wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
its weird that there is darkness on a middle daily challenge (the one where you need to find 7 enemies)
its like hunting challenge.
didnt the try other two because it is a pain to play touchscreen with and without autodash

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
If you need to get girls pregnant you can use fertility potion, I think it works in CGs room too
it doesn't sadly, i'm on like 27 fertility potions and the girls don't get pregnant during cgs. i was actually thinking about requesting that for a future update to make getting all the girls pregnant less of a hassle.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
on another note, i'm stuck on the "lielle's ancient demon" quest. i have no idea which levers to flip or when, and for some reason the quest isn't in my quest log for some reason, event though i've accepted it from the board in the main city and can enter the dungeon with lielle

Radovid

Jul 11, 2020
on another note, i'm stuck on the "lielle's ancient demon" quest. i have no idea which levers to flip or when, and for some reason the quest isn't in my quest log for some reason, event though i've accepted it from the board in the main city and can enter the dungeon with lielle
use the puzzle section on the wiki, u can follow along, it's very easy, just follow the steps

Radovid

Jul 11, 2020
it doesn't sadly, i'm on like 27 fertility potions and the girls don't get pregnant during cgs. i was actually thinking about requesting that for a future update to make getting all the girls pregnant less of a hassle.
bro, I use that potion too and every time I use it, one shot and boom they get pregnant. that then it doesn't make sense you can't knock that girl even if you use that potion.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
There's one question I want to ask about Ryen himself, though I'm not sure if anyone ever asked before. Considering how he treasures taking a woman's first time, I'm wondering who was the woman that took his first time, since the story doesn't seem to mention any clues for that part of his storied past?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There's one question I want to ask about Ryen himself, though I'm not sure if anyone ever asked before. Considering how he treasures taking a woman's first time, I'm wondering who was the woman that took his first time, since the story doesn't seem to mention any clues for that part of his storied past?
There is no actual lore for Ryen's first time yet, but of all the characters in the game, Hellhound has slept with Ryen the earliest, as it's part of her story that she has slept with him at some point before the start of the game.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 24.08.09.png
Update 24.08.09 changes:

- New event with the elemental spirits. It's start with a dialog with Aura on the time skip Act 1 map.
The new events only appear when you have:
1. Mira's events in the temple island until the point where you first meet Kathreena.
2. Windpsirit is in Ebron [Requires the main story in Dorgania to be advanced, and Vampire's CG scene, so that Windspirit is in the top left of Aldlyn. After you talk with her there, she moves to Ebron.]
[You can access the test version of the time skip content when you interact with the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn by selecting the "Time skip preview" option.]

- Naevy full body CG remake added
- New full body CG for Windspirit
- New full body CG and CG scene image for the Icespirit Aura

- CG room changes: Selka was moved to the page "Others 2" and Baemeth to "Non-human 2"

- New walkthrough design with additional details to many parts, like individual pages for each character and all quests to have more space to explain everything you need to know. There are also more pictures to show locations of important objects, new riddle solutions, and much more.

Update 24.08.09 walkthrough.png

Some equipment pieces have new locations to purchase them, to ensure that everything is obtainable:
- Ring of Regeneration (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Ring of Health (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Ribbon (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Thunder Armor (Kavrala's store in Orchel) [Also sold at the blacksmith in Diminus Castle.]
- Protective Gold Bracelet (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Black Hat (Magic store in Newkungu)
- Black Clothes (Magic store in Newkungu) [Also dropped by weak mummies.]
- Magic Robe of Earth (Magic store in Newkungu)
- Revealing Clothes (Magic store in Newkungu)
- Heart Shape Amulet (Lalizan store on a table)
- Hammer (Kagabangui blacksmith)
- Water Blade (Kagabangui blacksmith)
- Righteous Dagger (Kagabangui blacksmith on a table)
- Black Blade (Magic store in Calterburry)

For the next update, I currently plan:
- The continuation of the main story events, so that the time skip phase has a proper start even without the sparkling book in your bedroom.
- An event with full body CGs for the farmers Amara and Tabsy, which might also include some goblins.
- Change to the lore about races as explained by Ellanore.
- A new character for the brothel.
[There might be more or less, depending on how long things will take.]

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
In the final battle after getting stabbed the game gets stuck and nothing happens after that any help?
Can you post a save file from directly before you start the event and get the problem? And what choices did you pick during the event?

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
View attachment 3913613
Update 24.08.09 changes:

- New event with the elemental spirits. It's start with a dialog with Aura on the time skip Act 1 map.
The new events only appear when you have:
1. Mira's events in the temple island until the point where you first meet Kathreena.
2. Windpsirit is in Ebron [Requires the main story in Dorgania to be advanced, and Vampire's CG scene, so that Windspirit is in the top left of Aldlyn. After you talk with her there, she moves to Ebron.]
[You can access the test version of the time skip content when you interact with the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn by selecting the "Time skip preview" option.]

- Naevy full body CG remake added
- New full body CG for Windspirit
- New full body CG and CG scene image for the Icespirit Aura

- CG room changes: Selka was moved to the page "Others 2" and Baemeth to "Non-human 2"

- New walkthrough design with additional details to many parts, like individual pages for each character and all quests to have more space to explain everything you need to know. There are also more pictures to show locations of important objects, new riddle solutions, and much more.

View attachment 3913614

Some equipment pieces have new locations to purchase them, to ensure that everything is obtainable:
- Ring of Regeneration (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Ring of Health (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Ribbon (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Thunder Armor (Kavrala's store in Orchel) [Also sold at the blacksmith in Diminus Castle.]
- Protective Gold Bracelet (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Black Hat (Magic store in Newkungu)
- Black Clothes (Magic store in Newkungu) [Also dropped by weak mummies.]
- Magic Robe of Earth (Magic store in Newkungu)
- Revealing Clothes (Magic store in Newkungu)
- Heart Shape Amulet (Lalizan store on a table)
- Hammer (Kagabangui blacksmith)
- Water Blade (Kagabangui blacksmith)
- Righteous Dagger (Kagabangui blacksmith on a table)
- Black Blade (Magic store in Calterburry)

For the next update, I currently plan:
- The continuation of the main story events, so that the time skip phase has a proper start even without the sparkling book in your bedroom.
- An event with full body CGs for the farmers Amara and Tabsy, which might also include some goblins.
- Change to the lore about races as explained by Ellanore.
- A new character for the brothel.
[There might be more or less, depending on how long things will take.]

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
when'll we get animated scenes before late in the story?
also confirmed release date for monster girl impreg?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
when'll we get animated scenes before late in the story?
also confirmed release date for monster girl impreg?
There are currently no additional animated scene planned. My artist prefers to draw normal images, and already has more than enough work on his to-do list, so we'll keep going with normal CGs. It's an option to add animated images again later, but I can't say when or if that'll happen.
As seen in the roadmap I posted earlier, the monstergirl pregnancy won't get added anytime soon. The focus is to finish the main story first, which includes the time skip events.

Renryuu roadmap 2024-06-24 small.png

Reactions: lolond29

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
There are currently no additional animated scene planned. My artist prefers to draw normal images, and already has more than enough work on his to-do list, so we'll keep going with normal CGs. It's an option to add animated images again later, but I can't say when or if that'll happen.
As seen in the roadmap I posted earlier, the monstergirl pregnancy won't get added anytime soon. The focus is to finish the main story first, which includes the time skip events.

View attachment 3913778
ah ok, thanks for the update.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
bro, I use that potion too and every time I use it, one shot and boom they get pregnant. that then it doesn't make sense you can't knock that girl even if you use that potion.
i dunno what to tell you man, i'm on fertility potions but the girls don't get knocked up in the cg room. works fine in normal gameplay though

torrents

Devoted Bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RenryuuAscension-2024.08.09
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lordtokio1234

Apr 14, 2019
Hello Developer RyenSaotome. First of all, i have to admit that i love your game. I start to playing like 2 years ago and now I spend hours and hours gaming and unlocked the news CGs. But i have just one question. The story is endless, like the game never gonna have a finish line or epilogue? Im asking that 'cause i see a lot of work here but in sometimes pretty confusing to catch the plot or undertand some characters

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hello Developer RyenSaotome. First of all, i have to admit that i love your game. I start to playing like 2 years ago and now I spend hours and hours gaming and unlocked the news CGs. But i have just one question. The story is endless, like the game never gonna have a finish line or epilogue? Im asking that 'cause i see a lot of work here but in sometimes pretty confusing to catch the plot or undertand some characters
The story will have an end. Due to the many side stories and characters, the story was actually on hold for a very long time while I did a lot of content around it, which may be the reason for the confusion, but to finish the story is now my focus and highest priority. It'll still take a long time until it's done, but we'll get there eventually.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
over the whole i enjoy the game but the excessive level grind esp when trying to get above lvl 99 to job xhange or whatever is a bit much i guess? i've always been into story more than anything but used to do a shit ton of grinding when doing raiding and other stuff on mmo's. raid lead and tactical development to defeat certain raids and it just got extremely tiring and boring after doing it for yrs. so that i think is the one major detractor is the dev decided to implement that kind of grinding i guess with raid elements somewhat too. makes it very hard to stay interested long enough to get through the time skip. been playing this for a fairly long time and i cringe every time i attempt to do the time skip because of the grind involved with it.

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes