Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
You will see her at the volcano,infront of the wall or cave,she want to make a new entry for village,she mention about her village and challenge you to try find her village.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Make sure you already finish Vampire event and Hellhound event before that.

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Make sure you already finish Vampire event and Hellhound event before that.
She was just standing at the remains of a dragon inside the cave and asks if Im looking for stronger opponent. About Hellhound, I only have the 1st scene... How to obtain the rest? It wasn't written on Walkthrough...

Morier

Oct 9, 2018
Pongelo, in your private chambers, you'll sometimes see Hellhound there. look for when she's wearing a maid outfit (i think it's random), then talk to her to trigger the second scene. the third scene requires freeing the wyvern girl, Leneth. then talk to Hellhound in the cave, to trigger the threesome scene

Reactions: Genji

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Nah man... I'm still stuck, I killed the orc , minotaur, demon and the demoness from each dungeons and I cleared the room from imps, spider, thunderkitty and fairies but still, no Shika and Funeral.
Isn't there supposed to be a notice on the quest board in Central about new floors in the Tower? If I remember right, you're supposed to read that.

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Isn't there supposed to be a notice on the quest board in Central about new floors in the Tower? If I remember right, you're supposed to read that.
True, I'm done with Shika and funeral. Now I'm trying to explore the volcano in amagal. I haven't unlocked the page 9 of CG yet. I need to unlock that area but Walkthrough is outdated. Maybe you could help

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I've talked to Tsubaki after seeing her nude scene but I can't seem to trigger her "New Katana" mission quest, what do I need to do to trigger it

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
True, I'm done with Shika and funeral. Now I'm trying to explore the volcano in amagal. I haven't unlocked the page 9 of CG yet. I need to unlock that area but Walkthrough is outdated. Maybe you could help
Did you found the cave?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
After the first encounter with Hellhound at Old Ashton, she sometimes appears in your hidden bedroom in the castle. Once Leneth is pregnant, there is a chance that Hellhound will appear in a maid uniform and enable a new CG scene with her. The chance for her to appear in the uniform is random and can be reset by using the teleport stone.
The maid scene is necessary to be able to start the threesome with Leneth at the trainingscave, and to trigger the Hellhound dialog at the volcano to get to their village.

I've talked to Tsubaki after seeing her nude scene but I can't seem to trigger her "New Katana" mission quest, what do I need to do to trigger it
Have you checked the walkthrough? It shows every step for the events of main characters.
You probably don't have her at 100+ relationship yet.

Reactions: L30 and Genji

Zelva

Nov 11, 2018
Once Leneth is pregnant, there is a chance that Hellhound will appear in a maid uniform and enable a new CG scene with her. The chance for her to appear in the uniform is random and can be reset by using the teleport stone.
The second scene with Headmaid Ryia (where you have sex with her) actually also sets the flag for Hellounds appearance in your room if I remember correctly, so no need to teleport around or anything. I had this problem a few days ago to, so I used that always handy search function and found patch notes mentioning you had made it this way, I'll see if I can find and quote that as well.

Here it is
- The new scene of Ryia sets the randomized number that causes Hellhound to appear/disappear to the necessary number for the new scene if you meet the requirements for it. This should make it easier for people playing only this update in saves to get it, instead of having to teleport back and forth until you get her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Genji

Vorastrix

Mar 19, 2018
I can't continue Sandra's quest line. The quest A Dwarf Called Bob isn't starting for me. My relationship level for Sandra is 100 and I'm at the end of the current main quest line.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I can't continue Sandra's quest line. The quest A Dwarf Called Bob isn't starting for me. My relationship level for Sandra is 100 and I'm at the end of the current main quest line.
Did you finish her gambling scene event at Newkungu and did she already obtain Mithril lockpick and Mithril Axe?And what do you mean Quest Dwarf Called Bob isnt starting?

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes