RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So ryen i really do like the game but sadly i missed the pregnancy of 2 girls and i was planing to make all pregnant they r 2 slaves from the theives guild grime and the other one with one scene so thier good path will ever have more scenes or should i repeat the game ?
Every character that has two path and can get pregnent will have scenes on both path to allow pregnancy regardless of choice. Characters that don't have that yet will get it later.
You can re-play CG scenes at the CG room to get characters pregnant even after the initial scene was done. Don't question the logic. :D

Can some savior share there save file
i miss a lot of update cause of that i cant use my old one (>_<)
There were posted saves earlier in this thread if I remember correctly. But if you're playing on PC, Mac or Linux you can simply download the full game again and move the saves from the old version to the save folder of the new version. Updates are always done in such a way that you can keep continuing your saves, even old ones.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I don't plan to make any more party members before the time skip. We can talk about it for afterwards. :D
Shame since she would be a good foil for Kayelinth´s rather one note character.
Also me wants hell puppies...wait...does she even have a preg flag?
I dont think I ever checked.

What part of the opening in particular are you talking about?
Well to be totally frank,the entire thing but that is obviously out of the question.
So I would suggest to work on its primary problem,Ryen´s lack of characterization and motivation.
While both are present they are really underplayed,making the entire jump to the next stage(ie pretending to be of royal blood)incredibly jarring for the player.

This could,for example,be fixed by extending the academy sequence a bit(solving its rushed pacing as well).
Maybe with a quest + dungeon throughout which Ryen can establish his disatisfaction with the current situation(possibly making Tsubaki his verbal outlet here,in turn further developing her character and priming her as his confidante so as to make her going along with his plan more comprehensible)
If you want to couple gameplay with the narrative you could even go so far as to actually make any encountered monsters incredibly easy,directly immersing the player in his grievances(or not,as that might bore the player if stretched for too long).
Hell,you could use it to actually establish his rivalry with Grey(which again,is barely existent in the current version).

Thats pretty much just spitballing so you might want to come up with something more suiting your vision.
Anyway,no matter what you decide to do(if anything at all),Ryen´s character establishment is lacking,leaving him without a sympathetic cause and with that the player without a hook to actually get invested in.
So I would suggest maybe reworking that at last.

Also,maybe place the prince assassination on a seperate forest map(it happening one screen away from the academy AND on the only/main road to the Port makes the world feel absolutely miniscule).

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Also me wants hell puppies...wait...does she even have a preg flag?
Yes, Ryen can knock up Hellhound. She actually has a lot of opportunities to catch some baby batter in her baby maker. There are at least 3 scenes I can recall off the top of my head where Ryen nuts inside her, two of them might be missable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yes, Ryen can knock up Hellhound. She actually has a lot of opportunities to catch some baby batter in her baby maker. There are at least 3 scenes I can recall off the top of my head where Ryen nuts inside her, two of them might be missable?
Well thats nice to know,though I hope the games gets a repeatable scene for her(or well,every character)before the timeskip.
Leaving such a big narrative change(or whatever the author makes of it)up to rng or save scumming seems...questionable.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Well thats nice to know,though I hope the games gets a repeatable scene for her(or well,every character)before the timeskip.
Leaving such a big narrative change(or whatever the author makes of it)up to rng or save scumming seems...questionable.
You can use the CG Room in the menu screen to replay scenes. If you fail to knock up a girl the first time, you can replay the scene, knock her up there, and it counts in game.

Jun 20, 2018
For me,i dont have any problem with the game..the thing i focus now is Ryen Harem and the main story..impregnate the girls make me hard on and virgins are a huge bonus..and i cant wait Ryen change the old sex scene(like Arianne) to the current art one.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so in this game there is pregnancy? cool how does it work in this game?
Currently characters can get flagged as pregnant but it has no effect yet. Later in the game will be a "time skip" to advance the game by several years while also allowing you to see stuff that happened in those years based on the choices and events you had, including the pregnancy of characters. And then after the time skip you'll see your children. :)

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
Jul 31, 2018
Currently characters can get flagged as pregnant but it has no effect yet. Later in the game will be a "time skip" to advance the game by several years while also allowing you to see stuff that happened in those years based on the choices and events you had, including the pregnancy of characters. And then after the time skip you'll see your children. :)
ok thx for the answer

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
You can use the CG Room in the menu screen to replay scenes. If you fail to knock up a girl the first time, you can replay the scene, knock her up there, and it counts in game.
Oh,didnt know that counts.
Still a really gamey way and rather immersion breaking.
Reuse of the scenes with simple rewrites could somewhat alleviate that problem(as well as bolster what you can actually do with your harem...which is just kinda standing around in your castle spouting the same lines for eternity right now).
Kinda expected that to be planned for the future anyway but now Im not so sure anymore.
Mr.Author?Any words on that?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Oh,didnt know that counts.
Still a really gamey way and rather immersion breaking.
Reuse of the scenes with simple rewrites could somewhat alleviate that problem(as well as bolster what you can actually do with your harem...which is just kinda standing around in your castle spouting the same lines for eternity right now).
Kinda expected that to be planned for the future anyway but now Im not so sure anymore.
Mr.Author?Any words on that?
Even with a replayable scene, wouldn't the character still just stand around and say the same lines? ^^" It shouldn't be strange as you simply reach the end of her (current) events at some point. Having the option to sleep with her again only occasionally makes a small change to that but else it's the same.
But most characters will get new dialogs or events before and after the time skip anyway, so it won't all stay the way it is.
Asking for having sex again doesn't always work in the "normal" game, since many CGs for the first night with a girl are with virgin blood and I don't have a version without.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Even with a replayable scene, wouldn't the character still just stand around and say the same lines? ^^" It shouldn't be strange as you simply reach the end of her (current) events at some point. Having the option to sleep with her again only occasionally makes a small change to that but else it's the same.
But most characters will get new dialogs or events before and after the time skip anyway, so it won't all stay the way it is.
Asking for having sex again doesn't always work in the "normal" game, since many CGs for the first night with a girl are with virgin blood and I don't have a version without.
Well yes,obviously the desirable situation would be for the characters to reflect on the current plot situation but that would take a lot of work.
Repeatable scenes would at least give some incentive to the player to revisit the cast who feels rather static at the moment.
In fact,I thought that was the plan(going by the game´s structure anyway),seems I was really off.
Have to say,a pregnancy feature without repeatable scenes still sounds really weird though,dont think I ever encountered that.

Huh,maybe Im reading too much TLS into this.
Thanks for the clarification.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
I have a question if someone can help me : When i choose to rape Moriko and finish then she leaves the building where can i find her ????
I don't know if anyone ask the same thing again, if he does i am sorry for ask

Last edited:

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
I have a question if someone can help me : When i choose to rape Moriko and finish then she leaves the building where can i find her ????
I don't know if anyone ask the same thing again, if he does i am sorry for ask
From the walkthough:
If you have had both scenes, I think she disappears.

VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
From the walkthough:
From the walkthough:

Thank you for answer me :)
Yes i am asking after all that quests and scenes , when she disappears can i find her somewhere or she is gone forever ??

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Loading Error Failed to load: img/face/man%201.png
i dont have the img file Help
Try to re-download the full game if you don't have that image or others in your files.
Did you perhaps used update files but skipped updates? They only have files from the previous version to the newest, so skipping updates using those will cause you to miss files and thus cause you such errors.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
Thank you for answer me :)
Yes i am asking after all that quests and scenes , when she disappears can i find her somewhere or she is gone forever ??
She is probably not gone forever; RyenSaotome (the dev) plans to show all of Ryen's kids at some point in the game, so Moriko should make a reappearance then... well, if you chose to knock her up, anyway. She could return before then too, but as far as I know, the dev has not made any such plans public.

Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes