unblossomed

Jan 6, 2020
You need to increase the relationship with Vampire to 40 and then talk with her at the sleeping chambers to get the next step of her events. That event is needed for Hellhound to appear in the volcano. You have everything else you need apart from that part.
oh, now i feel dumb. sorry about all that.

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
one of the achievements (the 14th the diungeon master) tell me i need to level 30 and then read the note on the board. Now I am more then level 30 and no note on the board. What did I miss? I've redone every dungeon and no result

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
one of the achievements (the 14th the diungeon master) tell me i need to level 30 and then read the note on the board. Now I am more then level 30 and no note on the board. What did I miss? I've redone every dungeon and no result
You're probably missing the first encounter with Lielle. Go to the elf village Ebron and head west to a safe forest area with a lake. That's where you should meet her. Afterwards check the city board again for the note you're missing.

dijish

Jun 1, 2020
I played this game till update a few months ago and lately I came back to play a bit more but I'm still unclear about all this time skipping system. It should be a preview of what will happen next right? But it keeps updating, like the war or sth. Is it already formal? Or we will see all of this outside the book in my room?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I played this game till update a few months ago and lately I came back to play a bit more but I'm still unclear about all this time skipping system. It should be a preview of what will happen next right? But it keeps updating, like the war or sth. Is it already formal? Or we will see all of this outside the book in my room?
The "time skip phase" is currently a bit of a patchwork project. The start and transition into it aren't done yet, but some parts in some of the phases, so it's definitely not finished. However, the screen and the content in it will work that way once it is done, just that there will be more content and a proper introduction into the system.
Due to the size to the content in the time skip, I decided to do this "piece by piece" approach to gradually do the content of the system and let people test it, as doing it all at once would take too much time.

Reactions: dijish

guccigangboge

Jun 19, 2017
What are some good formations? I really struggle in raids. I use Chiyo, Elly and Mira, but tbh i don't really understand how to use Elly properly.

MuffinManMoffat

Aug 7, 2020
I've come back to this game after a few years and really like a lot of the changes. In particular, making old items relevant again with reglium and making the country management a fair bit more involved.

I do have a few questions/queries though.

First, in terms of recipes I have 48/53 for items and have all those mentioned on the walkthrough/wiki so is it incomplete or am I missing something obvious.

I'm also missing 'hard magic leather armor' for the last armor recipe I need, is it in an area you only access once or something else?

For the vanguards I have two questions/concerns, according to the wiki you can only get one Perfect Armored Warhorse from the arena and nowhere else, is this correct? Second, when you give money to Lind she gives a boost to your vanguards, is this applied to all vanguards including ones you haven't acquired yet or only those you currently have?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I've come back to this game after a few years and really like a lot of the changes. In particular, making old items relevant again with reglium and making the country management a fair bit more involved.

I do have a few questions/queries though.

First, in terms of recipes I have 48/53 for items and have all those mentioned on the walkthrough/wiki so is it incomplete or am I missing something obvious.

I'm also missing 'hard magic leather armor' for the last armor recipe I need, is it in an area you only access once or something else?

For the vanguards I have two questions/concerns, according to the wiki you can only get one Perfect Armored Warhorse from the arena and nowhere else, is this correct? Second, when you give money to Lind she gives a boost to your vanguards, is this applied to all vanguards including ones you haven't acquired yet or only those you currently have?
If you have all recipes from the wiki but the amount is not at max, then it's probably an unused recipe that is still in the database but not obtainable.
The "Perfect Armored Warhorse" can also be obtained as a first victory reward in the war phase of the time skip test content.
Lind's event buffs only the squads you have at that moment.

DrThraxGLA

Mar 19, 2019
I think the walk-through guide needs to be fixed because everything is all over the place. I am fine with the start guide stuff, but, omg, quests all over and not even in the right order. I also like it if you can go back and find what slaves you want by him telling you before you really pick what it is now at the brothel.

Last edited:

Raul12344345

Jan 25, 2024
pagregunta mi pantalla en el juego se ve muy serca el personaje y me pata el dialogo abajo quedan las mitad de las palabras sin terminar es la vercion 24.06.03 y esta en español ayuda

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I think the walk-through guide needs to be fixed because everything is all over the place. I am fine with the start guide stuff, but, omg, quests all over and not even in the right order. I also like it if you can go back and find what slaves you want by him telling you before you really pick what it is now at the brothel.
You know, you could just control-f the document...

pagregunta mi pantalla en el juego se ve muy serca el personaje y me pata el dialogo abajo quedan las mitad de las palabras sin terminar es la vercion 24.06.03 y esta en español ayuda
This is an English speaking forum.

Acrophobia

Nov 27, 2022
Hey, i want to trigger the third sex scene of Hellhound but it doesn't work. I already finished every requirements that it needed to triggered that scene. Why it doesn't work?

Also I want to ask you what requirement am i missing when I want to finish elvish artifact task in command center? And why can't i change Mia's front line monsters into Red Salamander although I already have 2 red salamanders and both of them have 100 relationship point?

Here's my save file if you want to check it out

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes