RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
which quest does the timeskip happen after, and which girls can i get before i have to do it? i'd like to get every girl i can pregnant before the timeskip, and to a lesser extant do all the quests i can before
The main story to bring you to the time skip isn't done yet. That's the current end of the main story.
There is the option to use the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom to enter what is currently done of the time skip to test it, but the proper entrance will be in the next update.
As the current time skip content is a "test" phase, it's possible to go into it and back out, even though that doesn't actually makes sense story-wise. This'll be that way, until the story and the content of the time skip are properly done.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
so with us being able to see kids later on in the game will any of them be like lili? like will we have nekomata with dragon wings or maybe other breeds that can swap between mom and dads side like lii can?
and are any of the side marriable characters done yet?
how many girls of the party can you marry so far?

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
so with us being able to see kids later on in the game will any of them be like lili? like will we have nekomata with dragon wings or maybe other breeds that can swap between mom and dads side like lii can?
and are any of the side marriable characters done yet?
how many girls of the party can you marry so far?
The children can be a mix of two races, but most of the time the child will be the same race as one of the parents.
There are 10 side character weddings done, and all of the main characters apart from Brad have weddings as well.

Reactions: Koneko Toujou

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
The main story to bring you to the time skip isn't done yet. That's the current end of the main story.
There is the option to use the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom to enter what is currently done of the time skip to test it, but the proper entrance will be in the next update.
As the current time skip content is a "test" phase, it's possible to go into it and back out, even though that doesn't actually makes sense story-wise. This'll be that way, until the story and the content of the time skip are properly done.
ah ok, then i'll finish all the main quests and see which girls i unlock on my own. thanks for the heads up

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
is there or will there be a chance to make brad a permanent girl?
im stuck it says search for proof of the traitors in the royal guards in the castle of calteburry but i cant find any proof in the castle

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
is there or will there be a chance to make brad a permanent girl?
im stuck it says search for proof of the traitors in the royal guards in the castle of calteburry but i cant find any proof in the castle
In the current events of Brad, there is a dialog on top of the castle of Aldlyn, where Brad asks Ryen what he should do for the future. Ryen can try to persuade him to stay as a girl, which doesn't happen immediately, but will lead to this route during or after the time skip events.
One of the most common mistakes is that people search in the church of Calterburry instead of the castle. If that is not the cause of your problem, can you tell me what quest you're on?

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
In the current events of Brad, there is a dialog on top of the castle of Aldlyn, where Brad asks Ryen what he should do for the future. Ryen can try to persuade him to stay as a girl, which doesn't happen immediately, but will lead to this route during or after the time skip events.
One of the most common mistakes is that people search in the church of Calterburry instead of the castle. If that is not the cause of your problem, can you tell me what quest you're on?
i was in the castle were the throne room is and its the quest the situation in begus

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i was in the castle were the throne room is and its the quest the situation in begus
You have to go up to the floor with Jeanne's room, but instead of entering it, you go to the bottom right corner. There you can find some book shelves, which'll sparkle to show the position that you have to interact with.

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes