Radovid

Jul 11, 2020
what is the dungeon i need to meet palasha at called? i feel like i've checked every place that looks like it could be a dungeon and i can't find her
also, how do i get back to the thieves guild after the police quest? i can't find the entrance
newkungu dungeon , try buy scroll at vendor in thief guild, u can use it no need find entrance again

Solo0

May 12, 2019
I'm currently working on an update to the walkthrough, while adding the missing details for character events and quests. An early version of the work-in-progress is attached to this post, so that you can take a look at it. The pages for the index, main party members, and the first side character are done. Most of the time was spend on how to actually design and sort everything. Things should progress faster once the details are all decided.
The side character will be sorted by alphabet, and they'll all receive a unique pages.
Enemies will also receive individual pages, which will include where you can find them, where they can be released, what presents they ask for, and their combat stats.
I'll add more "links" into the file, so that, for example, when a characters events require you to do a quest, you can click on the quest name to immediately jump to that segment in the walkthrough.
The ice raid segment will be improved to get rid of that ugly wall of text. I'm thinking about fusing all of that information together into a picture.

What do you think about the new design and changes?

test walkthrough looks great. thank-you for providing & revising them for as long as you have been doing such. also in the main mega old updates folder the update file(s) from 24.01.18 to 24.02.21 file(s) is(are) missing.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
idk if its a skill issue or reading at walkthrough issue so ill ask
1. how to proceed ryoko events?? the person in the clinic says a guy is eXploring a cave near calbridge stronghold but i look at the south dungeon and the dungeon in the farm and didnt find him.
2. how to proceed on kayelinth "food town" quest? do i need to buy a vegetable on something in rakake? tried talking to her and she wants to play in the river instead

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
idk if its a skill issue or reading at walkthrough issue so ill ask
1. how to proceed ryoko events?? the person in the clinic says a guy is eXploring a cave near calbridge stronghold but i look at the south dungeon and the dungeon in the farm and didnt find him.
2. how to proceed on kayelinth "food town" quest? do i need to buy a vegetable on something in rakake? tried talking to her and she wants to play in the river instead
1. The dungeon entrance is not in a different area, but within the map of Calbridge Stronghold. The event can be started by talking to Kirsten in the bottom right corner of Calbridge Stronghold after building the clinic. She'll bring you to the dungeon.
2. The event should automatically start when you walk into Rakake from the worldmap while the quest is active.

Reactions: wyldstrykr

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
i can't get shey to show up, i've checked the dungeon and i can't find any remains so i assume i've buried her, but she hasn't come to the sleeping chamber

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i can't get shey to show up, i've checked the dungeon and i can't find any remains so i assume i've buried her, but she hasn't come to the sleeping chamber
After following the Shey deeper into the dungeon of Old Ashton, you eventually have a dialog with her and get the bones that you need to burry. The bones aren't burried in the dungeon, but in the top right corner of the city Old Ashton. Once the bones are burried, Shey appears in the top left of the sleeping chambers, in the room where Mira usually is.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Palasha final event how to solve the crystal puzzle
You mean the small dungeon part in the South Dungeon you explore together with Palasha? You have to interact with the buttons again, to pull them back up. The grey crystal in front of the exit disappears when all buttons are up again.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
yes could you tell me in which order you need to press the button
The blue, yellow, and green buttons aren't needed. They only block the entrance while being pushed down.

Red button once: Makes the red chest near the entrance available.
Red button again: Red chest unavailable again, crystals in the top left disappear.
Red button third time: Crystals in bottom left disappear, crystals in the top left appear again.
Red button forth time: Crystals in bottom right disappear, crystals in the bottom left appear again.
Red button fifth time: Button is reset and starts from the top of the list again the next time you interact with it.

There is no "goal" in the dungeon. The crystals only block you from getting the chests in those corners. Once you have everything you need, you can always leave the dungeon to advance the event.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
After following the Shey deeper into the dungeon of Old Ashton, you eventually have a dialog with her and get the bones that you need to burry. The bones aren't burried in the dungeon, but in the top right corner of the city Old Ashton. Once the bones are burried, Shey appears in the top left of the sleeping chambers, in the room where Mira usually is.
to clarify this is the dungeon in question right? because if it is, then she hasn't shown up at all despite me clearing it
1722525703122.png

edit: nevermind i solved it

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Keep getting this error when I start the game
It's a general problem with RPG Maker games you can run into. It means that you have a newer nw.js file somewhere on your system, which conflicts with what the game is looking for.
There is a post with possible solutions here:
Else, the message can also be ignored. It shouldn't affect the game while you play it.

Squalton

Jan 31, 2021
It's a general problem with RPG Maker games you can run into. It means that you have a newer nw.js file somewhere on your system, which conflicts with what the game is looking for.
There is a post with possible solutions here:
Else, the message can also be ignored. It shouldn't affect the game while you play it.
Thanks for the information

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Walkthrough 24.08.02

Improvements:
- New design and structure to make finding information quicker and easier.
- Individual pages for all characters and enemies. Sorted alphabetically instead of by the CG room pages.
- Individual pages for all quest as well, so that there is more space to add pictures and details.
- A section about weapons and armor, with stats and information about where you can find them.
- More images to visualize things like riddle solutions.

Not done yet:
- The index for the quests is missing the links to the individual pages of the quests.
- The location of where you can get 2 weapons and 8 armor pieces is unclear at the moment. It needs to be checked if they're obtainable or not.
Weapons: Righteous Dagger, and Water Blade
Armors: Heart Shape Amulet, Protective Gold Bracelet, Ring of Regeneration, Magic Robe of Earth, Thunder Armor, Ring of Health, Black Clothes, and Black Hat.

Please let me know if you see something that is still missing, or if you have an idea how a segment could be improved.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gervid
4.00 star(s) 76 Votes