VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
She is probably not gone forever; RyenSaotome (the dev) plans to show all of Ryen's kids at some point in the game, so Moriko should make a reappearance then... well, if you chose to knock her up, anyway. She could return before then too, but as far as I know, the dev has not made any such plans public.
ok thank you :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Version 19.07.12 is now available!

Changes:
- At the ice area of the Jade Cave is now an encounter with a new character, Libelle. (The ice area is down the path at the bottom right, near where you find the chest with sexy panties for the Begus commander Millaine.)
- The elves Eloen and Phraan are now available at the girl selection screen of headmaid Ryia after you had the elf foursome scene.
- The events with Varea and the rulership of Amagal continue! You can now talk with her at the castle to decide whether you want to give the new or former King of Amagal more time or help Varea onto the throne. The new events end after her duel.
- New items and crafting. You can now craft three different oak staffs. The recipe can be purchased at Witton, the gems for it at the jewelry store in Thremten, the oak staff rod in Orchel and the carsus roots in stores in Begus.

If you didn't have the update 19.06.19, since it was only posted as update files, you can also now get in this version:
- New event with Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe
- The full body CG of Chiyo has been changed (you can check the new image at the CG room if you already had her event)
- New events with Tami at Pumumu. Talk with her for a cooking event in which you can cook either with Mira, Mirel, Tsubaki, Chiyo, Kayelinth, Elly or Ryoko. Options from party members you don't have turn invisible.
After the event talk with Tami again for more dialogs.

Download:

(Upload at Hi-Drive will be up tomorrow)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
someone should update the preview picture and tags..important tags like impregnation,harem and group sex should be put to attract people play this game,preview picture is too old,we have new arts now..

Reactions: baconbacon

imsinbat

Nov 29, 2017
I can't find Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe .Where she in ? I have all CG her but no scene03 in CG room. Who can help me?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I can't find Naevy at the beach of Amaranthe .Where she in ? I have all CG her but no scene03 in CG room. Who can help me?
Naevy isn't at the beach at first. She comes to the beach together with the tigergirl Mai when you're far enough in Mai's events.

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
I can sense a huge graphical upgrade, based on the quality of the environment in the shrine, the game is getting bolder and for good reasons..............

This one is getting special.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How to get the elf foursome?
The event will become available at Ebron once you're far enough in the main story (being at Dorgania and having met Lucilla).

RyenSaotome Found a bug. Can't use the weapon shop in the capital after fixing Libelle's stuff. It just repeats the event over and you get kicked back to the castle.
It's fixed in the "update files" and for the next full upload.

Has the walkthrough updated yet?
No, but it's on my list. ^^"

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ryen,in the next update,will it have hellhound villlage event and secret onsen event?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ryen,in the next update,will it have hellhound villlage event and secret onsen event?
Hellhound village is very unlikely, as making the CGs for the characters is still going to take a while. The CG for the onsen is currently in works and might be done in time, but no promises.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hellhound village is very unlikely, as making the CGs for the characters is still going to take a while. The CG for the onsen is currently in works and might be done in time, but no promises.
i see,thanks for the answer..and you still have many work to do to update the previous cgi art..anyway,i will always support you and keep up the good work(y)

Reactions: RyenSaotome

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
I know the walkthrough is outdated but I can't find the "Dark fort" in the North Dungeon for the life of me... already found the Vampire and met the Wind Spirit I think, what am I missing?

EDIT: Wait do I actually have to go back to the castle and it's a personal quest from her? NOW I get it.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
anyone have the update ver.19.06.11 ?
You can find most old update files here:
But if you skipped more than one update it's usually best to just download the full game again and move your save files instead of using update files. It simply reduces the chance of messing something up and ending up with old or missing files. :)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes