Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Are there quests you need to do before the final battle or are they all still available after the final battle? And which way should the torch go?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
The mission system of the game needs to be changed urgently!!! (at least for me)
I've played for over 100 hours. I don't even know how the time skip works yet.
The game is very well made. Everything has been put in great effort, but it is quite difficult to complete the missions and not miss anything. When I first started the game, I focused on the side missions. I fixed the city. I left the main missions aside. After +100 hours, I realized that I was missing something. Because I love reading stories. .Then I started from scratch. I wanted to progress by unlocking the side characters, there were still many things wrong. And I tried a few more times and looked at the road maps. To see how I should go step by step. But it didn't work or I was too clumsy. Finally I gave up. If possible, lock the missions step by step, Open it up. Because I feel like something is missing every time. For now, the game is waiting, maybe I'll start again. :D (I'm using translation, I hope I didn't write anything wrong.)

Thank you for the game, it is really nice, a lot of effort was put into it.
It's sadly not really something that can be changed ingame, as the complicated requirements for events or quests are usually the content needed for the events to make sense. For example, an event that brings you to the beach on the island Amaranthe will require that you have rented that beach, but it's impossible for players to know that, and it would make no sense for something in the game to say "rent this beach so that quest X becomes available."
The fact that the events of the game aren't in a line, but scattered in a huge world, and the majority can be done in almost every possible order, makes a "step by step" guide for all content not that simple.
What significantly helps with this problem is the walkthrough and wiki page, which is why I'm currently working on a new design for the walkthrough with more details to help players to find everything they need.

Are there quests you need to do before the final battle or are they all still available after the final battle? And which way should the torch go?
The Luminous Torch quest has to be done before the final battle, as it's only needed during this fight, but everything else can still be done afterwards. The "final battle" doesn't end the game.
The torch should go to the side where Fuka is, since it counters her invisibility.

Reactions: Jan82

ghost166

Jun 4, 2024
It's sadly not really something that can be changed ingame, as the complicated requirements for events or quests are usually the content needed for the events to make sense. For example, an event that brings you to the beach on the island Amaranthe will require that you have rented that beach, but it's impossible for players to know that, and it would make no sense for something in the game to say "rent this beach so that quest X becomes available."
The fact that the events of the game aren't in a line, but scattered in a huge world, and the majority can be done in almost every possible order, makes a "step by step" guide for all content not that simple.
What significantly helps with this problem is the walkthrough and wiki page, which is why I'm currently working on a new design for the walkthrough with more details to help players to find everything they need.

The Luminous Torch quest has to be done before the final battle, as it's only needed during this fight, but everything else can still be done afterwards. The "final battle" doesn't end the game.
The torch should go to the side where Fuka is, since it counters her invisibility.
I don't know how the game is made or what is or isn't possible. But by traveling, I discovered some things by chance. Then I watched the road map in the pdf. Then I looked at the wiki and searched for some videos. In short, I tried very hard. :D My goal was not to miss the stories.
Also, my English is very bad, so I used the 'mtool' application and tried translations. In that program, it was breaking the sentence integrity and some of the character names were being translated as 'France'. For example, 'sandra', Mira, Elly, the Elf village was Elbron, I think they were even translating it as France and some of the maids of course. I was translating it into English and then changing it back into Turkish.
I tried for a while. I tried the ManualTrafer translation and it still didn't work. I'm currently trying to translate it myself in Translator++. But it spoils the game automatically. I want to somehow translate it into my own language and play it with understanding. RPG games have a bit of a problem with translation. The structure of the game is broken.
The game is really good, a lot of effort was put into it, I missed some stories due to translation, but overall the stories are very good. Thank you for your effort.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i have 3 thunder kitties but the quest didnt take 2 of them. how can i release the other 2?
You can release all captured thunderkitties by talking to Vivian in the monsterhall after building it on the country overview map. (You can release as many as you can find, but there are always only up to 3 of each type visible in the monsterhall.)

CaptainShmyg

Feb 14, 2021
You can release all captured thunderkitties by talking to Vivian in the monsterhall after building it on the country overview map. (You can release as many as you can find, but there are always only up to 3 of each type visible in the monsterhall.)
Good day, dear developer, please tell me how incest manifests itself in this game? and will it develop further?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Good day, dear developer, please tell me how incest manifests itself in this game? and will it develop further?
Incest isn't really a big part of the game.
There are threesome scenes with the main character and two sisters, or a mother and daughter.
There is a scene where you watch two sister making out with each other.
There is a main party member with multiple CG scenes who is rather childish and calls you "mother."
There is a scene in which a monstergirl who calls you "father/daddy" as silly roleplay.

There is currently no scene with a mother, sister, or real daughter of the main character. His big brother is the only known relative in the game right now.

CaptainShmyg

Feb 14, 2021
Incest isn't really a big part of the game.
There are threesome scenes with the main character and two sisters, or a mother and daughter.
There is a scene where you watch two sister making out with each other.
There is a main party member with multiple CG scenes who is rather childish and calls you "mother."
There is a scene in which a monstergirl who calls you "father/daddy" as silly roleplay.

There is currently no scene with a mother, sister, or real daughter of the main character. His big brother is the only known relative in the game right now.
Will there be further scenes with real relatives? will incest advance in any way?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
no no.... i mean i have 3 thunder kitties on my monsterhall. the armor quest requires to have 2 of them but did take those thunder kitties for some reason. is there a way to remove 2 of them? 3 thunder kitties is too many for that small room of theirs

Stardust

Jul 5, 2017
Yo I'm a returning player and I might sound dumb but, how do I recruit soldiers in this new gameplay? I've been clicking the barracks going around the map and nothing happens, it just tells me what it unlocks (it's been sometime since I've played this be gentle to this dumb fuck

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Will there be further scenes with real relatives? will incest advance in any way?
Yes, but I'm afraid not anytime soon.

no no.... i mean i have 3 thunder kitties on my monsterhall. the armor quest requires to have 2 of them but did take those thunder kitties for some reason. is there a way to remove 2 of them? 3 thunder kitties is too many for that small room of theirs
The quest shouldn't take any away. It just requires that you have a certain amount.
You can't remove monstergirls after they were released.

Yo I'm a returning player and I might sound dumb but, how do I recruit soldiers in this new gameplay? I've been clicking the barracks going around the map and nothing happens, it just tells me what it unlocks (it's been sometime since I've played this be gentle to this dumb fuck
There is an icon near the turn end button which allows you to see an overview screen of many things that are or can be produced in your country. On this management screen is also a part for training soldiers.

Kontrust

Nov 10, 2022
How do I get missing girl? been through s.o.c. a dozen times but still no luck. now back to the game to see if I can find chastitty and the legendary fairy monstergirls. missing girl.jpg

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I get missing girl? been through s.o.c. a dozen times but still no luck. now back to the game to see if I can find chastitty and the legendary fairy monstergirls. View attachment 3855149
That's the "Ice Dragongirl". When you use the memory orb 1, you get to pick her or the Water Dragongirl for the scene. You only watched the scene of the Water Dragongirl so far, that's why only her icon is unlocked.

Anrebite

Feb 1, 2024
I have been playing this game on android for a while now, and love it, for sure one of my top 5 favorite.

I am all caught up and mostly maxed out everything, minus few great vanguard horses. Have all scenes unlocked, knocked up everyone I can except the one lady that was trying to trick you into knocking her up, for the principal of it. All monster girls, than can be captured are caught. Have over 200 hours into the game, recently went to backup my saves and could not find them. Then I read on here that the saves for android are hidden/inaccessible.

My question for RyenSaotome is if should I switch to my pc and just start over now or will there be a way to export android saves in the near future? Or ever?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshots for me to show-off my progress.

Reactions: Dekart

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
im playing in android and its hard to fight a moving enemies. and theres mirels chicken quest where you need to catch 6 chickens running around and its a pain to do with touch screen.
and theres a Xmas event when theres a timer on it.
how to do it consistently?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
My question for RyenSaotome is if should I switch to my pc and just start over now or will there be a way to export android saves in the near future? Or ever?
I have a plugin which might be able to export saves for android users, but due to problem with my phone, I wasn't able to properly test it myself yet. Which bothered me, since I don't like to upload something I don't know if it works as intended or not. But I'm considering to make an additional .apk file for the next upload with that plugin, so that people who want to give it a try can use it and give me their feedback.

anyone know why my teleport map doesn't have anything ? i can't use the stone gate
To be able to activate the stone plates as teleport locations, you first need to go to Lalizan in Dorgania and speak with Pharah in front of a yellow stone plate. She'll tell Ryen about the teleport plates, and enable the party to activate them.

im playing in android and its hard to fight a moving enemies. and theres mirels chicken quest where you need to catch 6 chickens running around and its a pain to do with touch screen.
and theres a Xmas event when theres a timer on it.
how to do it consistently?
Did you enable the "Always Dash" in the options menu? If not, that might be helpful.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
what is the dungeon i need to meet palasha at called? i feel like i've checked every place that looks like it could be a dungeon and i can't find her
also, how do i get back to the thieves guild after the police quest? i can't find the entrance

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 76 Votes