rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
It changed. Now you go to Whisperwind farm and learn pokemon catching.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
i forgot all about this game, been long time since i played it D:
.. Last time i played it i didnt use a walkthough.
Does anyone know if there "Is" a walkthough for this game?
This one is the latest updated walkthrough by GM. Next time you might want to look into the Mega link provided by him, there is always a walkthrough in the main list screen :)

Jugg337

Formerly 'JuggM'
Jul 4, 2017
What does the luck stat do? Many royal items have it but I only noticed that it changed my evading rate which is meh.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Can you get Grey pregnant? you know the scene with sperm and egg that randomly happens.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Can you get Grey pregnant? you know the scene with sperm and egg that randomly happens.
Yes. You can check, who can be impregnated in CG room. If she have not crossed little box with hearts - she can.

Also, new version is out.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yes. You can check, who can be impregnated in CG room. If she have not crossed little box with hearts - she can.

Also, new version is out.

Technically speaking, for those of you that don't see it, only on HiDrive for now there's the "17/11/29". Within the other hosts, there's nothing for now and also the Walkthrough (since someone in the previous pages said that was updated) it's not updated at all. There's still the 17/10/23 version in there.

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Technically speaking, for those of you that don't see it, only on HiDrive for now there's the "17/11/29". Within the other hosts, there's nothing for now and also the Walkthrough (since someone in the previous pages said that was updated) it's not updated at all. There's still the 17/10/23 version in there.
Well that was I who said that, and I take full responsibility for not clarifying that the last update was of October 2017 :p

Reactions: brynhildr

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
The top half blinks in and out

View attachment 47935
Well that error occurred for me too.... and it was because system speed slowed down a lot due to temporary files. Maybe that's the same case here too?

From my point of view, try clearing unnecessary registries and temporary files to boost up the speed. If the problem still persists, try updating graphics driver i.e. if you have a pc with good specs (which I'm confident you do have but still, there are people, including myself, who keep 2 PCs, beast one for heavy gaming and low specs one for this type of games :p).

4.10 star(s) 74 Votes