RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there any info about when the game will leave early access (or main story will be completed)? Bought the game on steam (where dev said, that everything will be done roughly by the end of 2023), looking forward to return when the game is done
I recently posted a roadmap of what my priorities will be for a while. -> https://f95zone.to/threads/renryuu-ascension-v24-07-05-naughty-netherpunch.1196/post-14095968
I'll focus on the main story with the time skip events, and the missing weddings, while the "normal" content of CG scenes and such will get added slowly along the way.
Must've been a very long time ago I said to be done by the end of 2023, as that hasn't been realistic anymore for quite a while. :D Maybe the main story could've been done soon, if I would've delayed everything else for it, but that's not what happened. But as shown in the roadmap, the story will be much more in the focus now. I can't give an estimate how long that'll take though. It would probably just be wrong again anyway. ;)

Reactions: qqld34

Merlin2013

Jul 4, 2017
recent review says thsi game is not good
guys can you tell me similar genre to this game ?
also why peopel says this game is not worth

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
recent review says thsi game is not good
guys can you tell me similar genre to this game ?
also why peopel says this game is not worth
I think it's mostly a matter of taste, whether the game is great or not for you. There are many who play for over 100 hours, but not everyone has that much time for a long game. Also, since the game is a work in progress for a very long time, there are some old CG images with different styles in the game.
If you're open for a long adventure, with many different systems and characters, then I'd suggest you just give it a try and check for yourself if it's something for you or not. It's free, after all. :)

who is the side character all the way on the right in marriage options
I think you mean Grey. She is on the right because her wedding is in the time skip preview content, not in the "normal" time.

Reactions: Bro9988

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
ok so i have declared war on dorgiana but i dont see the icon on lualombo for kurohime
Did you finish all previous steps of her events?
The icon is on the country management map, not on the normal overview map.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I'm currently working on an update to the walkthrough, while adding the missing details for character events and quests. An early version of the work-in-progress is attached to this post, so that you can take a look at it. The pages for the index, main party members, and the first side character are done. Most of the time was spend on how to actually design and sort everything. Things should progress faster once the details are all decided.
The side character will be sorted by alphabet, and they'll all receive a unique pages.
Enemies will also receive individual pages, which will include where you can find them, where they can be released, what presents they ask for, and their combat stats.
I'll add more "links" into the file, so that, for example, when a characters events require you to do a quest, you can click on the quest name to immediately jump to that segment in the walkthrough.
The ice raid segment will be improved to get rid of that ugly wall of text. I'm thinking about fusing all of that information together into a picture.

What do you think about the new design and changes?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
question: theres a quest where you capture an ice alurne with a soul lantern. now that monster is in the bitterroot farm. how can i transfer the monster in the castle since theres an ice room in the 3rd floor of the castle?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I got this while choosing the Good path while doing the Brad quest. Any fixes?
I don't remember ever seeing that error message before. Since the event seems to be fine for others, the problem is likely in your game or save file. Try to re-download the full game, copy/paste the entire content of the www/save folder from the old to the new game folder, and check if the fresh set of game files solves the issue.

How's the pregnancy in this game?
It's almost entirely just making the girls pregnant so far. The actual pregnancy and birth are getting closer to being made, but aren't done yet.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Do you plan to make it looped (get girls pregnant repeatedly)?
No. The way it'll work is that you can get the girls pregnant during the first phase of the game, and later in the story is a "time skip" in which among other things the pregnancy and birth of those girls will take place, and later the children will be shown some years later when they've grown.
There are way over 100 girls that you can get pregnant, so it'd be a bit too much to make it possible to get them pregnant more than once. I think we'll get more than enough children already. :D

ghost166

Jun 4, 2024
The mission system of the game needs to be changed urgently!!! (at least for me)
I've played for over 100 hours. I don't even know how the time skip works yet.
The game is very well made. Everything has been put in great effort, but it is quite difficult to complete the missions and not miss anything. When I first started the game, I focused on the side missions. I fixed the city. I left the main missions aside. After +100 hours, I realized that I was missing something. Because I love reading stories. .Then I started from scratch. I wanted to progress by unlocking the side characters, there were still many things wrong. And I tried a few more times and looked at the road maps. To see how I should go step by step. But it didn't work or I was too clumsy. Finally I gave up. If possible, lock the missions step by step, Open it up. Because I feel like something is missing every time. For now, the game is waiting, maybe I'll start again. :D (I'm using translation, I hope I didn't write anything wrong.)

Thank you for the game, it is really nice, a lot of effort was put into it.

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes