RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don't understand the battle with the vanguard. I see squares with numbers and than "no more action possible". Can't fidn some explication in the walkthrough also.
All of your troops have Action Points (AP), which are shown with the small box in the top right corner of the unit. It's usually 3-5 APs at the start of each turn. Movement costs 1 AP per square, and attacking sets the AP to 0 immediately. When you interact with a unit, one of the choices is to "End Turn," which starts the turn of your enemy. Once the turn of your enemy is over, all of your units refresh their APs.

Reactions: Leo-67
Jul 28, 2017
Does mana drain actually reduces the enemy mana? I have tried it out on the nature raid bosses but they still use skills even after mana drain is used twice and should have reduced all mana

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks for the info. And how to find thr village of the hellhounds?
Once you have all requirements (includes getting Leneth pregnant and the maid CG scene of Hellhound) Hellhound appears in the volcano in Amagal and shows you the way to their village.

Does mana drain actually reduces the enemy mana? I have tried it out on the nature raid bosses but they still use skills even after mana drain is used twice and should have reduced all mana
Yes, but especially boss enemies have a very large MP amount, so most of them can't be drained of all of their MP quickly. There are also skills that cost TP, similar to your own skill, or have no cost whatsoever.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Manticore Mia or Selka.png
For the next update, which focuses on the war system and story, I was wondering which CG scene I should add as "eye candy" to the new content. Since we'll have new dialogs with the vanguard squad leaders, I thought it would be fitting to advance the events with either the manticore Mia or the headwing girl Selka. Whose scene would you prefer to see first?

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 3676151
For the next update, which focuses on the war system and story, I was wondering which CG scene I should add as "eye candy" to the new content. Since we'll have new dialogs with the vanguard squad leaders, I thought it would be fitting to advance the events with either the manticore Mia or the headwing girl Selka. Whose scene would you prefer to see first?
Mia, since she's been in the game longer.

smackshock

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment 3676151
this will be hard cuz there is no both option.....
hmmmm.....
i guess this time i choose mia.

Deku1544344

Jul 16, 2022
Hi new to the game I got skillstones but not sure what they do can someone explain how to use them and what they do also how to get skillpoints

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi new to the game I got skillstones but not sure what they do can someone explain how to use them and what they do also how to get skillpoints
You get 1 skillpoint for every level Ryen gains above level 10. They're automatically added when you enter the skilltree. The only other way to get them are items like skillstones, which you can select and use from the inventory.
When you open the menu while in a game, the options on the left side include "Skilltree" on which you can use skillpoints to each party members skills or upgrade them.

Jan 2, 2021
My bad. I said north dungeon earlier, but yes, she is in the south dungeon. As I explained earlier, you need to fight the green dragon there, and survive for a while, to advance those events and eventually get Kayelinth.
I'm trying to find that green dragon inside the south dungeon, but... I can't!

There's this dungeon where I found one spirit but nothing more was to found.

1717018472193.png

Reactions: frfred

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm trying to find that green dragon inside the south dungeon, but... I can't!

There's this dungeon where I found one spirit but nothing more was to found.

View attachment 3684109
The green dragon is in the area before the area of your screenshot.
If you already defeated it, it's obviously gone, and you had a dialog about finding a small green dragon, which you brought to a storage building in the east of Aldlyn. There, you have to feed it vegetables for it to "grow up".
Green dragon south dungeon.png

Deku1544344

Jul 16, 2022
Another few questions:
how do you increase characters relationships further as I gave items to tsubaki but it says you can't increase relationships further with this item (I tried different items )
For the armour breaking quest where do you have to go as the walkthrough says ebron on number 13 in the map but that is just a forest do I have to do something to unlock the area or where do I go for that quest
Lastly you have the tag bdsm is that with all characters or only certain characters and if so which ones ( also haven't really seen many scenes but could you add a lot more bdsm content, especially with toys)
Thanks

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Another few questions:
how do you increase characters relationships further as I gave items to tsubaki but it says you can't increase relationships further with this item (I tried different items )
For the armour breaking quest where do you have to go as the walkthrough says ebron on number 13 in the map but that is just a forest do I have to do something to unlock the area or where do I go for that quest
Lastly you have the tag bdsm is that with all characters or only certain characters and if so which ones ( also haven't really seen many scenes but could you add a lot more bdsm content, especially with toys)
Thanks
- Each character has a favorite present item which has a higher limit than other presents. Once you reach that limit, love potions and events are the only way to increase the value further.
- For Ebron to appear on the worldmap, you first need to recruit Mirel for your party, and go with her to the blacksmith in Aldlyn. The chief of Ebron is there, and will show you the way to the village, after which it becomes visible to you on the worldmap.
- I don't have a list of scenes sorted by fetish in order to say how many there are, but it might be interesting to make one, so maybe I can add that to the walkthrough/wiki later.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 24.05.04.png
Update 24.05.31 changes:
- The war system in the time skip preview was advanced significantly:

Battles in Amagal:
1. Yin Tower [Dialog with Joel and Yasmine before the battle of either the Yin or Yang Tower. The Yin Tower is defended by Yasmine.]
2. Yang Tower [Dialog with Joel and Yasmine before the battle of either the Yin or Yang Tower. The Yang Tower is defended by Joel.]
3. Barracks [The barracks are defended by Fulbertus. After your victory, if Atherune isn't captured yet, she'll hear about Fulbertus defeat and comment on it.]
4. Manastyr outside [Defended by Atherune. Story dialog with Zavier and Ryland before the battle.]
5. Manastyr inside [Defended by Zavier and Ryland. Zavier does an AoE attack each turn, Ryland "revives" the first time you defeat him. Story event after your victory, which unlocks the battles against Dorgania.]

Battles in Dorgania:
[The battles in the north are more difficult than in the south, but each battle gives the active vanguard squads permanent stat bonuses to make them stronger. This way, more battles give you more story and make the following battles easier.]
1. North Tower 1 [Defended by Lux.]
2. North Tower 2 [Defended by Wacko.]
3. Central Bridge [Defended by Alexandra. She retreats to Lualombo after the battle.]
4. Bridge near Sinasoka [When the Orchel elves are your allies, they'll sabotage/destroy the two barricades of the enemies.]
5. Newkungu [When you're married to Shanna, she'll get rid of one enemy unit after 3 turns.]
6. El Arma Gravesite [Time limit for the battle due to an incoming sandstorm.]
7. Tajurata Fort [Defended by Draven. After his defeat, he'll tell you more about the situation in Kagabangui and the reason for the war.]
8. Luolambo [Defended by Alexandra.]
9. Rakake [Defended by Loki.]
10. Siriveta [Defended by Gawyn.]
11. Sunee
12. Lalizan [Defended by Vaurghas.]
13. Minsk Harbour [You have the option to attack from the water or land at the start of the battle. When the chest isn't looted within a few turns, Phewyss comes with a ship, steals the treasure, and leaves.]
14. Kagabangui [Defended by Barnabe. Defeating him will finish the battle and leads to Dorgania's capitulation.]

- I added four !-events on the war map, which increase the strength of your regular army. This strength value is used during the battles in which you pick the option to leave the fighting to your army, instead of using the vanguards to fight yourself.
- Multiple other !-events show events and dialogs with different characters during the events of the war.
- Ending the turn twice in the war phase after defeating Begus will make a new force appear from the east. They have a story at the start of the battle and after your first victory. Afterwards it turns into a repeatable bonus battle.
- Added an achievement for winning the war against Dorgania after defeating Barnabe.

Other changes:
- Events and CG scene with Selka. Starts in the barracks of the vanguard forces when you speak with Selka after her squad reached level 3, and you had your first dialog with her in the barracks.
- Changed Sparky's brawler battle against Brad to not show the small Brad next to the big CG of Sparky anymore.
- Changes the costs of recruits for new vanguard squads from 4 to 2, as they're not as fast and easy to produce anymore as in the old system of the country management map.
- Fixed an issue which caused Lind's CG to stay on the screen after her last battle.
- Changed the face images of Icespirit in the first encounter with her to the new CG version.
- Added a way to donate Wood and Stone items from your inventory on the country overview map.
- Fixed the exit of the vanguard squad overview screen, so that it brings you back to the war map when you enter the screen from there.

Renryuu is currently on sale on Steam with a 50% discount! If you want to support my work, consider buying it on Steam and enjoy the automatic updates it offers, or check out my SubscribeStar page at where you can see preview CGs of the children of the characters in Renryuu.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3689458
Update 24.05.31 changes:
- The war system in the time skip preview was advanced significantly:

Battles in Amagal:
1. Yin Tower [Dialog with Joel and Yasmine before the battle of either the Yin or Yang Tower. The Yin Tower is defended by Yasmine.]
2. Yang Tower [Dialog with Joel and Yasmine before the battle of either the Yin or Yang Tower. The Yang Tower is defended by Joel.]
3. Barracks [The barracks are defended by Fulbertus. After your victory, if Atherune isn't captured yet, she'll hear about Fulbertus defeat and comment on it.]
4. Manastyr outside [Defended by Atherune. Story dialog with Zavier and Ryland before the battle.]
5. Manastyr inside [Defended by Zavier and Ryland. Zavier does an AoE attack each turn, Ryland "revives" the first time you defeat him. Story event after your victory, which unlocks the battles against Dorgania.]

Battles in Dorgania:
[The battles in the north are more difficult than in the south, but each battle gives the active vanguard squads permanent stat bonuses to make them stronger. This way, more battles give you more story and make the following battles easier.]
1. North Tower 1 [Defended by Lux.]
2. North Tower 2 [Defended by Wacko.]
3. Central Bridge [Defended by Alexandra. She retreats to Lualombo after the battle.]
4. Bridge near Sinasoka [When the Orchel elves are your allies, they'll sabotage/destroy the two barricades of the enemies.]
5. Newkungu [When you're married to Shanna, she'll get rid of one enemy unit after 3 turns.]
6. El Arma Gravesite [Time limit for the battle due to an incoming sandstorm.]
7. Tajurata Fort [Defended by Draven. After his defeat, he'll tell you more about the situation in Kagabangui and the reason for the war.]
8. Luolambo [Defended by Alexandra.]
9. Rakake [Defended by Loki.]
10. Siriveta [Defended by Gawyn.]
11. Sunee
12. Lalizan [Defended by Vaurghas.]
13. Minsk Harbour [You have the option to attack from the water or land at the start of the battle. When the chest isn't looted within a few turns, Phewyss comes with a ship, steals the treasure, and leaves.]
14. Kagabangui [Defended by Barnabe. Defeating him will finish the battle and leads to Dorgania's capitulation.]

- I added four !-events on the war map, which increase the strength of your regular army. This strength value is used during the battles in which you pick the option to leave the fighting to your army, instead of using the vanguards to fight yourself.
- Multiple other !-events show events and dialogs with different characters during the events of the war.
- Ending the turn twice in the war phase after defeating Begus will make a new force appear from the east. They have a story at the start of the battle and after your first victory. Afterwards it turns into a repeatable bonus battle.
- Added an achievement for winning the war against Dorgania after defeating Barnabe.

Other changes:
- Events and CG scene with Selka. Starts in the barracks of the vanguard forces when you speak with Selka after her squad reached level 3, and you had your first dialog with her in the barracks.
- Changed Sparky's brawler battle against Brad to not show the small Brad next to the big CG of Sparky anymore.
- Changes the costs of recruits for new vanguard squads from 4 to 2, as they're not as fast and easy to produce anymore as in the old system of the country management map.
- Fixed an issue which caused Lind's CG to stay on the screen after her last battle.
- Changed the face images of Icespirit in the first encounter with her to the new CG version.
- Added a way to donate Wood and Stone items from your inventory on the country overview map.
- Fixed the exit of the vanguard squad overview screen, so that it brings you back to the war map when you enter the screen from there.

Renryuu is currently on sale on Steam with a 50% discount! If you want to support my work, consider buying it on Steam and enjoy the automatic updates it offers, or check out my SubscribeStar page at where you can see preview CGs of the children of the characters in Renryuu.

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
happy-anime-chihaya-kisaragi-rz4zfdrrce5meb3i.gif
..YaY....

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v24.05.31] [Naughty Netherpunch] - Compressed

Win [306 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
Hi could u add mouse support? or this is engine thing where u can't? also add option to resize text? medium small etc?

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes