RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
in the latest version, i was going through citrinne and kurohimes quest in the graveyard research site, but this blue crystal still remains locked when the blue button is pressed down, seems the blue crystal is missing the switch state to hide itself when I checked the editor View attachment 3793993
The blue button turns this crystal ON. You have to go back and interact with the blue button again to pull it back up and make this crystal go away.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 24.07.04.png
Update 24.07.05

Changes:
- After finishing the war phase, you can get several new events in the "post war" phase of the time skip preview content. They're mostly about the three queens Palasha, Jeanne, and Varea, and how their nations and their roles change as result of the war. [You can access the test version of the time skip content when you interact with the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn by selecting the "Time skip preview" option.]
- The new events include two weddings, a coronation, and two different CG scenes.
- The stories are all started with sparkling green icons on the map of the post war phase. They can be near Kagabangui, in Amagal, and in Begus near Ironholm Prison or Calterburry. The different stories are mostly in one line, which means a new icon appears once the previous step is done. At some point, the stories are combined into one story line, and therefore require the events of the other characters to be done first.
- For one step of the events, the secret wedding with Jeanne and the wedding with Varea must be done before you can unlock it.
- The end of the new events is the second big CG scene, which takes place in the castle of Aldlyn.

As part of the Summer Sales, Renryuu is currently reduced on Steam by 76%! If you want to support me, and enjoy the automatic updates Steam provides, please consider a purchase. Thanks.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Renryuu: Ascension [v24.07.05] [Naughty Netherpunch] - Compressed

Win [308 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

knightye

Nov 20, 2022
Only download 5.31 update patch to update, but 7.5 update patch available in 6.03 hotfix patch. I miss 6.03 update, so I should download the full version game?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Only download 5.31 update patch to update, but 7.5 update patch available in 6.03 hotfix patch. I miss 6.03 update, so I should download the full version game?
Either download the full version and copy&paste the entire content of the www/save folder from the previous game folder to the new game folder, OR go to the mega folder with the old update files and update to 24.06.03 before applying the patch file for version 24.07.05.

Reactions: knightye

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Damn its sad that I didn't know this was on steam save me a ton of trouble copy pasting saves just have steam update it. Looks like finally found something worth getting on the steam sale lol

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RenryuuAscension-2024.07.05
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes