Jul 28, 2017
Not sure howbut I am unable to advance my relationship with the red imp no matter what I do. Even tried using save editor but it states she does not need anything or no need for pats. Have already travelled around the world before entering the farm again to talk to her with no changes.
Attached is my save file

UltimateX117

Mar 1, 2020
I'm stuck in Tsubaki's quest New Blade. I have all the materials and gold, but Todd doesn't see it. I don't know what I am missing!

Mushmushy1

May 30, 2017
Not sure howbut I am unable to advance my relationship with the red imp no matter what I do. Even tried using save editor but it states she does not need anything or no need for pats. Have already travelled around the world before entering the farm again to talk to her with no changes.
Attached is my save file
Tried your save, it worked for me. Literally all I did was leave the area, come back in and collect from the box of materials on the way to see her. Not sure if that last part is important, but your save isn't broken at least.

I'm stuck in Tsubaki's quest New Blade. I have all the materials and gold, but Todd doesn't see it. I don't know what I am missing!
Not sure if you have any because I don't see it, but you need steel, not just iron. You'll have to get some coal and make steel. I think the easiest place to get steel early on is the advanced floor of the Spire of Courage, but it starts to literally appear everywhere in later areas.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
RyenSaotome ,Can you edit my save?reset Moriko event.Moriko is from the early version of your game.And i accidently make her in bad path a loong time ago.And at that time,i never know she also have a good path since her scene that time only that scene.She is like Lace and Irinlia at that time,and the game never mention it.

Here is the save

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2017
Tried your save, it worked for me. Literally all I did was leave the area, come back in and collect from the box of materials on the way to see her. Not sure if that last part is important, but your save isn't broken at least.

Not sure if you have any because I don't see it, but you need steel, not just iron. You'll have to get some coal and make steel. I think the easiest place to get steel early on is the advanced floor of the Spire of Courage, but it starts to literally appear everywhere in later areas.
I tried the same thing, however was unable to raise their relationship, maybe it is due to the config or global? Maybe help send back the save file after raising the relationship of the red imp for the cg?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
In what way does Character Tag, Creation is implemented in the game?. The Changing of names?. Just Curious
Its more like a special event,you can make your own girl in the game.Just click on the paper at the side of Tsubaki and Kayelith.(bedroom chamber)

Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
hello guys, little help about the event of vampire here? I'm on the quest of " vampire past " and need to meet a tree eyed person under the city lumokomba (sry, forgot about the name of that city, lol) and there is a couple of switch and also a steel caged door that needs a password to it. I assume that person was behind that door so how can we pass through the door? idk what's the password and the combination of the switch too so maybe you guys that already pass through that quest can help me out. and also thank you for your help, have a great day!

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I'm curious will there be a 'good path' planned with Millaine if we don't open her box? Really want to know if something like that is planned to avoid an unexpected surprise like the Moriko good path.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How do you upgrade equipment for your troops?

I got the armory but I can't figure out how to get the good stuff, like war horses, unicorns, broadblades, and the best tier armour...

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Not sure if I am remembering right but was there a cheat to add skillpoints in the game earlier?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
hello guys, little help about the event of vampire here? I'm on the quest of " vampire past " and need to meet a tree eyed person under the city lumokomba (sry, forgot about the name of that city, lol) and there is a couple of switch and also a steel caged door that needs a password to it. I assume that person was behind that door so how can we pass through the door? idk what's the password and the combination of the switch too so maybe you guys that already pass through that quest can help me out. and also thank you for your help, have a great day!
The woman with three eyes is not in the dungeon, but in a prison cell in the building in the bottom right of the fort. You need to interact with the iron gate door of her prison cell to talk with her.

I'm curious will there be a 'good path' planned with Millaine if we don't open her box? Really want to know if something like that is planned to avoid an unexpected surprise like the Moriko good path.
It's currently not planned, but when I add new options to previous parts of existing events, I add a temporary reset option into the update to allow people to change their path if wanted.
Moriko was a bit of a unique case, as she had a choice already but the good path itself wasn't added until waaaay later.

How do you upgrade equipment for your troops?

I got the armory but I can't figure out how to get the good stuff, like war horses, unicorns, broadblades, and the best tier armour...
Not everything will be available at the armory. You need to fight in order to get the higher quality loot. But as Genji pointed out, not all equipment is available at the moment. Otherwise I'd have no more rewards left for later battles. :D

Not sure if I am remembering right but was there a cheat to add skillpoints in the game earlier?
An earlier version had such an option in the book next to your bed, during the skilltree update, but it was removed in a later update.

Reactions: Youshitsu and Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The woman with three eyes is not in the dungeon, but in a prison cell in the building in the bottom right of the fort. You need to interact with the iron gate door of her prison cell to talk with her.

It's currently not planned, but when I add new options to previous parts of existing events, I add a temporary reset option into the update to allow people to change their path if wanted.
Moriko was a bit of a unique case, as she had a choice already but the good path itself wasn't added until waaaay later.

Not everything will be available at the armory. You need to fight in order to get the higher quality loot. But as Genji pointed out, not all equipment is available at the moment. Otherwise I'd have no more rewards left for later battles. :D

An earlier version had such an option in the book next to your bed, during the skilltree update, but it was removed in a later update.
I think Moriko event are the same as Lace and the succubus,you dont even know if she had any good path at that point since there is only 2 option to unlock her sex scene before.Just like Lace and the succubus,i though forced sex with her are a part of her storyline.And i only play her event back then,2018.Which make it more unsatisfying for me because i never though to save it since her event is pretty similar to Lace,Melaine and the other old version character.Its like you rape Melaine without knowing she got a good path only for you to forced accept her have a good path just recently.

Last edited:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i tested out yesterday, what a bullshit of games , what a waste of time omfg , GC are so damn bad i can t even describe them
Are you sure you play the same game?And at what part this game is bad??.Bullshit?waste of time?Then,what are you doing here?Go play other game,bro:cautious:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Are you sure you play the same game?And at what part this game is bad??.Bullshit?waste of time?Then,what are you doing here?Go play other game,bro:cautious:
Don't bother - there's always gonna be people who like to shit on other people and their hard-worked games just cause:cry:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Urghh,this is frustrating.All of my girls are in good path except Moriko.Fucking shit,if i knew she got good path back then,i will save it Already:FacePalm:Reloading the new game just for one character arent convinient,at all.I will just lost all of my hours,achievement and levels just doing that.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Urghh,this is frustrating.All of my girls are in good path except Moriko.Fucking shit,if i knew she got good path back then,i will save it Already:FacePalm:Reloading the new game just for one character arent convinient,at all.I will just lost all of my hours,achievement and levels just doing that.
Good, anyone who walks the goody two shoes path deserves this.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018

Any plans to add it back or is there somewhere where we can buy skillstones?

I know what you mean that is the reason I am actually starting a new one, but I just can't give up on it now that I know it there.

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes