Anonynal

Mar 1, 2021
Hi could u add mouse support? or this is engine thing where u can't? also add option to resize text? medium small etc?
Mouse is usable wut. Forget about mouse you can even use a flight stick if needs to. Text resizing is a whole different piece of the puzzle I wont comment on

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
wasn't there NTR in this game at one point? or was it removed?
Not for the MC, the Martial Artist dude's(Brad) LI can be seen getting fucked if he loses some competition. I guess if your intention is feminizing Brad and making him your girl, it might be a better option, you can see both of the outcomes in the gallery regardless if I'm not remembering wrong.

Deku1544344

Jul 16, 2022
Hi sorry I am stuck on quest 95, the one where you have to help the slave in the kagabangui castle I have no idea how to help her can someone plz help thanks

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi sorry I am stuck on quest 95, the one where you have to help the slave in the kagabangui castle I have no idea how to help her can someone plz help thanks
Do you mean this quest?
As mentioned on the page, there are three ways to do this quest. If you trained Ryen's eloquence, you can talk with the prince to make him change his mind. The second option is to talk with his love interest to make them become a couple. (House on the left in Kagabangui.) It's also possible to talk with Mike in the bottom left corner of Kagabangui when Brad's trust is high enough to let the rebels help you in this matter.

Reactions: Deku1544344

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do i do sparkys challenge with the mine cart and levers i have no clue
You always have no make the tracks follow in a line to where the cart needs to go on each step.
It's rather difficult to explain, but there is a step by step guide for this in the wiki/walkthrough:
Maybe it'll be easier to see how the tracks need to be set by trying the first routes with the help of the wiki.

Ravas

Jan 27, 2018
need help How do you turn in the old document quest i have the item but where do you turn it in

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
thats the issue i talked to him but doesnt do anything
Is the quest still active in your quest log?
Can you post the save file with the issue here? You can find the saves in the www/save folder.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do you get research tools I have tried to find them but can't find anything about them
The "work area" building next to Aldlyn can produce research tools. Build it first, and then advance the turns to get the tools.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes