syad51

Nov 18, 2017
I've finished researching paper and book binding, but I can't find where or what I need to build to get production started.

Nevermind, I missed the option to build a bookbinder on the river south.

Last edited:

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
have defaeted the 3 monstergirls in the special task in the spire of courage + the 2 other ones. planted 5 seeds etc and what now? This game requires a book of 500 pages to keep up.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
have defaeted the 3 monstergirls in the special task in the spire of courage + the 2 other ones. planted 5 seeds etc and what now? This game requires a book of 500 pages to keep up.
500 pages, and it keeps growing bigger and bigger each month. :D
You need to craft the equipment at the anvil in the center with the items you get from the planted seeds and fishing.
A list of combinations can be found here:

sleekshoes

Oct 24, 2018
so is this just solo harem or are there any mechanics in this game where the mc has to keep checks on his romances whether or not other people hit on his potential romances. Like a dynamic relationship system between everyone cause this already has cheating tag included.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so is this just solo harem or are there any mechanics in this game where the mc has to keep checks on his romances whether or not other people hit on his potential romances. Like a dynamic relationship system between everyone cause this already has cheating tag included.
Solo harem. There is no relationship system that someone could take away your girls.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
I've saw the "time skip preview" and I really hope that it is not how it gonna be.Like for example the new wedding, how it starts the new monstergirl quest, how we regain information from the countries we start the war, how we start wars etc. I understand the parallelism to suikoden II, and in some things the "war system" and "country development system" works, but the time skip doesn't. Some type of information gained "through clicks" on the "country development system" it is fine and enrich it, but if that's all, then it is poor.
Sincerely, I liked more the "preparation of war to Dorgania, that contains decisions in a more rpg style, if we mix it with the "war system" that we used for the "Lyn campaign" would be perfect., and technically would be more loyal to the "Suikoden style".Of course this doesn't interfere with decisions yhou take on the "country development system" instead, some quests could force the player to use the "country development system" to continue the quests, decisions tou take etc.
Another thing that I don't like about the "time skip" itdoesn't feel natural, it is very artificial. A more natural approach and loyal to Suikoden, would be that after some "pre-war quests"switchs triggers to advance time and new quests appears and scenes related thorugh this time skip, like tower constructions, tents with a lot of soldiers, wedding candidates, pregnancy news,dungeons, etc.
About this new wedding I prefered the old rpg style, it is more rich.

yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
where can i find Leora's gift for the upgrading part in nature raid?
also, can i upgrade Ulir's blessings (armor from Manastyr secret dungeon) into legendary armor?
i'm at the point of the main story quest to find Lucielle in Dorgania (not yet boarding the ship) but i am doing a lot of side quests

AWOOO56709

Feb 20, 2022
I managed to get the linux version working. You need to "allow executing file as program" on both "Game.desktop" and "nw" files.
1715485302196.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
where can i find Leora's gift for the upgrading part in nature raid?
also, can i upgrade Ulir's blessings (armor from Manastyr secret dungeon) into legendary armor?
i'm at the point of the main story quest to find Lucielle in Dorgania (not yet boarding the ship) but i am doing a lot of side quests
The Mhasmeah Champion drops Ulir's Blessing and Leora's Gift, which can be combined at the nature raid anvil.

What does the update only downlapd do? I plan to play it on mobile
The android version is updated by using the newer .apk file. The "update files only" .zip is only for other systems, not for android.

Has anyone faced a similar problem: sometimes the game just suddenly lags and unable to do anything until the game is restarted
You could try to disable the auto-save system by using the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom. For some system, the automatic save in the background causes for issues.

Where can I produce furniture? And how to fish.
You need to upgrade the work area in the north west of Central to add a carpenter to it. Then you'll get furniture produced each turn. And you need to construct a Fishery building to get fish each turn. Both can be build/upgraded on the country management map.

yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
The Mhasmeah Champion drops Ulir's Blessing and Leora's Gift, which can be combined at the nature raid anvil.
thx, i didn't know there're 2 more legendary piece from that
btw, is there gonna be a new raid with light/dark element? if there is, then i hope you can add another cane just like armageddon and maybe more legendary armor piece
also, how to get team arena medal+, goggles+, and wedding rings+ ?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
thx, i didn't know there're 2 more legendary piece from that
btw, is there gonna be a new raid with light/dark element? if there is, then i hope you can add another cane just like armageddon and maybe more legendary armor piece
also, how to get team arena medal+, goggles+, and wedding rings+ ?
During the story with Begus and Adrianna you can get to a secret dwarf base where you can buy a recipe to upgrade some equipment pieces.
The wedding rings can be improved at the nature raid anvil in the challenge area of the Spire of Courage.

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Here is the max save I posted on the discord. (99+%) with only 3 exceptions. (5.06.24)

(main content)
The main party is all level 150. [Not maxed as the level cap has been increased to 200] (75%)
All Stats maxed for level (100%)
This save has Max gear. (duplicate legendary gear because there were previously methods to get duplicates.) (100%)
All Main party skill trees done. (plus lots of extra skill points/skill stones. (100%)
All Scenes (of every kind including sex) are unlocked/completed. (100%)
All gender swapped party members level 99. (100%)
All gender swapped skill tree complete. (100%)

All Events completed. (there are a few repeatable ones though) (100%)
All quests done. (100%)
notes about this are that this is support the government route not the rebellion for Dorgania.
(also female brad route, not loyal male or harem male)
(and the king and arch duke of Amagal are dead)
Also several quests are skipped because I either chose a different path or already had the prerequisites so the quest was ignored.)
tried to go for the good route in all quests (except for 1 which is a mistake)
(this includes for all scenes, (also you can just watch the bad path versions in the cg screen.) (if you want to have bad paths you can cheat them in)

For collectable and pieces of content. the completion is 100% to my knowledge.
Every sub-map within the entire game is 100% done.
All stat buffs collected. (100%)
All chests are opened (besides unreachable and re-spawning ones) (100%)
All raid items and gear, and all legendary gear (from across the game) Is collected. (100%)
All holes and tents (which hold items) have been looted. (100%)
All Unique and rare collectables are also collected. (all stat bonuses and stuff and unique items (non restocking) are in the inventory) (also unique interaction items and collectables in general) (100%)
All items crafted at least once. (100%)
All teleport locations unlocked. (100%)
The Country map battle system (the vanguard system) is maxed. (100%)
All Materials, buildings, attendants obtained and maxed in the country map. (100%)
All permanent buffs for the country map gained from expeditions. (100%)

(one aspect that is cheated and not obtainable in vanilla would be that I drank 1000 fertility potions at the beginning of the game. meaning its a guaranteed impregnation in sex scenes.)

The 2 "exceptions" are
(the next 2 are just gripes that don't matter)
Two and most annoyingly is that you can capture every monster-girl in game. Which causes them to disappear forever and you can gain more mats. (the visible max is 3 of each at 100 relationship.) Which I have. (Would take like 50 hours)
Three with the change of the leveling system, (the max level is 200) currently 150. (you are not meant to be at level 200 yet.)

Changes since last version.
Finished last quest, and all content in new update.
With this save I can see the sex scenes in the game, if so where are they so I can see them without having to play?

yudhamarkas

Jan 6, 2021
During the story with Begus and Adrianna you can get to a secret dwarf base where you can buy a recipe to upgrade some equipment pieces.
The wedding rings can be improved at the nature raid anvil in the challenge area of the Spire of Courage.
thx for the info, although i'm not sure which part of Begus and Adrianna story that leads to dwarf base
btw, how to fix a quest log bug? i tried the bug fixes near ryoko stands but it doesn't fix the quest "Steam Gun" from akai (i already finished the quest and obtain the gun but the quest log is in the third step materials)
i'm currently doing the main story to search for fragment at Sunee (although i postponed it atm to do more side quests)

ProstoSmile

Nov 14, 2019
I can't advance in Grey's story further than the third CG, she keeps repeating the same thing (on the screenshot). Passed the second dungeon of female adventurers, all (main) characters married, hell knows what I did not do. Any ideas?

vtizra

Oct 4, 2022
After continuing on with the game, something finally allowed Cassedy's go-to-the-factory dialogue, so that's sorted out. I'm not sure what triggered it, as far as I can tell there'd been no new dialogues with Elly or Cassedy in the interim. Possibly some main quest requirements going on? This is a very expansive game, so lots of things it could be.
I think I figured it out since I had the same issue with not being able to do the factory visit, I maxed out the first gun vanguard squad and did the events with Della. I'm not sure which of those it was, but to do Della's events you have to get her vanguard squad to level 7 anyway, so might as well max it out.

syad51

Nov 18, 2017
Any tips on fighting the Mhasmeah Champion? I kind of stumbled into this area and I'm not sure I'll be able to come back again. Silence doesn't seem to stop her setting up the curse.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes