposed to go to train and get stronger or am I just taking on quest too high for my level?
It shouldn't be that hard at the start. Try not to move through forests on the worldmap to avoid the random encounters, and do stuff in your country in the center before you head towards the snow country (Begus) in the east, or the magic country (Amagal) beyong the walls in the north. If you explore around Aldlyn and where the main quest takes you, you should get enough content and experience to be fine.
If everything else fails, there is a sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn, which allows you to learn a one-hit-kill cheat skill, to quickly get through any non-event combat content.

I played this game a few years ago, so my question is regarding transformations. I don't remember seeing much of it when I did play, so are there more now? I saw the last screen shot with selecting the looks of a character. But is the transformations for others outside the main guy? or does the main guy get transformed eventually into a girl? etc...
The screenshot with the character you can change is from a Christmas special. It's not the main character, and that char also doesn't appear anywhere on the game apart from that Christmas event and scene. There is no custom character that you can make for your party.
There are some male characters from your party and outside, which can get transformed into women. In one case it's a permanent change, in one case it's the players decision how it should stay in the future, and in two cases it's just a temporary transformation.

Oct 18, 2020
It'll still take a few more years before the game is completely done. There is already enough content for 50+ hours of playtime, and something around 200 CG scenes, but the main story won't be done soon.
There is only one optional NTR scene in which a party member, not the main characters, may get forced to watch his love with another man. But the player has the choice, and can prevent this from happening, to get a good end for the scene instead.
Tragic to only see one scene in this awesome game, but the game is still dam awesome, and you do an amazing job updating it.

vimayngu_07

Jul 31, 2021
I have a question: Do you have a plan for a distictive route for female version of Ryen, Brad and Trey (i.e a complete story of the female with no connection to the main story, like they can have a romance route with a difference male character, build a independence family, having kids and see their kids grown up etc.). That will be wild but interesting if you do so.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I have a question: Do you have a plan for a distictive route for female version of Ryen, Brad and Trey (i.e a complete story of the female with no connection to the main story, like they can have a romance route with a difference male character, build a independence family, having kids and see their kids grown up etc.). That will be wild but interesting if you do so.
Trey has a fix and planned story, and will get married.
Brad's events give you three choices at some point. Based on what you pick, he'll stay loyal to Ash, make a harem for himself, or eventually in the future remain permanently as a woman.
Ryen's female future isn't certain yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Trey has a fix and planned story, and will get married.
Brad's events give you three choices at some point. Based on what you pick, he'll stay loyal to Ash, make a harem for himself, or eventually in the future remain permanently as a woman.
Ryen's female future isn't certain yet.
speaking of brad, i've done all the quests(except 3 in the other category) i can find before the last chance quest, but i haven't been able to trigger the choice with brad. is that in the game yet or just a planned feature?

also on an unrelated note: how do i get magical enhanced mithril? it's not in the walkthrough or the wiki

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
my adventurer trio quest seems to be stuck after getting the gauntlet for the old lady, nothing else is going on, think i cleared everything else, am i missing something?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
speaking of brad, i've done all the quests(except 3 in the other category) i can find before the last chance quest, but i haven't been able to trigger the choice with brad. is that in the game yet or just a planned feature?

also on an unrelated note: how do i get magical enhanced mithril? it's not in the walkthrough or the wiki
Did you finish everything at Fürstenstein? Did you talk with Tsiom afterwards?

What enhanced mithril? For what do you need it?

my adventurer trio quest seems to be stuck after getting the gauntlet for the old lady, nothing else is going on, think i cleared everything else, am i missing something?
Have you talked with Trey again to go to Fürstenstein with the female adventurer group?

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Just to make sure, are we at a point where the timeskip stuff feels like a natural transition rather than a "speak to this person to try it" thing? I stopped just before it and wanted to wait till its a "normal" part of the game.

Jul 28, 2017

Have you talked with Trey again to go to Fürstenstein with the female adventurer group?
that's the thing after finishing the gauntlet quest, i talked with Trey multiple times but it is just small talk or just returns me back to the cave

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
I remember playing this game many years ago. A very good game, a bit grindy with many mechanics that give the idea that the dev don't care about the story, but use this game for mechanics testing. Hope to see more story progression on the next updates.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021

enhanced mithril is needed for anti cold equipments according to the recipe(see screenshot), and i've done all done all the female adventure stuff(again pre last chance) but i'm not getting any new dialogue options with brad

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes