RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Do you a roadmap or plan for how much more content that needs to be released before that?
I combined some lists of planned CG scenes, story content, and other changes to have a better overview and visualisation of what should get done in what order.
A higher priority doesn't necessariy mean that something will get done earlier, but it's likely that most things will get done based of this order.
I'll probably add content along the way, but I'll try to focus on the main story and related content, and on finishing existing stories rather than starting new stories all the time.
There are no time frames since it wouldn't work out that way anyway.

Please let me know if you notice that I forgot to add something. Since it's a mix of multiple lists, it's possible that something was lost or forgotten about in the process. Suggestions are also possible, as always.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can I play the game blind, or do I need to be looking at a guide 24/7, like in most rpgmaker games?
You can play blind, if you're just playing for fun and for a lot of different stories. The moment you want to finish all quests, dungeons, get all CGs, achievements, and so on, it'll become rather difficult without the included walkthrough or the wiki

Reactions: Harrrold

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Should I betray Flaire, or is it not worth it?
Should I form an alliance with the Luminous Order or should I consider annexing them?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Should I betray Flaire, or is it not worth it?
Should I form an alliance with the Luminous Order or should I consider annexing them?
The choice for Flaire will just change what events and scenes you'll see with her, not any rewards that have a worth. But you definitely won't get her marriage, once it's added to the game, if you betray her. Just saying. :D
The choice with the Luminous Order is mostly whether you want to have a story arc or fight a lot. It doesn't have a big impact on anything else.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Could someone please assist me with this?
View attachment 3779418
You need to press 7 Red, 8 Blue, 9 Yellow and 10 Green buttons, and use the switches of each color once you have the exact right amount of that color. (The amount of buttons for other colors don't matter for the switches.)
All solutions for the Christmas dungeon can be found here:

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
I need help deciding whether to side with Sinrul or Mike in the Dorgania Slaves mission. There are many hints (based on the development researches) that suggest choosing the "war" option is the way the game intends, but this option seems like the "bad" path. Can you help me decide?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i been having problems with that to but the problem i have is the fact the rebals want to kill the people even the kings family. the wife and son are kinda assholes but anyone can be lol.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
i been having problems with that to but the problem i have is the fact the rebals want to kill the people even the kings family. the wife and son are kinda assholes but anyone can be lol.
Let's face it, the absence of a strong leader would have devastating consequences. The rebel army lacks "intellectuals" and does not appear to have any concrete political or economic revival plans for the kingdom. If we were discussing reality, we would need to retain many of the king’s entourage to manage the country's affairs, while achieving the goals of the revolution step by step.
The second option is to annex the kingdom and unite to face the impending disaster. This is an existential war, and there is no time to waste on playing "revolution".
To put it bluntly, we are faced with a choice between a king who is aware of the problem and is trying to solve it quietly at the expense of the sacrifices of slaves, and revolutionaries who have an honorable goal but seem unfit to rule and do not appear to have a plan for governing the kingdom (with this mindset, they may likely betray us to our enemy).

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I need help deciding whether to side with Sinrul or Mike in the Dorgania Slaves mission. There are many hints (based on the development researches) that suggest choosing the "war" option is the way the game intends, but this option seems like the "bad" path. Can you help me decide?
It took me a lot decide about it but... The rebels are SEPARATED. Mike has good intentions but is not a Good Strong leader.

Choose the Government side. Is this country Nobles fault that the Slaves live in such poor condition.. The war showed it that is their fault that Dorgania continues in such condition and the War will probably make them lose their position after Central Victory.

Rebels are people with DIFFERENT IDEAS about how obtain peace.. Follow the Rebels path without save and you will see how crazy can be that people to the point that you see slaves thinking that they are making their lives even worst. They recruit whoever wants to join them and leave the rest here.

They ruined For the rebellion own good soldiers and other people(included slaves) lifes with their actions. They can be like bandits sometimes.

Even in a War situation one of your spies does not recommend you ally with them... The Rebel leader that your spy finds wants the country control just for ally with you.
Also in this WAR ENDING

Reactions: Ssato243

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
It took me a lot decide about it but... The rebels are SEPARATED. Mike has good intentions but is not a Good Strong leader.

Choose the Government side. Is this country Nobles fault that the Slaves live in such poor condition.. The war showed it that is their fault that Dorgania continues in such condition and the War will probably make them lose their position after Central Victory.

Rebels are people with DIFFERENT IDEAS about how obtain peace.. Follow the Rebels path without save and you will see how crazy can be that people to the point that you see slaves thinking that they are making their lives even worst. They recruit whoever wants to join them and leave the rest here.

They ruined For the rebellion own good soldiers and other people(included slaves) lifes with their actions. They can be like bandits sometimes.

Even in a War situation one of your spies does not recommend you ally with them... The Rebel leader that your spy finds wants the country control just for ally with you.
Also in this WAR ENDING
Which route do you suggest I should follow?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just was hoping for a peaceful resolve. brad does not trust the royals because the way they act. i see the king is tring to resolve the ploblem but then there are those lords in the country who say no because they like having what they got.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Which route do you suggest I should follow?
Choose the Government side.

If you avoid this content.... Perhaps you will be unable to fuck Sinrul later.

i just was hoping for a peaceful resolve. brad does not trust the royals because the way they act. i see the king is tring to resolve the ploblem but then there are those lords in the country who say no because they like having what they got.
You only arrest few rebels in the Government side. Is not like you visit any base and start killing rebels.

I think that only one dies but... He deserves it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

pvtAnon

Oct 31, 2017
having a big problem rn, i went to a fort to get a gem, and i decided to buy it instead of stealling it, and i ave to wait for the command to stop talking to a general in his office? but i cant?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
having a big problem rn, i went to a fort to get a gem, and i decided to buy it instead of stealling it, and i ave to wait for the command to stop talking to a general in his office? but i cant?
Talk to the right guy. If you selected to buy the gem at the shelf, it'll automatically give you the dialog for purchasing it with the commander, regardless of the general in front of him.

Jul 28, 2017
in the latest version, i was going through citrinne and kurohimes quest in the graveyard research site, but this blue crystal still remains locked when the blue button is pressed down, seems the blue crystal is missing the switch state to hide itself when I checked the editor 1719986318772.png

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes