Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
is the preg announcement for time skip not completed yet? it only showed 2 announcements and i impregnated every single one that you could. o_O well..except for that blue hair brawler chic on that breexit isle place because you apparently have to beat more puzzles or something to move that part forward and i'm honestly stuck on one and i for the life of me cannot find any info online anywhere about it at all so i said fuck it. as much of a obsessive as i am i absolutely detest these kind of puzzles. they just put in a bad head space where i want to hurt people. so fuck it. i'll sacrifice the one girl to spare someone else's life...because murder is bad yo and i would not like prison. i'd end up killing a lot of people who would want to get in my face.

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
so played worilla's sex cg 50 times in a row and she didn't get pregnant, can someone edit my file so worilla, nina, vivian, louise, and demoness are pregnat? my luck seems awful and im getting tired of seeing the same cgs over and over and over again hoping for rng to stop fucking with me

Mcrk07

Jan 7, 2023
so played worilla's sex cg 50 times in a row and she didn't get pregnant, can someone edit my file so worilla, nina, vivian, louise, and demoness are pregnat? my luck seems awful and im getting tired of seeing the same cgs over and over and over again hoping for rng to stop fucking with me
Also, did you try using fertility potion and in CG room playing a SCENE where girl is knocked? Because I used fertility potion, used CG room and impregnated girl by using a scene, not CG

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
Also, did you try using fertility potion and in CG room playing a SCENE where girl is knocked? Because I used fertility potion, used CG room and impregnated girl by using a scene, not CG
i'm on 63 fertility potions, i have been on fertility potions ever since i started trying to knock up the girls in the cg room. i don't know why it's not working but i am very frustrated

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
View attachment 3913613
Update 24.08.09 changes:

- New event with the elemental spirits. It's start with a dialog with Aura on the time skip Act 1 map.
The new events only appear when you have:
1. Mira's events in the temple island until the point where you first meet Kathreena.
2. Windpsirit is in Ebron [Requires the main story in Dorgania to be advanced, and Vampire's CG scene, so that Windspirit is in the top left of Aldlyn. After you talk with her there, she moves to Ebron.]
[You can access the test version of the time skip content when you interact with the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn by selecting the "Time skip preview" option.]

- Naevy full body CG remake added
- New full body CG for Windspirit
- New full body CG and CG scene image for the Icespirit Aura

- CG room changes: Selka was moved to the page "Others 2" and Baemeth to "Non-human 2"

- New walkthrough design with additional details to many parts, like individual pages for each character and all quests to have more space to explain everything you need to know. There are also more pictures to show locations of important objects, new riddle solutions, and much more.

View attachment 3913614

Some equipment pieces have new locations to purchase them, to ensure that everything is obtainable:
- Ring of Regeneration (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Ring of Health (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Ribbon (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Thunder Armor (Kavrala's store in Orchel) [Also sold at the blacksmith in Diminus Castle.]
- Protective Gold Bracelet (Kavrala's store in Orchel)
- Black Hat (Magic store in Newkungu)
- Black Clothes (Magic store in Newkungu) [Also dropped by weak mummies.]
- Magic Robe of Earth (Magic store in Newkungu)
- Revealing Clothes (Magic store in Newkungu)
- Heart Shape Amulet (Lalizan store on a table)
- Hammer (Kagabangui blacksmith)
- Water Blade (Kagabangui blacksmith)
- Righteous Dagger (Kagabangui blacksmith on a table)
- Black Blade (Magic store in Calterburry)

For the next update, I currently plan:
- The continuation of the main story events, so that the time skip phase has a proper start even without the sparkling book in your bedroom.
- An event with full body CGs for the farmers Amara and Tabsy, which might also include some goblins.
- Change to the lore about races as explained by Ellanore.
- A new character for the brothel.
[There might be more or less, depending on how long things will take.]

Downloads:
MEGA: Mega
Hi-Drive:
Ryen, i saw a locked scene "royal foursome", how do i unlock that scene?

Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
which quest does the timeskip happen after, and which girls can i get before i have to do it? i'd like to get every girl i can pregnant before the timeskip, and to a lesser extant do all the quests i can before

4.00 star(s) 76 Votes